Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a roller coaster  (Read 8491 times)
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Yes indeed bitcoin is like roller coaster. It will flip you up or flip you down. Just like the market price of BTC going up just like flipping but also going down easily. But all of this happen because roller coaster is dependent to its design. It has its rails which goes up and goes down.  We can also relate this to BTC. The rails of BTC is us the holder of BTC.  Those rails that are put on top will always be on top.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:29:20 AM

Yes Bitcoin seems like roller coaster ride kind of experience.. its unstable and unpredictable there's must be the reason for it, and there's always people behind it off course, sometimes it is hard to understand why things happens but what ever the position of Bitcoin in the market...your patience and diligence matters it all.. your monitoring and your waiting as you hold it maybe one day be in good timing when its up and high in value.. it time for you to act and do what you planned to do or want to do.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:50:12 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin is like roller coaster. It will flip you up or flip you down. Just like the market price of BTC going up just like flipping but also going down easily. But all of this happen because roller coaster is dependent to its design. It has its rails which goes up and goes down.  We can also relate this to BTC. The rails of BTC is us the holder of BTC.  Those rails that are put on top will always be on top.
In recent days the value of bitcoin has been constantly changing, which makes investors very nervous, and I think bitcoin is being sought by big investors in the world, so it can be very distracting a lot of.
anavir

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

yes...bitcoin is a roller coasting because if its values...lets say today,bitcoin is in high value in just few hours it goes down then it goes high again so truely it is a like a roller coaster...it always evolve

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dondon1234

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

Yes it's true that bitcoin is like a roller coaster because it's up and down. And this up and downs are has been a part of bitcoin world and also a part of our life even those cryptocurrencies that are related to our life as human being.. Bitcoin undergone different hindrances thats why it goes up and goes down. And Bitcoin is like a roller coaster ride not just for beginners or newbie but even for the experts of cryptocurrency. It could actually be quite erratic in terms of value as it's worth also depends on the rule of demand and supply. And for more, it also causes a roller coaster of emotions to those who invest and utilize it ..
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:31:35 AM

Bitcoin is like a roller coaster if you dont know how to ride with it you will lose. Ride with the train atleast by that you can gain profit. And manage your btc on taking risks somehow btc will increase again the value.
heleng05

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:18 AM

Bitcoin is like a rollercoaster and it is currently at the top, this should lead most people to conclude that a drop is due before it continues the upward trend overall. When it is swinging hundreds of dollars in a day, taking it as an investment is pretty much gambling like poker.
I think I agree with you because its hard to predict but it is on the top even it goes down many people here in my country uses bitcoin in their daily needs and help their parents and that's what I'm doing here.

I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:59:25 AM

It is only a rollercoaster because the price is always fluctuating, and it has been going up and down much more faster than what it was doing it before. And that is really scary, specially for those who are newbies in all this ecosystem.

napi

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:18:37 AM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

bitcoin not just as a roller coaster, bitcoin like a wave of water that is in the sea, at any time can plug and wave up high but also can be flat no wave that happened.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:27:14 AM

Yes absolutely its looked like roller coaster, just try to see the graph price its going up then going down.

However its normal because its always like that. Bitcoin has unstable price. That why its look like roller coaster. And no one who could predict it when it going down and going up.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

Yes everything that is volatile have a roller coaster ride when younsee their price graph because not all the time people are buying because people are selling bitcoins and that affects the over all price of them it makes them lower when people sell amd it makes them higher if people buy more. It is like a typical supply and demand thing. So if you are worrying that bitcoins is falling now so it is time to sell no you are just gonna make them fall if you do that and you eill lose money afterwards. Because bitcoins will always rise after a fall these period of time.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:48:05 AM

I've noticed that some people are panicking when bitcoin price is rolling down. As a bitcoin user for a long time we all know that bitcoin is volatile. So its just normal because it is in the market. So the reason why bitcoin is rolling down because when some people noticed that bitcoin is decreasing they are selling their bitcoins and that's one factor why bitcoin is falling down because of a large of number of people who are selling their bitcoins.
LordDisick

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:24:53 PM

I've noticed that some people are panicking when bitcoin price is rolling down. As a bitcoin user for a long time we all know that bitcoin is volatile. So its just normal because it is in the market. So the reason why bitcoin is rolling down because when some people noticed that bitcoin is decreasing they are selling their bitcoins and that's one factor why bitcoin is falling down because of a large of number of people who are selling their bitcoins.

Exactly! But for me panicking is a normal feeling on every person to feel knowing that there's a possibility to lose their hard earned money. But they must keep in mind that Bitcoin is really like that fluctuating every now and then.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:58:37 PM

yes bitcoin is just like a roller coaster....sometimes it will go down and up,even what kind of bussines it is the same but if you will trust what you are doing then you have to concentrate for it then it will come out for your success.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:18:11 PM

The price has almost stabilized. Roller coaster is a good way to buy bitcoins cheaper. Then the price will rise and everyone who bought bitcoins will be rewarded. Agree that without jumps down it will be boring, and without spikes, we do not experience joy. I love roller coasters.
Well it look like roller coaster as we seen the price is going up and down, maybe this a kind of techniques that people would be challenge and also its a thing that we can have chance when we trade. I think going up and down of price is a part of one organization as long as they can manage it clearly and as I've  seen the price is taking higher and when it going down is not too much slow, so that makes the price now like that.

Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:34:36 PM

The price has almost stabilized. Roller coaster is a good way to buy bitcoins cheaper. Then the price will rise and everyone who bought bitcoins will be rewarded. Agree that without jumps down it will be boring, and without spikes, we do not experience joy. I love roller coasters.
Yes thats right, its good to hear that the price is going up and down because we all know that we can't trade easily if the value is always high they need to give time making da price lower so that we can buy cheaper and take some high as we user choose the right vue for selling.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:43:10 PM

Yes, and this is FANTASTIC!!!!!
With high volatility, you can make a lot of money just with day trading or - if you are really good with - scalping.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:26 AM

just compare it in our lifestyle sometimes it will go up then suddenly it will go down but if you think positive no one can bit bitcoin it will never be a roller coaster it will only be going up and up so just be a positive thinker.
vectorshield

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:38:47 AM

No one knows and even if they knew why are they going to tell to us, if you had information that could allow you to predict with 100% accuracy what it is going to happen in the market you could borrow as much money as you could and make a fortune.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:43:04 AM

I agree bitcoin is like a roller coaster the price is always goes up and down. I think bitcoin drop up to this day because the number of bitcoin exchanges this holiday season have experienced outages and failed to keep up the demand. But as believer we know bitcoin price will rise again. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: