Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a roller coaster  (Read 8491 times)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

Yes, it's been like a roller coaster ride that travels in an upward manner. The up and down behavior of bitcoin price is attributed to its highly volatile nature and many traders counter it with sell high and buy low methods in trading. But there are many factors that triggers the volatility of its price. Many events that will affects bitcoin will result in rising or falling of its price.
To some aspects it is really like roller coaster because its price goes down a bit and then it start moving toward upward but it has no endpoint one who just come to this ride this coin will fascinating his profit toward the maximum level and now bitcoin is not affects by events because its riders totally understands it that if it goes down it will surely go up and this is it quality that it gives favor in both.
Well, that is the way the market is and it cannot be controlled. Every currency is basically like that if you look at the forex market and the volatility is normal except that the government finds a way to control fiat whereas cryptocurrency is mainly just controlled by the users based on the supply and demand for it.

As long as there keep being a support for it and it keeps staying relevant with its values, you will always see someone to buy once it goes down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

Yes I think so.
Others says that bitcoin price will go so high. But the other says that it will dump just like a roller coaster spinning (high/low).
Well, you should not always look at what others say and stick with what you believe. What do you believe ?
Bitcoin is already on the verge of being adopted globally and that alone is enough to discard most of the news you hear about it crashing hugely.

Definitely, anything can happen and we can see a huge dump but that depends on how much support is for the community and trust me, you would not want to dump your coins for the whales at this stage if you are smart cause they are looking for every means to be in control and buy more once you dump.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:41:47 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

BTC is a currency working on trade platforms, so fluctuations are a basic factor of its price. If we invest now the profits to be gained are extremely high but there is a a possibility of a downfall in the future but on a small scale. So it should like taking a chance for a promising investment.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:13:02 PM

i believe it is when i started trading it really drive me crazy and my emotions are unstable there are too many question in my mind like whats gonna happen to my money?, will bitcoin die? i was full of doubts not until now that i have become accustomed to what is happening and i really believed that bitcoin will survive no matter what fud may come
Trading generally is not something you should even try your hands on if you are not sure of your status on trading skills. However, it will make you understand that the market is huge and that you just have to stick to your strategy at the long run. Whales usually make use of FUDs to profit themselves so they can pick at lower points and it is a sorry case that those who are trying to survive are giving them that chance.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

BTC is a currency working on trade platforms, so fluctuations are a basic factor of its price. If we invest now the profits to be gained are extremely high but there is a a possibility of a downfall in the future but on a small scale. So it should like taking a chance for a promising investment.

Grin. Many potential investors have seen bitcoin increase from three thousand in the last three months to 6300 plus (now current price ) while they are still outside. The growth is tremendous, bitcoin has done very well and I still do not see a serious dive.

Therefore, it is still a good ground for investment. Who knows what the price could grow to before the end of this year....
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

Some people find fluctuations as bad things, but they're not. They're the reason that makes the price even higher. That's the reason lots of funds are attracted to the bitcoin environment. We make money from these price waves.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:29:22 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is popular specially in the 1st world country talking about roller coaster? Fluctuation of price is normal and i believe that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. if you're going to look at the chart their's a big dip but if you have extra penny to invest when btc dips just ride with the whales and wait bitcoin to moon..
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:05:10 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is popular specially in the 1st world country talking about roller coaster? Fluctuation of price is normal and i believe that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. if you're going to look at the chart their's a big dip but if you have extra penny to invest when btc dips just ride with the whales and wait bitcoin to moon..
It really is a roller coaster because of the fluctuations that it shows everyday. In that case,many are trying hard to earn a lot of bitcoins and hope that one day they will have a very good income from bitcoin. As we can see bitcoin has lead has to many strategies on how to make it more profitable. In addition,through bitcoin many lives were saved and most importantly,it gives us hope for our future and for the future of our countries.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:15:01 PM

It is true that bitcoin continues to be very volatile, but as time passes it seems to be finding greater stability as the number of users increases and many people and businesses start to see bitcoin seriously. This will help to achieve a more mature market which will lead us sooner or later to see a more stable behavior, similar to the fiat currencies.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:26:24 AM

Some people find fluctuations as bad things, but they're not. They're the reason that makes the price even higher. That's the reason lots of funds are attracted to the bitcoin environment. We make money from these price waves.
The fluctuations are bad for people that want a stable price to create a business but bitcoin is not very mature for that, that is why we see the price of bitcoin changing very abruptly but this is a good thing for traders and investors since you can make a lot of money if you know what you are doing.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:17:54 AM

It is true that the bitcoin is like a roller coaster. There is a time that the price will go up and there is also a time that the price is rapidly increasing. It is really hard to predict if the price will increase or decrease. That's why being a bitcoin trader is not an easy job.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

The reason why the price of the bitcoin is always changing is because of the supply and the demand. It seems that you are right about bitcoin is a roller coaster. We should know when we will buy or sell our bitcoins.
kush14

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:22:10 AM

Bitcoin is unstable it depends to our economy there are times that bitcoin's value is high and sometimes it is low so you should spend it wisely. Or you can invest it or keep it until the valie of it grows.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:27:44 AM

Bitcoin is unstable it depends to our economy there are times that bitcoin's value is high and sometimes it is low so you should spend it wisely. Or you can invest it or keep it until the valie of it grows.

Never in the history of bitcoin the price is stable, just like a roller coaster, the volatility of bitcoin prices ups and down and it seems many of us can take their profit when they are traded bitcoin into dollars. They have different price rite everytime you have to do a second trade. Their should be nice trade and a bad trade due to the price.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:38:08 AM

if to see the market in the future may be very difficult because over time more and more types of Altcoin are emerging thereby resulting in a person becoming less interested every time trying to check price developments.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:38:24 AM

true, Bitcoin like a roller coaster, the price unstable..
they are rich and have a lot of Bitcoin that controls the roller coster,
and Bitcoin will go to the moon, lol  Cheesy

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

Yes BTC is like a roller coaster, sometimes up and down. Depend on demand, but this year bitcoin price up.
Around 3 year ago bitcoin is cheap. But I sure bitcoin in the future will be increase than today.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:47:31 AM

Up and down has been a part of our life even those cryptocurrencies that are related to our life as human being. Bitcoin undergone different hindrances thats why it goes up and goes down. Bitcoin fork, segwit2x are the problems face by bitcoin but then again bitcoin is the strongeat cryptocurrency.

kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:12:01 AM

Bitcoin really is a roller coaster ride not just for beginners even for the experts of cryptocurrency. It could actually be quite erratic in terms of value as it's worth also depends on the rule of demand and supply. Moreover, it also causes a roller coaster of emotions to those who invest and utilize it.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

for some time now, and I can safely say that bitcoin, in current trends, and economic deals because bitcoin is available almost anywhere in the market and that's just a thought. the game that traders play today, adding to the fact that some people are pouring their money because bitcoin keeps getting value. In addition, this is pure speculation but the stagnant price should be the whale that collects all the bitcoins they need to do like this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: