Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CloudMining][ETH] HashMining.eu Cloud Mining Provider in Europe!  (Read 8897 times)
xKingx

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:13:45 AM

Client dashboard is down whole day already. What is happening?

https://image.ibb.co/bJ2F7k/Isitdown.jpg

Dear Clients, As of now, the client panel can be accessed again. We appreciate your patience and wish you good mining! #hashminingEU

Has been down for over a day now again. Please explain what is happening as I am not really getting a convincing feeling the operation is running reliably.
Hashmining

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 09:03:31 AM

Client dashboard is down whole day already. What is happening?

https://image.ibb.co/bJ2F7k/Isitdown.jpg

Dear Clients, As of now, the client panel can be accessed again. We appreciate your patience and wish you good mining! #hashminingEU

Has been down for over a day now again. Please explain what is happening as I am not really getting a convincing feeling the operation is running reliably.

Hello
We're currently facing a DDoS-attack by hackers, we're trying to get an access to our secured system - therefore client panel remains temporarily inaccessible. Our provider is doing a deep investigation and upgrading our servers. Big apologies for this inconvenience. We'll announce here, once it's up and running.
Xeon (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

*** WEEKEND BONUS***

Dear customers and potential customers!
Only until the end of this weekend ***extra mining power*** for new orders!
On all orders above the 10 MH/s, you will receive a 3 MH/s bonus! AMAZING, RIGHT?!?! Grin

Login/sign up here https://client.hashmining.eu/login to purchase your BONUS Hash POWER. The bonus hashpower will be automatically added to your account.

Enjoy our amazing offer and have yourself a relaxing weekend,
The HashMining.EU Team

When would the bonus hashes be applied? I managed to sign someone up using referral system, but he says he didn't get bonus added yet.

Please sent us an e-mail: info@hashmining.eu

OUR CLIENT PANEL IS BACK ONLINE!

Kind Regards,
Hashmining Team
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:09:08 PM

~snip~
Holly f... your post looks like you translate my post from local board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990225.msg19842637#msg19842637   Shocked

But yeah, he is avoiding your questions. OP I would like to see pictures of your mining farms.

Nope never even look for other post i just wrote what i see and that is the fact he is just copying off hashflairs page.

And well by you posting that 3 days earlier i am not the only one who is seeing that. Hope know one falls for this scam

I honestly thought the live feed being on a fan was my red flag to not invest.
If you offer a live feed, why do that? Either screams incompetents or trying to pull a fast one.
Makes the project look retarded anyway. I've had that free 0.1 for days without a payout...
So, I'm out
[/quote]

Ya i do not understand this poor effort he is putting in to scamming.
JUST DON'T invest
[/quote]

0.1 MH/s it will be visible after 4 dots.
It will be visible in estimated 1 week: 0.0003249 ETH

Check the mining profit calculation:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=0.1&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=140&CostPerkWh=0
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:01:07 AM

~snip~
Holly f... your post looks like you translate my post from local board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990225.msg19842637#msg19842637   Shocked

But yeah, he is avoiding your questions. OP I would like to see pictures of your mining farms.

Nope never even look for other post i just wrote what i see and that is the fact he is just copying off hashflairs page.

And well by you posting that 3 days earlier i am not the only one who is seeing that. Hope know one falls for this scam

If you offer a live feed, why do that? Either screams incompetents or trying to pull a fast one.
Makes the project look retarded anyway. I've had that free 0.1 for days without a payout...
So, I'm out

JUST DON'T invest
[/quote]

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=0.1&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=140&CostPerkWh=0

[/quote]

you just skip over all my questions again
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:52:23 AM

~snip~

So, I'm out

JUST DON'T invest

[/quote]

[/quote]

We already answer you it will be visible on your balance after 0.000X
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:54:47 AM

~snip~

So, I'm out

JUST DON'T invest

[/quote]

[/quote]

no you didn't you answered someone else nothing to do with my questions so read over all the post and answer all the questions not just the ones you want
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:06:40 AM

If promotion code still has active then I applied for that .
Thanks
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

I would like to promote the blog and ref program

But before that, need more proofs of mining farm and more reliable info

Too much of Cloud mining end up fail :/
Hashmining

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 10:29:17 AM

~snip~

So, I'm out

JUST DON'T invest

[/quote]

no you didn't you answered someone else nothing to do with my questions so read over all the post and answer all the questions not just the ones you want
[/quote]

Hello skyline_king

could you please be more specific on what questions remained unanswered from your perspective? We have just read all the thread through and cannot find any what we didn't answer. Please copypaste again. Thank you for your patience again.

HashMining.EU Team
kousuke20

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 01:00:43 PM

I just sign up
And thank to the hash..
Happy mining..!!
Jasonx31

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:03:47 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 02:36:02 PM by Jasonx31

Everything about hashmining.eu is so incredibly fishy that there is no reason NOT to think it's a scam. To think that an enterprise asking for people to invest their hard-earned money would allow as much negative commentary to develop as is evident on this thread defies logic and only reinforces the notion that anyone ... like myself... who's sent them money is not going to get it back. Despite that fact that "somebody" comes onto this thread fairly frequently to "answer" questions and defend hashmining's position, the nearly robotic and often evasive answers they provide certainly have not built the least bit of confidence. And although I know one guy who claims to have legitimately cashed out 1 ETH from his account (on a $2,800 investment, mind you!), that's obviously how pyramid schemes work at first. I myself made a modest "investment" on June 26th. Since then their client pages with my account records have been "down" for hours at a time on two occasions and, as of this moment, I have not seen my pay out records updated since July 3. And although they have answered a couple of questions I sent them via email in the past, they only responded in situations that might have induced me to investment more and have declined to respond to basic, substantive questions about their business model and operations. Add to that the unbelievably ridiculous "live feed" that claims to show their "mining operation" in action, but which in fact shows NOTHING... a keyboard, a fan... I mean, it's like somebody's doing this as a joke! While hashmining does manage to do bits of damage control here and there in other forums (Youtube, Twitter), all in all one has the sense that a devious intention is behind the whole thing. If you check out the mining contract on their website, for instance, partway through the document is starts talking about mining "bitcoin," even though they claim to only mine / pay in ether... a pretty good sign that the "contract" was lifted from somewhere else and hastily revised to look "legit." I am extremely sympathetic to small, start-up enterprises and the headaches they can encounter; and I know that Coinbase's website goes down too and that Coinbase it not great about responding to emails either. But hashming.eu is either the worst-run cloud mining operation in the world or it's the worst-run cloud mining SCAM in the world. I assume most people jumping on here to say they're investing are shills at best, fools at worst. I just find it odd that some of the people listed as "principles" of the company on their website are so visible online in other places (Facebook, Twitter, Couchsurfing)... I mean, aren't these people afraid of legal action when / if this thing blows up? Or do crypto "investors" have a reputation for being suckers who just walk away whenever they get fleeced? At any rate, I would be delighted to get my money back, but am more or less assuming that this particular "investment" will be written off as a "sacrifice" to the cryptocurrency gods. I hope I'm wrong but don't see any reason to change my opinion to date.
xKingx

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:15:22 AM

Yes I am afraid you are right. No payouts for days, hardly any response, weird DDoS claims. Coins invested are a write off. Fool me once....
Jasonx31

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

Yes I am afraid you are right. No payouts for days, hardly any response, weird DDoS claims. Coins invested are a write off. Fool me once....

They haven't updated payouts on their site since July 3d. With no posts, tweets or emails explaining why.

It's funny how "chatty" hashmining's reps were on this thread a week ago...they're suddenly so silent.
Hashmining

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 03:42:39 PM

They haven't updated payouts on their site since July 3d. With no posts, tweets or emails explaining why.

It's funny how "chatty" hashmining's reps were on this thread a week ago...they're suddenly so silent.

Dear users

we are still at your disposal. Currently we are upgrading our system, therefore payouts haven't taken place since 3rd July.
Thank you for your patience.

HashMining.EU Team
Jasonx31

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:13:24 PM

~snip~

So hey, Mr. Xeon! Haven't heard from you in a couple of days!
What are you and Mr. Hashmining planning to do with all the money you stole from us?
I know we were foolish to send it to you, but you also seem to think we'll believe your bullshit forever.
I wonder who you really are and where you're really located?
Anyway, I promise you this... I will hound your ass to the end of my days.
Watch out for me when you try to launch your next scam cuz I'll be coming at you from 5 different directions.
I encourage everybody else who got ripped off to do the same.
P.S. I can't wait to see what kind of nonsensical, pathological bullshit you post in reply.
SCAM! Stay away, people! I know I'm talking about... I'm livin' it!

Jasonx31

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:23:08 PM

Dear users

we are still at your disposal. Currently we are upgrading our system, therefore payouts haven't taken place since 3rd July.
Thank you for your patience.

HashMining.EU Team

LOL! What a laugh!
Why waste your time responding to these posts, hashmining? There's not a soul on this forum who believes you're legit.
I wonder if you stole the identities of the people you list in your website as "participants" in this fraudulent enterprise?
In fact... you want to inspire some confidence??? Reply to this note and tell us your real name.
And give us some proof that you and your "ether miners" actually exist.
Go head... do it! Be a good businessman. Think of all the new "investment" that will inspire!
We're all dying to meet you. C'mon... don't be shy. Tell us who you are. Smiley

Jasonx31

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:53:08 PM

I don't know what it will produce, but I'm going to report this hashmining.eu racket to
the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I hope anybody who's getting scammed will join me and do the same.
Don't be cynical... it might produce a result.
These thieves have left multiple pathways through which their activities can be traced.
Save all your correspondence with them!
They have violated the terms of a published contract and contravened many international laws.
I have saved screenshots of everything from their website and urge everyone to do the same.
maagine

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:02:29 PM

Relax Jason! Hashmining eu will most likely reply when they have something to inform. I think it is too early to jump into any conclusions...
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:47:52 AM

These are the LinkedIn pages for the four principals associated with hashmining.eu:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/victor-grosser-3a2a13135/recent-activity/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/roshnimadarie/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mellake/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/petkanic/

Since there are photos of each of them on hashmining, it's clear that these are the correct individuals.

I would strongly advise that everybody who feels they have been defrauded by this organization reach out to all of them and ask that their "investments" be returned. At the same time, contact any and all legal officials in a position to leverage this situation.

By way of update, promised payouts from this organization have not been updated in five days. Nor has hashmining.eu made any concerted effort to reach out to investors to either explain the situation or to offer refunds, etc.

Please do not take this lightly. It's not right to steal. Get your money back.

All payouts has been processed! So i really don't know which payment you are waiting on!
Did you confirm the withdrawal e-mail ?

Thank you,
Hashmining.EU Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: