Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1337 speculation in 2017?  (Read 959 times)
HatakeKakashi (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

Hi guyz, I see the 1337 coin and the last few months this coin had no value or 0 and other trading site delete this coin to the their site. But after few months  1337 will a live againand the price around 5-7 satoshi eacg 1337coin. What do you think to this coin? It is good to invest ? How much do you think 1337 hit before the end of this year?  Any suggestion and comnent .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neas83

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

Hi guyz, I see the 1337 coin and the last few months this coin had no value or 0 and other trading site delete this coin to the their site. But after few months  1337 will a live againand the price around 5-7 satoshi eacg 1337coin. What do you think to this coin? It is good to invest ? How much do you think 1337 hit before the end of this year?  Any suggestion and comnent .

This sounds like a pump to me? Smiley
What has changed to make it worth anything?
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:49:42 AM

If the devs continue then yes this coin will see at least 50-100 sat this year. At least.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

If the devs continue then yes this coin will see at least 50-100 sat this year. At least.
What is the real purpose of the coin, i just visited their official site and i really like the music they linked with soundcloud . Cheesy but they really need to improve their website as it takes some time to load the site.It might be a pump and dump coin but it is listed in some exchanges and they have a volume of $136,854.
aaronch71

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:07:31 PM

I think for now it's definitely a PnD coin, but that may change. I had a good run with it and Mooncoin. Bought moon at 1, sold at 7. Took that to 1337 and bought in at 6 sats, watched it go up to 22, got greedy, and then ended up selling at 14 when it was in its last big plunge. It's a crapshoot - you may as well flip a coin. I don't advise it - I got lucky.
De Selby

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

Come on! It's a pump and dump. I flipped for a nice profit because I saw True Cryptionaire shill for the project here on BTCT. He's now moved to 1337. It has no fundamentals, no new technology, nothing. I don't mind investing in PnDs, but I at least need a vaguely plausible reason. Verge had TOR/i2p integration. 1337 has nothing!
HatakeKakashi (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

Hi guyz, I see the 1337 coin and the last few months this coin had no value or 0 and other trading site delete this coin to the their site. But after few months  1337 will a live againand the price around 5-7 satoshi eacg 1337coin. What do you think to this coin? It is good to invest ? How much do you think 1337 hit before the end of this year?  Any suggestion and comnent .

I boughy last few hours millions of 1337 and I hope the price before the end of this year 2017 maybe around what you said 50-100 satoshi each. If its happen for sure my money earn like 10 times up to 20 times . I think the dev of 1337 is very active . So this coin for sure will increase more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nunkasi

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:40:26 PM

Come on! It's a pump and dump. I flipped for a nice profit because I saw True Cryptionaire shill for the project here on BTCT. He's now moved to 1337. It has no fundamentals, no new technology, nothing. I don't mind investing in PnDs, but I at least need a vaguely plausible reason. Verge had TOR/i2p integration. 1337 has nothing!

according to you, verge is a pump and dump?
Mesauloe

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:20:18 PM

For me 1337 is a YoBitcoin, a big euphemism for shitcoin, so do not except too much of this !
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:25:37 PM

Its your choice if you buy or not. Because all of coin experienced dumping and pumping we dont predictthe exact price of 1337 in the future or in the end ot this year. 1337 the price is very small and maybe that coin will possible to become no value or dead again. But it depends on the demand of the market if the 1337 will pump again or dump again.

My speculation price is 50 satoshi only maybe the highest price of 1337 before the end of this year.
TopLeaderBr

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:10:34 PM

I have the same doubt as you, my friend. But some people say that it will reach 15 satoshis. Let's wait.
TopLeaderBr

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

Its your choice if you buy or not. Because all of coin experienced dumping and pumping we dont predictthe exact price of 1337 in the future or in the end ot this year. 1337 the price is very small and maybe that coin will possible to become no value or dead again. But it depends on the demand of the market if the 1337 will pump again or dump again.

My speculation price is 50 satoshi only maybe the highest price of 1337 before the end of this year.

I hope you're right. Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: