Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDO [pre-ICO]: the nextgen payment system  (Read 8473 times)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

OP is not looking cool arrange the character I hope this would be serious project. So what is maximum cap for this pre-ICO phase and how long it would run I would like to know about that?
CREDOplatform (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:11:49 AM

OP is not looking cool arrange the character I hope this would be serious project. So what is maximum cap for this pre-ICO phase and how long it would run I would like to know about that?

Sorry about this design -  we don't have a lot of experience in advertising on this Forum.
Pre-ICO will last untill 09 of July. And our main ICO campaign for "retail" model will start in August. This would be the first part of the Project as we have three different and very profitable business models inside our processing system
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:16:14 PM

Hi Eildosa,

Thank you for notice!
Login is not broken, it's just locked. It will be available soon.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:04:51 PM

PRE-ICO STARTS 26.05.2017

CREDOplatform  I am a bit confused, you wrote that ICO starts  May 26th  and on the website it is in 6 days... mistake? Can you clarify?
m_nief

Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:53:12 PM

i wanna reserve Indonesian translation for this thread, if you need dev..  Grin Grin

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

CREDOplatform  I am a bit confused, you wrote that ICO starts  May 26th  and on the website it is in 6 days... mistake? Can you clarify?

a thousand of apologies Cry Cry Cry Cry Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
it is already fixed
THANK YOU!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:00:49 PM

Reserving Hindi translation if needed.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:24:24 AM

If you will browse their whitepaper, you can have an impression that it's a promising one.
The team exerted effort on creating a good summary of their project.
But I'm looking for the specific patent number that they are referring to -
"CREDO has an international patent as an innovative financial system and it is already approved by independent banking european experts as a highly progressive fintech-product."
Because if they already have, then it's not difficult to share it with the community as they have the patent already, as claimed in the ANN.

We apreciate you for finding out this mistake - it is already fixed on the website! Thank you!

CREDO now has RUSSIAN PATENT and is going to issue an International this year.

The russian patent number - "ru 2538344 c2".

I can say that this one is legit.
The patent has been filed for so long already. So this one was not created just yesterday.
But the team needs to fast track the development, else, this will become obsolete because of the fast changing environment in technology.
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:00:11 AM

From your web it seems that you wanna lunch another two ICOs after this, is that correct ?  Because it seems that what others have as milestone you wanna pay for by lunching more ICOs...lol

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

From your web it seems that you wanna lunch another two ICOs after this, is that correct ?  Because it seems that what others have as milestone you wanna pay for by lunching more ICOs...lol

Hi,

Thank you for comment!

Yes, you are right, we have 3 different ICOs. However, let me explain what we exactly do.

Well, we designed new financial instrument. Where we already implemented own processing, application for Point-of-Sale terminals (NewPos) and Applet for SmartCards. From business side our project opens up new mechanism of market relationships in different areas (B2B, B2C, C2C).

At this moment we are gathering the investments for the turnover to create new Operator in the system for B2C (cashforward requires investments on the first phase) and to do system improvements.

As I mentioned above, new Operator will be created and the owners of tokens will receive the share.

Next ICOs are different market solutions based on the Credo technology. We will provide similar share of the new created Operators for B2B and C2C sectors too. 
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:18:27 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 05:57:14 AM by CREDOplatform

If you will browse their whitepaper, you can have an impression that it's a promising one.
The team exerted effort on creating a good summary of their project.
But I'm looking for the specific patent number that they are referring to -
"CREDO has an international patent as an innovative financial system and it is already approved by independent banking european experts as a highly progressive fintech-product."
Because if they already have, then it's not difficult to share it with the community as they have the patent already, as claimed in the ANN.

We apreciate you for finding out this mistake - it is already fixed on the website! Thank you!

CREDO now has RUSSIAN PATENT and is going to issue an International this year.

The russian patent number - "ru 2538344 c2".

I can say that this one is legit.
The patent has been filed for so long already. So this one was not created just yesterday.
But the team needs to fast track the development, else, this will become obsolete because of the fast changing environment in technology.

Good call!

If you have a look at the whitepaper in details, you will find that we use absolutely new financial instrument which is legal around the world - derivatives.
Credo allows us to create different projects based on the derivatives financial model. I agree with you regarding fast changing environment, however it doesn't matter for the idea. It's just a mechanism.

Modern technologies market affects such part of our project as JavaCards. From one hand we can simplify UX using NFC and even just phone number instead of the cards.
However, because of JavaCards we have hardware wallet and can hold cryptocurrency inside.

The Credo Idea is a fundamental layer which is independent on the technologies.
steinkopf

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:36:19 PM

CREDOplatform  I am a bit confused, you wrote that ICO starts  May 26th  and on the website it is in 6 days... mistake? Can you clarify?

a thousand of apologies Cry Cry Cry Cry Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
it is already fixed
THANK YOU!

No problems at all, we all are humans and mistakes are regular thing  Wink

Do you have Medium blog or any other social channels, as your first post ..lest say not so informative and it is hard to evaluate the project  where the only info is the official website. Thanks
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:22:19 PM

it is already fixed
THANK YOU!

No problems at all, we all are humans and mistakes are regular thing  Wink

Do you have Medium blog or any other social channels, as your first post ..lest say not so informative and it is hard to evaluate the project  where the only info is the official website. Thanks

Yes, we have a slack channel: Slack
Please, feel free to ask the any details. Also, we can run a demo because system already exists and works.
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:06:39 PM

We are glad to announce that CREDO pre-ICO has just been started! Maximum discounts are available! Join us on: http://credo-cf.com/.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:59:25 AM

CREDO Pre-ICO will end in 2weeks

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:18:48 AM

Checking again this thread.
I'm just wondering, this project has very few supporters.
They might need some good advertising campaign, considering the fact that they seemed authentic. So it's not difficult to market their platform.
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:51:50 AM

Checking again this thread.
I'm just wondering, this project has very few supporters.
They might need some good advertising campaign, considering the fact that they seemed authentic. So it's not difficult to market their platform.

Thank you very much! We definitely need it. We will do as much as possible to proof that we are real platform and we can change the financial relationships.
7 years since idea was created, 4 years since first prototype was implemented.

Now the biggest challenge for us is to get support from the community.

Thanks.
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

how much will 1 token cost?

Token price   = 0.1 USD   

Discounts       Pre-ICO              ICO

Day 1       - 40%            - 15%
Day 2       - 35%            - 10%
Day 3       - 30%            - 5%
Day 4       - 25%            - 3%
Day 5            - 20%              0%
and
subsequent
dates           
total supply coin dev?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:25:49 AM

how much will 1 token cost?

Token price   = 0.1 USD   

Discounts       Pre-ICO              ICO

Day 1       - 40%            - 15%
Day 2       - 35%            - 10%
Day 3       - 30%            - 5%
Day 4       - 25%            - 3%
Day 5            - 20%              0%
and
subsequent
dates           
total supply coin dev?

Total maximum number of tokens for investors is Limited by the sales volume. Additional tokens cannot be issued.
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:29:49 AM

CREDO pre-ICO update:

8 ETH have been raised by now
31.936 CRD tokens sold

CREDO team wants to thank our investors for their interest and support of the project.
We remind that you can get a great discount and buy + 40% of our tokens today.

Hope for your interest in the project!
----
ICO website: http://credo-cf.com/
WP_Eng: http://credo-cf.com/wp/b2c_eng.pdf

Read about us:
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/06/19/nextgen-payment-system-credo-announces-pre-ico/
http://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/06/22/new-generation-payment-system-credo-makes-everyday-shopping-easier/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: