Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making bitcoin with twitter still possible?  (Read 18534 times)
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:55:49 PM

Yes it is. Social networking sites like twitter and facebook are still used in some of the campaigns here in this forum. you can try finding some bounties in in Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins) and look for some bounties there. I'm pretty sure you can find what you're looking for.

Hope that helps!

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:09:10 PM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege
Yes it is, through social media campaign in the bounty campaign, there's a twitter campaign under social media campaign. Joining twitter campaign is definitely free, and the profit will vary on the number of followers if I'm not mistaken. Usually, social media campaigns including twitter campaign has the biggest alloted reward in every campaign.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

nah bro its full waste of time
nah , if you choose the right one in case you join a social media campaign , it's actually more than enough based on what are you doing.
I ever received 1.5 ETH only from social media campaign(Populous) , and just now receive some good amount from the social media campaign as well (DDF).

Tozex

Powered by,
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:03:23 PM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege
Yes it is, through social media campaign in the bounty campaign, there's a twitter campaign under social media campaign. Joining twitter campaign is definitely free, and the profit will vary on the number of followers if I'm not mistaken. Usually, social media campaigns including twitter campaign has the biggest alloted reward in every campaign.

Campaign is the solution for the people who have been invest on bitcoin or altcoin related businesses but generally you can use media to give the advertisement in online. If wish to earn the bitcoin in twitter, you can do campaign or affiliation link sharing in Twitter for btc payment.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:13:17 PM

Hi,

Thank you,
rrege

Campaign is the solution for the people who have been invest on bitcoin or altcoin related businesses but generally you can use media to give the advertisement in online. If wish to earn the bitcoin in twitter, you can do campaign or affiliation link sharing in Twitter for btc payment.

I agree with you - thanks to Twitter, you can earn money by participating in various projects that you can find on this forum. This is still relevant and can bring you a good extra income in bitcoins

tongokongo

Activity: 172
Merit: 134

Explore Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:13:46 PM

Do you guys have any advices on gaining more twitter followers? Real ones of course, which is much harder. I am struggling with ~350 followers. What is the best way expand twitter account?

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

Yes, twitter is getting more profitable than usual because of some bounties offered by some campaigns in bitcoin and in some alts. But be sure to have thousands of follower so that it you can have good payment.
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

if you have twitter or other social media accounts. it is very profitable for you to get bitcoin. in this forum a lot of projects that request promotion services through social media accounts. you are asked to promote a new coin using a social media account and you will be paid with bitcoin or altcoin .. you can do it. you just make a tweet, retweet and more .. if you have a lot of social media accounts like facebook., twitter, reddit and slack .. it can all make money or bitcoin.

Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:46:56 PM

Yes, twitter is getting more profitable than usual because of some bounties offered by some campaigns in bitcoin and in some alts. But be sure to have thousands of follower so that it you can have good payment.
you are right, the more followers, the greater the payment you will receive. because Followers are valuable to your business. When someone follows you on Twitter, they not only see your Tweets, but they also tend to be your supporters and customers.
Riku san

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

i think best way is sell twitter account for other users you can earn more
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:22:35 AM

Actually yes because there were jobs that offer around service section that pays bitcoin  and also alt coin just visit the alt sections. Social Media is worth paying especially when you have high volume of followers.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

You can earn some bitcoins by participating in Twitter campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771802.0
But currently there are only 1 active bitcoin payong Twitter campaign - it's WhyFuture. To participate in it, you need to have at least 500 followers.
Also, there are much more altcoin paying campaigns, you can try if you're interested.
As far as I know it is still possible to make bitcoin with twitter because many of us using twitter. Many company promotes their items in twitter. The others are retweeting it and retweeting it until they gain more followers. The more followers the more bitcoins are earned. Therefore twitter is highly recommended and still working interms of bitcoin.
hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:39:08 AM

Well there are a lot of bounties going on, i just found out about them and still kinda figuring out how they fully work, because some of them ask for more requirements than others. I have never made money via the internet, so i have to admit I'm quite curious about it. You can make some money promoting their campaigns on social media or here on Bitcointalk, also you can do translations for them.
I would say that just take a look and see which one is better for you, good luck!
lisa255

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

Actually yes because there were jobs that offer around service section that pays bitcoin  and also alt coin just visit the alt sections. Social Media is worth paying especially when you have high volume of followers.

You are right, that your advertising on Twitter should be effective, you should have a lot of subscribers. But you can not always find them. Therefore now it is not so easy to earn bitcoin thanks to social networks

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

Hi,

Thank you,
rrege

Twitter is one of the most effective way of promoting some coins here in forum. There are so many social campaign here that pays nicely. You will join the camp and tweet and retweet their twitter post and they will pay you weekly or monthly.

Yes, Twitter is the most viral marketing when compared to other social networking, so many teams want promotional activity through Twitter in order to get awareness about their ICO and they will some amount of this activity done by the people.
uchiha_2

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

social media is the most effective way to promote a project. maybe by using twitter or facebook. in this forum many are asking for social media services to promote new coin projects. you can follow the project and get a bitcoin payment if you use it right. very likely social media like twitter can produce bitcoin in this forum. you just make a tweet or retweet from your twitter account every day. usually you will be paid according to the number of your follower. you should use twitter that has the most follower. so you get the maximum payment
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

Yes of course still possible, we can earn bitcoin with our twitter, here many developers who use twitter to spread their campaign, the thing we should note is the number of followers and a good twitter audit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:25:25 AM

Obviously it is possible because in the last week i got my most of Bitcoin from Twitter campaign. If you are able to join​big Twitter campaign, you can earn good price of bitcoin. Besides it you can find always any other bounty for earning Bitcoin.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

Yes, it is till possible to make money from Twitter. Many project bounties have social bounties in which you can make certain amount of money by retweeting the posts of developers of projects. Your pay grade is decided by the number of followers you have.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:15:12 AM

You should try twitter campaign. All you do there was just tweeting and re-tweeting. But honestly, you can't expect high paid here. It depends on the number of your followers as well. The more followers, you'll get paid higher. If you're seriously on for this campaign. You better get your level up. The upper level you are, the more you'll get. Once again, seriously, just don't expect much for the payment. Good luck!

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: