Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mistertango - Bitcoin friendly European Bank Account + free MasterCard  (Read 30522 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:01:19 PM

Do these recent news affect Mistertango?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/lithuanias-central-bank-issues-ico-guidelines-reminds-banks-of-cryptocurrency-ban/

“Financial services must be clearly dissociated from activities related with virtual currencies. Banks, payment institutions and other financial market participants should not provide services associated with virtual currencies or participate in their release.”

Well, few years ago, Central bank of Lithuania issued electronic money institution license to Mistertang. So, I'm not sure that these news will affect Mistertango. Anyway, it would be good to see announcement from Mistertango about current situation.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:57:17 AM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/lithuanias-central-bank-issues-ico-guidelines-reminds-banks-of-cryptocurrency-ban/

“Financial services must be clearly dissociated from activities related with virtual currencies. Banks, payment institutions and other financial market participants should not provide services associated with virtual currencies or participate in their release.”

Well, few years ago, Central bank of Lithuania issued electronic money institution license to Mistertang. So, I'm not sure that these news will affect Mistertango. Anyway, it would be good to see announcement from Mistertango about current situation.

Mistertango and btc-exchange.com are run by separate companies.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:18:56 PM

Mistertango and btc-exchange.com are run by separate companies.
Yes, but it's also possible to load Mistertango account with bitcoins without using their exchange. BTC are converted in fiat directly on Mistertango. So, their bank is not dissociated from virtual currency. Anyway, as I read in press, this central bank is only recommendation, and not strict requirement for virtual currencies services.

differential350

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

Sent 35 Euros worth of Bitcoin to my Mistertango account just to try out my new card. Still 0 balance.

This was last week, I even contacted the support and no response from them.

Was it because I sent a low amount or what, I'd just want to know what went wrong.
der_markus

Activity: 103
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:13:47 AM

Sent 35 Euros worth of Bitcoin to my Mistertango account just to try out my new card. Still 0 balance.

This was last week, I even contacted the support no response from them.

Was it because I sent a low amount or what, I'd just want to know what went wrong.

They have a fee of 0.5% and a minimum of 0.005 BTC for deposits.
If you sent amounts less than 0.005 BTC, you won't receive any money.

If you click on the questionmark next to your BTC address, you can see the fees.
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:16:17 AM

This was last week, I even contacted the support and no response from them.

Did you send to support@uabmistertango.freshdesk.com as well as support@mistertango.com  the former responded within 24 hours, deposits/exchange and withdrawal worked fine, good luck.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
differential350

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

If you click on the questionmark next to your BTC address, you can see the fees.

You're right, 35 euros was 0.00488 BTC at the time so they didn't go through. Crazy fees.

Did you send to support@uabmistertango.freshdesk.com as well as support@mistertango.com  the former responded within 24 hours, deposits/exchange and withdrawal worked fine, good luck.

I used the zendesk but I'll contact the second email as well, if they're a too little amount to be credited I'll try to at least get some of them back.
Mistertango (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

You're right, 35 euros was 0.00488 BTC at the time so they didn't go through. Crazy fees.

Did you send to support@uabmistertango.freshdesk.com as well as support@mistertango.com  the former responded within 24 hours, deposits/exchange and withdrawal worked fine, good luck.

I used the zendesk but I'll contact the second email as well, if they're a too little amount to be credited I'll try to at least get some of them back.
Mistertango (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

Hello, differential350,
our (btc-exchange.com) fees are quite different from the market.

our BTC deposit and withdrawall fee in BTC currency itself (sending/getting BTC) has a fee of 0.5%, but no less than 0.005 BTC. This is soon to be changed to be much more friendly for small BTC/BTC transactions.
Trading is free. And this is very, I mean very, rare among other exhanges.

Regards,
btc-exchange.com
BTC-exchange.com

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

Mistertango has a flat 0.005 BTC fee for bitcoin deposits. That's more than 10 EUR based on current prices! Why not add a EUR based fee?

Not really. The fee is not flat. The fee is 0,5%, but no less than 0.005 BTC. Meaning, that you pay at least 0.005 if the transaction amount is less than 1 BTC.
toshhh

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

Hello,

Can I make SEPA transfers to/from Coinbase by Mistertango?
Mistertango (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:21:57 PM

Hello,

Can I make SEPA transfers to/from Coinbase by Mistertango?

Yes, you could make SEPA transfer to anywhere you want.
keefryan

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:29:48 PM

hello mistertango .      when i log in to the bitcoin exchange it says 1% deposit fee ?   I thought it was 0.5% . ??
thanks .   kr .
BTC-exchange.com

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

hello mistertango .      when i log in to the bitcoin exchange it says 1% deposit fee ?   I thought it was 0.5% . ??
thanks .   kr .

Hello, it used to be 0.5%. Due to drastically increased network fee we are trying to balance our costs, so the fee is still ''under construction''. You can follow our updates here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2535109.new#new or simply pay attention to the fee info at our exchange.
hgerson

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:49:56 PM

I had trouble with my bank when selling in localbitcoins.

I received some transfers that were fraudulently flagged by malicious buyers attempting to keep the btc and reverse the transfer.

I suggested a very simple solution for this problem. For suspicious transfers I'd call the bank before releasing btc, and the bank would call the sending bank and ask them to contact the client to check if they placed the transfer or not.

Of course they rejected this solution because a phone call is obviously to much trouble just to prevent fraud.

Now, what about Mistertango? How do you deal with such cases?

Are you willing to make a phone call to the sending bank to prevent fraud?

If I provide the receipt and chat from localbitcoins proving that such transfer was placed to buy btc on localbitcoins will I have problems with you?
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Does this service offer a "bitcoin wallet" with ability to convert BTC-fiat on the fly only when needed?
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Does this service offer a "bitcoin wallet" with ability to convert BTC-fiat on the fly only when needed?

I want to know to answer as well, planning to get a mistertango card, but still no idea how to send bitcoin to mistertango account as there is no such info on it.

Anyone?

EDIT: Okay, I just registered an acccount and saw the BTC → EUR bitcoin address on right top.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

I want to know to answer as well, planning to get a mistertango card, but still no idea how to send bitcoin to mistertango account as there is no such info on it.

Anyone?

EDIT: Okay, I just registered an acccount and saw the BTC → EUR bitcoin address on right top.

ok, but can you decide to keep BTC or they are converted as soon es you deposit them?
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:13:32 PM

Anyone?

ok, but can you decide to keep BTC or they are converted as soon es you deposit them?

I read on a prior page that you get multiple BTC deposit addresses - one will convert to fiat immediately, another will let you keep your BTC as BTC on the exchange.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

Anyone?

I read on a prior page that you get multiple BTC deposit addresses - one will convert to fiat immediately, another will let you keep your BTC as BTC on the exchange.

No so sure, and yet I found 2 ways of BTC deposit in account home page:-

No idea what is the difference, anyone can enlighten me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: