Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offline stores that accept payments using bitcoins  (Read 2801 times)
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

Are there any of you who have offline business but accept payment using bitcoin?
Please just google yourself to find out the offline business who are accepting Bitcoin payment, I hope you will get many. There is a very interesting thing you could find a shop near your place if your country allow Bitcoin.
for in my country, offline stores that provide payments using bitcoin, of course no longer exist, because there was once a sweping for that, because of legal issues, but I don't know if in a country that has recognized BTC
i think its happen in only few countries.not all government sweeping bitcoin payment in offline stores.its still on early stage for adoption and maybe next several years it could be.
I think in the next few years or future farther away, offline stores can not accept bitcoin as a payment method, the government is a huge wall, they always block bitcoin's contact with the store because they know bitcoin is a money-laundering tool and can not be managed, they do not collect taxes and, moreover, they are obliged to solve the problems that bitcoin can create. And with such issues, they will surely prohibit offline stores from accepting bitcoin, this is very common in countries in the present time

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

Are there any of you who have offline business but accept payment using bitcoin?
maybe for now there isn't yet because at this time in my country transactions directly with crypto currencies are still banned by the government in other words the government has not recognized bitcoin as the applicable currency
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

I have never seen anywhere they are accepting Bitcoin offline as a payment. And I can’t try that with my business, it’s not that type I can except Bitcoin. But maybe if I do have like a big shopping mall or something like that, that’s when I might consider payments like Bitcoin.

Unless the volatility will discourage me from doing that and, cause nobody would like to sell their product and accept payment and by the end of the day when you’re about to do calculations you find out that money is missing and that’s all because price has dropped, lol.
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

maybe for now there isn't yet because at this time in my country transactions directly with crypto currencies are still banned by the government in other words the government has not recognized bitcoin as the applicable currency
This issue with the governments can be solved if we enforce the government collectively to focus on this currency. We have to work for the Bitcoin and have to use only that if all of the people from the whole country will demand for the Bitcoin usage then the governments will not ban it as they work for the benefits of their citizens.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

In our part of the world, Crypto currency is mainly accepted in internet based services like premium content and such. But offline, i haven't heard of any in our neighborhood. I heard that it is bustling in Thailand to attract more tourists in, but they accept top and main coins and not crao coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

In our part of the world, Crypto currency is mainly accepted in internet based services like premium content and such. But offline, i haven't heard of any in our neighborhood. I heard that it is bustling in Thailand to attract more tourists in, but they accept top and main coins and not crao coins.

I think the first world countries just started accepting bitcoin as payment to some of their restaurants, but I have never heard of these kind of news again since the market went crashing this year. Most of the third world countries are still in the learning stage when it comes to cryptocurrency, and I think its gonna take those countries a lot of time before they accept bitcoin as payment in some of their stores.

FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

There is a very well-known museums in my hometown that accepts crypto as payment.

Don't think it's worth acknowledging the non-online stores doing this though..Almost all business (to buy products and experiences) in the near future will be online or virtual. VR museums, concerts, etc.

I think we're eventually heading towards a global and virtual decentralized marketplace. You'll be able to check out what you're buying in VR and have extremely fast drone delivery. If you want to buy an experience, you'll be able to do that in VR. It's adoption is heavily being pushed and the combination of technologies makes this almost inevitable from my perspective.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

I've never seen a store that uses bitcoin in real life. It is unfortunately becoming increasingly more inconvenient to use bitcoin for real life payments due the slow transactions and high fees for stuff like groceries, coffee etc.

If we want that, we need the lightning network soon. Until then... it's simply not worth the hassle.

Yes, you are right, what if there is no internet network in the store? of course it will take a long time.
I think if payment in stores using bitcoin is very inefficient, because it requires a living internet network and so on without a power outage,
I think it will make people around it more complicated, because now there are so many parents who don't understand about using bitcoin.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

Not in my country. My country still ban bitcoin if used as payment in merchant. Beside that merchant must be wait for government regulation and i am believe if regulate issued by government, many merchant will happy to accept bitcoin because its getting more popular in my country

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

There are many merchants and local businesses that accept bitcoin as a payment form.
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
Also here in coinmap.org you can find the map and see which company near you accepts bitcoin.
There are a lots of stores that are accepting bitcoin even if it is an offline and online transactions . They provide bitcoin holders and users to use there bitcoin in a hassle free.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

There are a lots of stores that are accepting bitcoin even if it is an offline and online transactions . They provide bitcoin holders and users to use there bitcoin in a hassle free.
They just display the QR code infront of their pos machines so their customers can easily pay them off w/ bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

Here in my country, bitcoin adoption is still slow but some merchants are starting to offer cryptocurrency as a mode of payment both online and offline. Government have already given licenses to several crypto exchanges even the bitcoin is not yet legalized. A non government organization initiated a coastal clean up and offers ethereum as a payment to those who to want the clean up. It means the use of cryptocurrency as payment is spreading in my country although it is not fast.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

when talking to offline businesses that accept bitcoin as a payment tool I have never found it in my country, because my country has not accepted bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

maybe it can all happen because it is influenced by the times and technology but for now it cannot be done in my country because crypto currencies have not been formalized and even banned from direct transactions
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

I've never seen a store that uses bitcoin in real life. It is unfortunately becoming increasingly more inconvenient to use bitcoin for real life payments due the slow transactions and high fees for stuff like groceries, coffee etc.

If we want that, we need the lightning network soon. Until then... it's simply not worth the hassle.

Yes, you are right, what if there is no internet network in the store? of course it will take a long time.
I think if payment in stores using bitcoin is very inefficient, because it requires a living internet network and so on without a power outage,
I think it will make people around it more complicated, because now there are so many parents who don't understand about using bitcoin.
There are stores abroad that accepts bitcoin as payment already but of course they are only few. @Mhd-Bobbi is right, in order to process cryptos and bitcoin successfully, a working internet connection is needed. In short, accepting bitcoin as payment offline is not possible. At this point, using btc payment is hard to implement because not all countries accepted it plus the fact that there are countries who have poor Internet connection like here in the Philippines.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

This is possible if Bitcoin is declared legal in your country in which for sure people will going to find ways of how to earn Bitcoin like in Japan and Germany in which the Bitcoin tax is very cheap to zero that even myself will think of any business and will accept Bitcoin payment for good.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

Even though I am yet to come across any offline stores that accepts bitcoin as a medium of payment.
I believe it's going to happen in no distant time from now.
And this will drive adoption rate massively, it would be easy to own Cryptocurrency and subsequently use it as a payment means.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

I don’t play such games with my business, it is risk, especially for an offline business. If I decide to invest in Bitcoin then I will make out money to invest in it, but not telling my customers to make payment in Bitcoin, nah that can’t happen.

At the end of the day you might finish sales only to find out that the price of Bitcoin has dropped and you have lost 50% of your sales that day. In fact, there is no need for a long talk, if you’re a business man you should already know this, unless you’re dumb.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

This is possible if Bitcoin is declared legal in your country in which for sure people will going to find ways of how to earn Bitcoin like in Japan and Germany in which the Bitcoin tax is very cheap to zero that even myself will think of any business and will accept Bitcoin payment for good.
we need to wait till our government legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency.maybe at this time they still review the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

I don't have a business that accepts bitcoin payments. But in my city there are several places that accept payment with bitcoin. Like in my city there is a car rental that can pay with bitcoin, besides that there is one supermarket that can make payments with bitcoin. In my area bitcoin has been used to receive payments and I see some people have started using bitcoin as a payment tool. And I am sure that in other countries there have also been many shops that accept payments with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: