Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDO [pre-ICO]: the nextgen payment system  (Read 8473 times)
CREDOplatform (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:34:44 AM

Have you established a Bounty Program for the main ICO and if so could you post a link to it?

We will publish our Bounty today
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:37:53 PM

Have you established a Bounty Program for the main ICO and if so could you post a link to it?

Great news! I hope I can do signature and twitter!
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

Any news about the bounty for twitter or signature?
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:38:52 PM

Hi! Bounty programm is here http://credo-cf.com/bounty/

To join program ping us with e-mail on bounty@credo-cf.com
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:44:44 PM

Any news about the bounty for twitter or signature?

Hi! Bounty programm is here http://credo-cf.com/bounty/

To join program ping us with e-mail on bounty@credo-cf.com
StanJones

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:39:39 AM

Hi. I want to take part in ICO. How may I do It? Will CREDO tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens?

srj087

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

Big discount so I think you have a great advantage, what are the current business cooperation?
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:16:44 AM

Hi. I want to take part in ICO. How may I do It? Will CREDO tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens?

Yes we are discussing our Exchange Offering with 25 biggest exchanges now.

We will be on Exchanges until end of the year!
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:18:37 AM

Big discount so I think you have a great advantage, what are the current business cooperation?

We P.M you about!
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

ICO Starts 30.10.2017 at 16.00 UTC.

You should send your ETH's on our smart-contract address here - credo-cf.com
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:06:57 PM

The world is changing and sometimes it happens so quicklythat we may even be out of time to learn about the appearance of trend, while it already completely captures the minds of entrepreneurs and developers. But are there so many world technological trends that can fundamentally change retail trade? No, there are only four:
1. Robots. Amazonhas been the leader in this areafor a long time. This companyhas been usingabout 45 thousand “iron employees” in warehouses for several years and has recently patented the packaging robot.
2. Delivery of goods using remote-piloted vehicles. The very same Amazon declared several years ago that by 2020 this option will be available to US residents. The company received permission to test the technology in the United States in March 2015.
3. Artificial intellect. It is impossible to ignoreAmazon with his Alexa, which can be used not only to answer questions or log in to a user’s account, but also to protect a user from impulse purchases.
4. Blockchain. The technology is recognized as one of six mega-trends that can have a huge influence on society in the next decade. For example CREDO, has developed its payment processing and provides factoring services to retail companies. In fact, CREDO offers entrepreneurs to refuse loans, in exchange for a ransom under the obligation of the entire consignment. And it also gives the opportunity to ordinary people who connect their bank card to the system to purchase this product with a significant discount. Today, CREDO is on the verge of launching an ICO. That means that anyone can not just become a partner or a client, but an investor as well. Buying “tokens” of the company will allow you to make profit from every transaction in the system, and blockchain will make this process honest and open.
From the technological trends listed above, the most interesting for the retail market is blockichain. The blockchain has good prospects and companies that have used the blockchain, such as CREDO, will in the future take their place on the winners’ podium, unseating those who did not readjust.

You can become a CREDO partner and make your money.
CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

Payment processing that will change the banking world

Blockchain is a system of a distributed database. In particular, this technology operates a database of transactions made in bitcoin, one of the most widely used cryptocurrencies in the world.

According to some experts, the technology allows to significantly optimize the costs of business and the state. Indeed, more and more people are praising the blockchain. Each of them is convinced that the blockchain technology will change the world. In any case these people are right. The world is already changing at an incredible rate. Blockchain is discussed by everyone starting from housewives to presidents. Blockchain is being introduced not only into various industries but also into the banking world, which fiercely resists this new technology. But those who will defend the old foundations to the last, will eventually lose. There is no getting around it - it is "evolution".

Nowadays one can find examples of companies that began to change the industry completely. For example, CREDO challenges all banks by providing factoring services. To be more precise, it offers entrepreneurs to refuse loans, in exchange for the obligation to buy the entire consignment. And it also gives the opportunity to ordinary people who connect their bank card to the system to purchase this product with a significant discount.

CREDO also implements blockchain into its working system, which has been tested in Russia, in Karelia. That will provide the company with clear and open payment processing, and will also attract investors through the ICO. Each investor can become the owner of his own bank, as he will be guaranteed to receive his commission for every transaction.

As a result, everyone benefits, except for banks. Trying to preserve the financial system in which they have the upper hand, they miss valuable time. But the principles that blockchain is based on allow us to assume that in the distant future all data will be transparent and unchanged, and any action and any object will be digitized. Perhaps, someday this ideal future will really come and such companies as CREDO are making it possible.

CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:25:01 PM

Factoring is the future of retail trade

Almost every day we go shopping. We are interested in everything from household appliances, to food. And these small and large stores that give us the opportunity to purchase good (services) in small quantities, per item. In the XX century great demand for goods and services of mass consumption created the most important and significant phenomenon of retail trade - the chain.

This affected the entire market, and as a result of competition even relatively small retail companies were forced to borrow loans for current assets. That has led to the fact that we are all hostages of these loans. Whenever we buy goods, we have to pay part of the loan that the entrepreneur got. Banks began to rule the day collecting their taxes from the entire retail market.

But who wants to give away extra money for nothing? Here comes the service of factoring into the picture. Simply speaking, now an entrepreneur will be able to get money as soon as he delivers goods. And he immediately again puts it into circulation, avoiding unnecessary problems with loans.

Nowadays there are hundreds of companies offering factoring services, but there are also those that have gone a little further (on the market). Sticking to the trends of technology development and looking ahead CREDO offers not just factoring services, but create a whole decentralized financial system.

Having examined how the system works we will find that by connecting your bank card to the CREDO system you can get a number of bonuses, such as discounts. Due to the fact that CREDO buys a merchant’s goods obligation as soon as the delivery takes place, this transaction gives a much bigger discount comparing to that it could give being encumbered with a loan. CREDO will pay for the goods 80 instead of 100 rubles, and to all participants of its system will offer to buy it for 82 rubles, thereby giving the biggest discount on the market.

As a result, everyone has benefits starting from the entrepreneur to the final buyer. This system has been tested in the whole region of Russia - in Karelia. Now that the test has been success, the company is not only going to enter global Russian market but different countries’ markets as well.

By the way, CREDO introduces Blockchain technology into its system and even goes to an ICO. So now anyone can not only get a discounts, but can invest in the company as well, becoming part of the whole system that helps to earn and save at the same time. Anyone who buys company's tokens will receive a small bank with an income from each transaction!

CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

ICO TODAY

CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

I have become a real investor quite recently. But first things first.

Probably, everyone has already heard about blockchain, so I decided to take the challenge of studying this topic. A few days later, a dozen videos on YouTube, hundreds of articles and forums and I was about to start understanding something. So.

In fact bockchain is a tool using which you can store transaction data (a database). Main advantages of blockchain are the transparency of transactions commited and the multiple copying of all these transactions in such a way that each system participant always has information about each step of all partners.

It is quite possible that right now it is exactly the time when the technology is piloted in very significant areas of public life and shortly we will see increasing numbers of projects and platforms that use blockchain. There can be found many spheres of its application, but the most important is existing transaction analogue or any other interaction between the parties.

And here I came across the CREDO website. As it turned out, these guys decided not to wait for the future. The CREDO team has been successfully working on its project for several years, but having learned about the blockchain, they decided to create their largest factoring network in the world using this technology. Nowdays, businesses do not have to pay enormous interest for for borrowed current assets, as the consignment of goods they bought is immediately purchased by CREDO-CF, and the businessman only has to wait until it is taken away. The main advantage for an ordinary buyer is that having a CREDO-CF card or simply connecting his bank card to it, he automatically gets a discount. And CREDO-CF is satisfied with the difference.

Does it mean that CREDO deprives banks of work? Exactly. It replaces part of their functions. Nevertheless, that is not the most interesting thing. Blockchain projects have a special process for collecting investments – the ICO. CREDO are no exception and has offered to buy their tokens, what I actually did. Now I, as a bank owner, will receive my interest from any transaction conducted in CREDO. This is the way I became a bank owner.

CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

How we change the retail market. The article presents extracts from an exclusive interview with Konstantin Galibus, the CEO and CREDO company founder.

What is CREDO and how will it change the retail market?

CREDO is a decentralized financial system of the next generation. Providing factoring services, CREDO company makes a challenge to all banks, namely: it offers entrepreneurs to refuse loans, in exchange for a buyout of the whole goods batch under the obligation. Moreover ordinary people who connect their bank card to the system, get the opportunity to purchase this product at a significant discount.
Thus, we don't only help entrepreneurs to earn money, but we help ordinary people to save money as well by replacing one trade agent in this chain.

How does your system work?

Let's just go through an example: CREDO buys a merchant’s goods obligation as soon as the delivery takes place. Due to the fact that the entrepreneur does not need to wait until all the goods are sold and even does not have to pay for loans, he makes a small extra charge. CREDO will pay for the goods 80 instead of 100 rubles, and it will offer to buy it for 82 rubles to all participants of its system, thereby giving the biggest discount on the market. The entrepreneur gets back the money spent on the goods and can put it into circulation immediately. CREDO gets a transaction fee and a purchaser gets a great discount. To start using CREDO services it is enough just to connect your bank card to the system.

So you save both of them from credit slavery?

Exactly. Integrating blockchain into our system, we, in fact, offer everyone to become a bank owner. By investing in our project at the ICO stage you will receive tokens, due to which you will be able to receive a commission from each transaction in the system. CREDO has already conducted 9000 transactions, has a 16,120,000 euros turnover and more than 1,000 customers, including partners in China, the UAE, Spain. Every day we are growing, and we want to start a global advancement by using blockchain.

At what stage is the project now?

We have already gone through a long way of 7 years. This system has been tested in a whole region of Russia - in Karelia, in partnership with its government. We have received a patent for our technology. We are already working with partners in China, Spain and the UAE. Now we are about to launch the ICO to attract investors, and next year we are going to launch a huge advertising campaign and a global company advancement in cooperation with partners around the world!

CREDOplatform (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

In the crypto-currency industry it has become normal to receive 300-500 and even 1000% a year profit on investments.

Many scam projects show and 5000% per year, though at a very short distance. Naturally, the risks of losing your investments are very high.

However, today we will talk about the recently launched ICO, which started on October 30.

The  www.CREDO-CF.COM  project team has been engaged in factoring deals for the last 5 years, that is, financing a business without loans, but at the expense of its own fund.

The scheme of the project is as follows: www.CREDO-CF.COM invests money in the purchase of goods by an entrepreneur. The usual price of the product at retail is $ 100, credo immediately redeems the rights for the entire amount of goods at $ 95 dollars and sells them to the ustomer at $ 98, the benefits for all are obvious! The entrepreneur gets his little less, but the profit instantly, the client receives the goods at a discount, the www.CREDO-CF.COM gets its profit. WIN-WIN-WIN.

October 30 www.CREDO-CF.COM announced their ICO, which will last 1 month. ICO is conducted in order to fill the CREDO fund with additional investments and give investors an opportunity to earn an average of 50-100% per annum, in addition, on December 15-20, the project's tokens go to the crypto-exchange exchanges and this is an excellent opportunity for both speculators and long-term investors !!!

http://www.coinfox.info/8045-one-of-the-most-underrated-ico-in-2017
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:00:56 AM

Great Chart Gallery of Credo on BitScreene; https://bitscreener.com/coins/credo/chart_gallery

bighobbit

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:17:44 PM

ICO paused. What does it mean? When I receive my tokens?
joitheaddiapir

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

where to check roadmap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: