Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offline stores that accept payments using bitcoins  (Read 2801 times)
Commotheon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

so far I don't have an offline store business that accepts payment using bitcoin, but for many online businesses, many of my friends have received payments using bitcoin, they mostly sell goods that can indeed be sold in onine stores such as clothes, computers and their provide payment methods using bitcoin
I don't have any idea about my country. I don't thing there's any store exist in my area who accept bitcoins but if you google it you'll found a lots of merchants but i prefer Shopcity where you can use bitcoin to pay your bill.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

so far I don't have an offline store business that accepts payment using bitcoin, but for many online businesses, many of my friends have received payments using bitcoin, they mostly sell goods that can indeed be sold in onine stores such as clothes, computers and their provide payment methods using bitcoin
Bitcoin is slowly growing and its uses are increasing now days. There's many ATM build in China and some country where bitcoins are accepting. I wish our government step in and support bitcoin.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

This is a great resource for those who want to pay online with bitcoin if you want.Online locations accept Bitcoin payments
Online shopping: Overstock
Gift Card: eGifter and Gyft
Buy games and movies: Microsoft
Pay TV: Dish
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

This is a great resource for those who want to pay online with bitcoin if you want.Online locations accept Bitcoin payments
Online shopping: Overstock
Gift Card: eGifter and Gyft
Buy games and movies: Microsoft
Pay TV: Dish
Yeah on line business is the edge on business, but if online business will use cryptocurrency it is  a good development and will increase the value of cryptocurrency and be more precious.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

Are there any of you who have offline business but accept payment using bitcoin?
I am yet to actually witness any outlet that accepts Bitcoin for payment. But I have heard so much discussions about this. But how is it really going to be? Will the outlet have a platform where the customers will easily sign in and do the transfer? Not everyone may be able to afford a browsing device on the go to make such payments.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

Are there any of you who have offline business but accept payment using bitcoin?

There are many merchants and local businesses that accept bitcoin as a payment form.
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
Also here in coinmap.org you can find the map and see which company near you accepts bitcoin.

I am sure that many merchant will come accepting bitcoin as payment. Merchant must be want to take advantages on rising cryptocurrency and if government regulation issued, i am believe it will great for bitcoin and crypto

royaleFlag

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

in the world there are many businesses that allow bitcoin payments, but most are big businesses like Apple, which allow large customers to pay in bitcoin form. Hopefully in the future it will be more widely used
Yes that is right, a lot of stores are there which are accepting bitcoin as payment, but still in my area, I do not know about such stores in my country which are accepting bitcoin as payment, but hope that very soon we will also become able to use bitcoin as for payment in our local stores.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:22:31 AM

There are many merchants and local businesses that accept bitcoin as a payment form.
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
Also here in coinmap.org you can find the map and see which company near you accepts bitcoin.
There are a lots of stores that are accepting bitcoin even if it is an offline and online transactions . They provide bitcoin holders and users to use there bitcoin in a hassle free.
if bitcoin legalize and much offline stores accept bitcoin as payment, we will see bitcoin price could rise alot.and now much ico developer build project that make cryptocurrency accepted on offline stores.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

And it's not just bitcoin.  I know of Tapcoins, for instance,  being accepted in hotels,  restaurants and bars and I'm sure there are other currencies out there on the same track.  Hopefully we hit adoption soon,  as that's the future for this industry.
Adoption is something that would in the long term kick in as that is something that cannot be avoided. It is a gradual process and we are going to see more merchants and companies in the long run trying as much as possible to adopt the usage of cryptocurrency as a payment method just as we have few who are already doing that.

At least I know of some Automobile industries in the US that are now accepting bitcoins at most, and I believe as time goes on, we would get to see more of this. It is just a matter of patience and optimism as we will most definitely get there.

You right adoption will require a very long process because in some areas not everyone wants to accept a new development and technology. Moreover, the rules that bind them do not allow using crypto. of course adoption will be increasingly hampered. but you're right as time goes I'm sure there will be more offline or online merchants who accept it. because users will continue to increase
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

There are a lots of stores that are accepting bitcoin even if it is an offline and online transactions . They provide bitcoin holders and users to use there bitcoin in a hassle free.
if bitcoin legalize and much offline stores accept bitcoin as payment, we will see bitcoin price could rise alot.and now much ico developer build project that make cryptocurrency accepted on offline stores.
Of course, that is something that is bound to happen and once we see the price skyrocket based on mass adoption and usage, there is every chance that we will get to see some balance in the market, which will bring about less volatility, and by then, I am pretty sure that less volatility is something good, considering the fact that a lot of merchants all over the world, will not have a problem accepting it as a payment method.

So far, we have seen a lot of companies and merchants skeptical and we do not have the infrastructure yet with respect to scaling, that will really make it easy to see mainstream adoption any time soon, but it is worth waiting for.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

Not only in ordinary, but also in online stores I did not have to see that they accept payments using bitcoins. When this happens everywhere, it will be a breakthrough.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

That can happen because there are already some applications that can pay by Bitcoin. That is the needs of shopkeepers. They want to hold Bitcoin for a long time to increase the profits of the store. In the future, there will definitely be more stores accepting Bitcoin payments and you should be familiar with that. Grin

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

That can happen because there are already some applications that can pay by Bitcoin. That is the needs of shopkeepers. They want to hold Bitcoin for a long time to increase the profits of the store. In the future, there will definitely be more stores accepting Bitcoin payments and you should be familiar with that. Grin
It is good to know that many business adapt bitcoin already and sometimes accepting other coins too. It is more faster than you expect especially when you do not have any cash on hand and all you have is your phone. Many people are coming and being familiar of the coin where they are able to invest with it too. Here in my country, it is legal to uses it and even offline stores started to accept it.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

Hope here in my country bitcoin can be use also in many ways paying restaurants do on shopping and transact to any offline business too,.crptocurrency now is demand and many of us use this to convert money,but hopefully we can use this automatically as payments and buying to all stores d restaurants.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:22:56 AM

I am sure that many merchant will come accepting bitcoin as payment. Merchant must be want to take advantages on rising cryptocurrency and if government regulation issued, i am believe it will great for bitcoin and crypto

I think you are earning great profit out of your investment and trading on crpytocurrency the reason you can say that but I think it is different from these merchant, vendors or store owners.

My mother owns a small store and it is great since you can get small profits out of it and you can make your store bigger and bigger slowly. Owners save their money in order to be used for their family and the improvement of their business. Saying that, think of it, how would these merchants or owners save their money with Bitcoin having a declines every now and then? They are different from these investors and traders that can wait for the price to pump, they will have some emergencies and they will be needing money quickly and cryptos will not help them.
theydontcallmegenius

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

In Japan there are many 8 story high brick stores named Bicamara which take payment through Bitcoin. And they have everything, except for food.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

It depend on a country you are residing. The wealthy nations like USA,Germany and Japan had a lot of offline stores that offers bitcoin as mode of payment. Other countries might have only few offlines stores that uses bitcoin because it is yet widely used in that places. But if these countries decides to legalized bitcoin, the coin's adoption will be quick and many offline stores or businesses will add bitcoin in their mode of payment.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

It depend on a country you are residing. The wealthy nations like USA,Germany and Japan had a lot of offline stores that offers bitcoin as mode of payment. Other countries might have only few offlines stores that uses bitcoin because it is yet widely used in that places. But if these countries decides to legalized bitcoin, the coin's adoption will be quick and many offline stores or businesses will add bitcoin in their mode of payment.
A few months back I read a story that Brazil has the largest number of stores that accepts bitcoin as a payment method for offline stores. If USA and other countries are having growing number of stores that accept bitcoin then it is an awesome news as this adds to more adaption of bitcoin and also a good PR to it. The African countries are also increasing in number in terms of bitcoin popularity and acceptance. The monetary system there is broken and the people are shifting to the more safer ways to transact.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

to have the business in my country may be difficult because the government has not crushed the crypto currency as the prevailing currency even the government forbids direct transactions with crypto currencies, I think it is very difficult to do business
Jateng

Activity: 1266
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

I do not have any offline or even online business which the payment is crypto butt I knew that there are lot of stores that accept crypto as a payment. The first one is the online shop in facebook. It is an electronic gadget shop then later on as I read in this forum I've read that there is a coffee shop, restaurant, pizza store, etc which are all accepting cryptos. This year (I can't remember the exact date) I've a read from a foreigner that the Philippines has a store which the foriegner buy some food and he/she paid the food with bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: