Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offline stores that accept payments using bitcoins  (Read 2801 times)
dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Are there any of you who have offline business but accept payment using bitcoin?
Please just google yourself to find out the offline business who are accepting Bitcoin payment, I hope you will get many. There is a very interesting thing you could find a shop near your place if your country allow Bitcoin.
for in my country, offline stores that provide payments using bitcoin, of course no longer exist, because there was once a sweping for that, because of legal issues, but I don't know if in a country that has recognized BTC
i think its happen in only few countries.not all government sweeping bitcoin payment in offline stores.its still on early stage for adoption and maybe next several years it could be.
The development of Bitcoin and its payment system is very faster any country which start to adopt it can easily implement its payment system for their offline stores and it do not take years. All it need the support of its users and the promotion of it to other people around us.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Are there any of you who have offline business but accept payment using bitcoin?
Please just google yourself to find out the offline business who are accepting Bitcoin payment, I hope you will get many. There is a very interesting thing you could find a shop near your place if your country allow Bitcoin.
for in my country, offline stores that provide payments using bitcoin, of course no longer exist, because there was once a sweping for that, because of legal issues, but I don't know if in a country that has recognized BTC
i think its happen in only few countries.not all government sweeping bitcoin payment in offline stores.its still on early stage for adoption and maybe next several years it could be.
The development of Bitcoin and its payment system is very faster any country which start to adopt it can easily implement its payment system for their offline stores and it do not take years. All it need the support of its users and the promotion of it to other people around us.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency adopted will happen soon , if there are new projects developted to support that adoption.such as XPOS machine from PUNDIX projects.it will bring massive adoption when government already regulated
makerofall

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

In our part of the world, Crypto currency is mainly accepted in internet based services like premium content and such. But offline, i haven't heard of any in our neighborhood. I heard that it is bustling in Thailand to attract more tourists in, but they accept top and main coins and not crao coins.
An offline store is like the type of place where people do not have access to the internet and as a result to the crypto service. So I do not think that it is possible to use the crypto in an offline store as long as you do not have the internet services.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

I don't have a business that accepts bitcoin payments. But in my city there are several places that accept payment with bitcoin. Like in my city there is a car rental that can pay with bitcoin, besides that there is one supermarket that can make payments with bitcoin. In my area bitcoin has been used to receive payments and I see some people have started using bitcoin as a payment tool. And I am sure that in other countries there have also been many shops that accept payments with bitcoin.

There are no stores or services which accept bitcoin as many lack  infrastructure of 24/7 availability of internet and maybe lack of knowledge of general public, which does not encourage merchants and shops to accept bitcoins. Also in many places bitcoin is illegal and cannot be used openly in the markets for payment method.
gudfavourBTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

maybe it can all happen because it is influenced by the times and technology but for now it cannot be done in my country because crypto currencies have not been formalized and even banned from direct transactions
That is how things are going in my place as well. Despite having good potential, it is still not allowed to deal in or invest in the coins let alone do the online shopping with the Bitcoin.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

I can see the improvement of bitcoin especially in some businesses where they allow to use it as digital money or currency. In my countries some fast food chains and convenient store are now started to accept bitcoin. However, I think before they conduct this kind of movement they have permission in government because we know some government are against in cryptocurrencies.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:04:22 AM

Many merchant already accepting cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum and dash. In Japan, for years, merchant and restaurant accepting bitcoin and its followed by others country like germany. I do believe many merchant will follow and many country will regulate

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 02:50:30 AM

Many merchant already accepting cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum and dash. In Japan, for years, merchant and restaurant accepting bitcoin and its followed by others country like germany. I do believe many merchant will follow and many country will regulate
it could be good news for cryptocurrency adoption.when there is one country begin accepting cryptocurrency , i am sure it will followed by another countries.and offcourse many government will regulated it.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

it could be good news for cryptocurrency adoption.when there is one country begin accepting cryptocurrency , i am sure it will followed by another countries.and offcourse many government will regulated it.

For Japan, bitcoin payments are undoubtedly a pioneer country that accepts btcoin to grow. For now, in my city no one has taken Crypto as a payment tool, but sometimes fellow friends will exchange coins as needed, but if there is no shop using Crypto for payment.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1543
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

I am an offline clothing store owner who accepts cryptocurrency as payment. I accept Bitcoin and ethereum for payment at my clothing store. I will also plan to open a coffee shop that accepts cryptocurrency as a payment at the coffee shop that I have.

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

I believe there are but very few of those stores, let's say 0…5% so far and they are not even known as I am yet to come across an offline store that accepts bitcoin as a payment medium.
Hopefully, such stores would increase and come to limelight .
It would be nice and a welcomed development to blockchain technology.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

I am employee and i do have any own bussiness. But in my country, bitcoin prohibited if used for payment and i think merchant in my country not allowed to receive crypto or bitcoin for payment. I hope in near future, my country regulate crypto for payment

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Many shops and stores that accept bitcoin will not announce it publicly fearing government backlash and the trouble of explaining everyone what bitcoin is. Was reading somewhere in another thread in bitcointalk that in Switzerland, there are plenty of them who accept bitcoins publicly.
I really agree with you, I am also sure if there are offline shops that accept bitcoin as a payment transaction media, I think they will not disseminate it, especially if in that country bitcoin is not legalized
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

That's great news but can you please tell which country are you talking about? Only Japanese people can use crypto for exchange goods or service
Crypto is not a legal tender as of now around the world except Japan i think. So correct me if i wrong.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

I don't have a business that accepts bitcoin payments. But in my city there are several places that accept payment with bitcoin. Like in my city there is a car rental that can pay with bitcoin, besides that there is one supermarket that can make payments with bitcoin. In my area bitcoin has been used to receive payments and I see some people have started using bitcoin as a payment tool. And I am sure that in other countries there have also been many shops that accept payments with bitcoin.

You are lucky that you have few stores or car rental business where bitcoin is accepted as a payment method. Unfortunately many parts of the world including mine, bitcoin is not widely known and therefore we do not have any physical stores where we can spent the bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: