Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:11:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CloudMining][ETH] HashMining.eu Cloud Mining Provider in Europe!  (Read 8897 times)
Mine-own

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:19:08 AM

@ Jasonx31 :  Take a deep breath and relax! Its is pure speculation what your writing. So far there has been some delays in information but they came back every time and corrected the situation. Admitted it could be faster but so far there are no proof of scam or alike. So before you report anybody to anyone remember its also illegal to spread slander about others. Happy mining!  Cool
xKingx

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:06:54 AM

Yes, seems all payments for missing days have been done and withdrawls came through too. Now only for the 3MH/s promised last week to be added still please, so I can get my referrals of my back.
Xeon (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:46:24 PM

Yes, seems all payments for missing days have been done and withdrawls came through too. Now only for the 3MH/s promised last week to be added still please, so I can get my referrals of my back.

We are working on that xKingx, my support staff will sent an special voucher to allow you to add the 3MH/s.
Thanks for reporting that the missing payments and withdrawals has been processed.

Kind Regards,
Hashmining.EU Team
xKingx

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:56:14 PM

We are working on that xKingx, my support staff will sent an special voucher to allow you to add the 3MH/s.
Thanks for reporting that the missing payments and withdrawals has been processed.

Kind Regards,
Hashmining.EU Team

Really nice, but I checked and my referal still hasn't got a voucher or in any other way received the 3MH/s you have been advertising, including additional mail campaign. Why take the trouble if you can't make good on such a promise?
xKingx

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

Kind Regards,
Hashmining.EU Team

Really nice, but I checked and my referal still hasn't got a voucher or in any other way received the 3MH/s you have been advertising, including additional mail campaign. Why take the trouble if you can't make good on such a promise?

Still nothing on the advertised 3MH/s extra 2 (!) weeks ago. Also no payouts again for days, this being the 4th in a row. Either communicate on what is going on or just close shop so I can get on with other things.
Mine-own

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:17:12 AM

I agree with you! The behavior of this service provider is very unusual. Based on the tip from Wickjohn I have started to dig a little deeper into the individual resources involved. I have contacts in Amsterdam that will help out here. I personal joined after a promotion on Coin-telegraph and I tipped them of to do a background as well. So lets see if the hashminers surface and solve the technical issues. It would be ironic if the scam-detectives turned out to be scammers them selves Cheesy More to come in this matter...
maagine

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:27:12 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 06:56:20 PM by maagine

I agree with you! The behavior of this service provider is very unusual. Based on the tip from Wickjohn I have started to dig a little deeper into the individual resources involved. I have contacts in Amsterdam that will help out here. I personal joined after a promotion on Coin-telegraph and I tipped them of to do a background as well. So lets see if the hashminers surface and solve the technical issues. It would be ironic if the scam-detectives turned out to be scammers them selves Cheesy More to come in this matter...

Hi Mr,
Please keep us updated.
Mine-own

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:34:51 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 05:16:26 PM by Mine-own

Some recent observations and facts to throw more light on the activity at hashmining.eu:

The people:

The hashmining homepage has been altered - no longer mention of Grosser or the other named key persons
Even https://www.bitcoinscamfighters.com/ homepage has been changed - some key members seem to have left the project

The website hashmining.eu is registered to a person called Victor Mekela and contact information is info@nex7go.com, Amsterdam
Phone +31848846639 - not a person mentioned anywhere else but the email company info is familiar

The key person, as far as we can tell is, Victor Grosser, Dutch citizen living in the Amsterdam area
Linked In status: CEO of Hashmining.EU (even though it is not a company)
On the bitcoinscamfighters.com homepage his profile is still published as CEO but the team / advisory profiles are changed

Another profile is Mel Lake (communication officer)
On hashmining.eu home page - profile removed
LinkedIn status update : stopped as Communications Manager at Nex7go july 2017

For the other (former) resources on hashmining or bitscamfighters we have not been able to find updates explaining the changes

Companies:

The legal entity structure for these activities are build offshore (UK).
Nex7go BV that is mentioned several places is in fact a Dutch company but owned by the offshore holding company

Here are the some company details:

Nex7go BV (LtD) - 120 EUR BV - seems to be the company involved in hashmining.eu - Shareholder is: V&C Familiy Group LLP (OC415645)
Company registered address: Veembroederhof 281, 1019HD, Amsterdam, The Nederlands (like the other companies)
Datum in functie 27-01-2017 (datum registratie: 02-02-2017)

Top of the holding:

V&C FAMILY GROUP LLP (OC415645) holding company - co owned by: Victor Grosser & Bernadette Christelle Raissa Van Amsterdam
Company Status: Active
Correspondence address:  Veembroederhof 281, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1019 HD
Victor Grosser:  ACTIVE LLP Designated Member  Appointed on 27 January 2017
Individual Person with Significant Control details:
 -Bernadette Christelle Raissa Van Amsterdam
 -Victor Grosser

Other owned entities where Victor Grosser is Director:

CRYPTO LAW LIMITED (10814467)- 1 EUR company - co-director: BITCOINSCAMFIGHTERS LTD - Shareholder/Owner: V&C Family Group LLP
Company status Active
Victor Grosser Director Appointed on 12 June 2017

BITCOINSCAMFIGHTERS LTD (10793769)- 1 EUR company - Shareholder/Owner: V&C Family Group LLP
Company status Active
Victor Grosser Director  Appointed on 30 May 2017

MELANIN NETWORK LTD. (10783751) - 1 EUR company - Shareholder/Owner: V&C Family Group LLP
Company status Active
Victor Grosser Director Appointed on 22 May 2017

CRYPTISH LTD. (10783752)- 1 EUR company - Shareholder/Owner: V&C Family Group LLP
Company status Active
Victor Grosser Director  Appointed on 22 May 2017

XXX7HOT.COM LTD. (10776119)- 1 EUR company - Shareholder/Owner: V&C Family Group LLP
Company status Active
Victor Grosser Director Appointed on 17 May 2017

BRANDMYWIFI LIMITED (10629291) (Former name: ORANGE 4 CAPITAL LIMITED (20 Feb 2017 - 07 Apr 2017) 1 EUR company - Shareholder/Owner: V&C Family Group LLP
Company status Active
Correspondence address Veembroederhof 281, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1019 HD
Victor Grosser Director Appointed on 20 February 2017

PLERUSQUE LIMITED (10623063) - 1 EUR company - co-director V&C FAMILY GROUP LLP - Shareholder/Owner: V&C FAMILY GROUP LLP
Company Status Active
Correspondence address 61-105, Weesperstraat, 1018 Vn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bernadette Christelle Raissa Van Amsterdam  Director  Appointed on 16 February 2017

All offshore companies are recorded to be located at:

Registered office address:
CFS International Formations
DEPT 302,43 OWSTON ROAD
CARCROFT, DONCASTER
DN6 BOA
UNITED KINGDOM

So in fact it is a busy family but there are nothing directly illegal (per say) in the circumstances presented here.
One may say that maybe Mr & Mrs Grosser is overambitious and time optimists and with team members leaving the amount of work they need to do will increase.
But lets see what happens in the next days on hashmining.eu - we keep looking and should any more news come up we will let you know...
maagine

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:30:38 PM

I have not received any payouts, withdrawal is not working...
Mine-own

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

Very interesting details you share!
A fast check reveals that Ashwin Grösser (same birth date as Victor) and Michael Nana Adjei had a company Eye247 Ltd that was incorporated aug 2015 and forced to dissolved by nov 2016
If he operates under several names he must even have falsified ID documents of some sort.
Bernadette Christelle Raissa Van Amsterdam (Christelle van Amsterdam) is co-owner of the holding company and controls equally the assets
Jan Piek appears to have a company registered at Veembroederhof 281, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1019 HD but no evidence that he and Grosser have joint operations
The other aka's haven't shown any results but it appears by the information you have that this is a genuine bottom-feeder. Let us hope enough pressure is put on his case to force a stop to his activities...
Adam

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:49:07 PM

Hello    ,  people   mention  that  the  owners  using  diffrent  names  ?  the  source  people  mentioned https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk    Victor  Grosser  ,  Raoul Grosser  Ashwin Grosser   ,  John Pieck  Jan Piek  John Victory   other names  are  mel lake  and  Christelle  van Amsterdam  which  seems  to be  involved.
There seems  not  to be  a  psychical  adres  all  are  related   to  doncaster  or adresses  in the  same  area  as  Veembroederhofstraat  Amsterdam. This people  left people  as  it seems  in the dark  with their other websites  like  Orange4wallet  , Orange4capital  Orangeworld . Many people  told  they  never  received any money  and  this  people just disapeard  of  the radar  and  just  opend up  one company after  another  with  same excusses  and  problems  so  investigate  yourself  and  you  will  find out .

Wow, thanks for the info and a link. I wanted to use this cloudmining platform, before you've gotten this proof

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
xKingx

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:18:43 AM

I have not received any payouts, withdrawal is not working...

Same here. Withdrawls not working, others are stuck in a "Transaction queued" state. Also bonus hashes promised weeks ago are not added. Their "support" is not replying. Please pull the plug already.
Mine-own

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

Most likely we wont hear any more from CEO Grosser or "the support team" but its interesting how the setup was made

Offshore company formation an registration is very easy - there are many companies who provide assistance and "of-the-shelf" paperwork to do so - and its generally legal - the issue comes later when taxation has to be declared and paid. A foreign (UK based) company can register a subsidiary in EU (forexample Holland) and transfer all revenue from the subsidiary tax free to the offshore owner (provided you do it right and the holding is due to pay tax elsewhere). Thats why they bother make all these companies.

people  telling Jan piek  also  called  john  Pieck   where  partners  in  a  similar  as  it seems  scam  called  orange4capital  or later oc247  all  companies  are  related  to the  same addresses  in  doncaster  and  amsterdam.

What shows in public records is that Orange4capital Ltd was formed in the UK 20 feb 2017, owned by the V&P Family Group LLP (same holding that controls all other offshore companies involved) - this company changed name to BRANDMYWIFI LIMITED by 2017 apr 07

ORANGE 4 WALLET LTD - Incorporated 2017-mar-07
Co-owned by V&P Family Group LLP (Victor) and JMR Family Group LLP (both at the same address in Holland) with a Director called Christalla Kirkillari (she removed as director 2017-jun-14)

Now JMR Family Group LLP (OC416260) is the link to Jan Piek:
Correspondence address: 281 Veembroederhof, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1019 HD - sounds familiar?
People involved:
Madelene Willy Bezee , Jan Piek and Riccardo Victor Oscar Donatus Fortunatus Piek are all LLP Designated Member and Appointed on 6 March 2017
It is however Jan & Ricardo Piek that controls the company assets

Former sites:
Domain: oc247.world   Registrar: Uniregistrar Corp  Registration Date:2017-04-12  Updated Date:2017-04-28 - Status: site is down
Domain: orange4wallet.com  Registration Date:2017-02-20  Updated Date:2017-03-02 - Status: site is down
Domain: orange4capital.com  Registration Date:2017-01-03  Updated Date:2017-03-06 - Status: site is down
Domain: orange4.capital  Registration Date:2017-01-03  Updated Date:2017-03-11 - Status: site is down

Hashmining.eu and bitcoinscammers seems to be up and running still...

I will as of now consider my investment lost to yet another internet scam - and while regretting being so stupid also be more careful in the future...

My concern is that with the anarchistic crypto-currencies we have limited governance over fraudulent behavior - a new situation where no one else can help you get justice like in this situation
These people can disappear and still reach their (stolen) assets from anywhere - fine balance between trust and technology
4luxon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

IGT - NEW exchange with Fiat in Future

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:54:09 AM

ETH 30 mh/s = 600 euro Shocked Really ? Very unfavorable prices for mining.Good platform but the price tag bites.

Mine-own

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:21:25 PM

Hilarious! The scammers are in trouble and need more money!

Just got an email with a bonus offer from Hashmining!  Buy 10 MH/s more mining power and get 3 MH/s free!

This is similar as if Titanic sold discounted tickets for the return journey to the passengers on the maiden trip - AFTER they hit the iceberg Cheesy

...and my withdrawal is still "waiting" - not sure for what Wink
xKingx

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:02:02 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 02:51:04 PM by xKingx

Call me crazy, but it looks like operation is starting under a new name: https://www.bluemining.net

Websites have rather similar layout, terms of service look the same. Don't want to burn a good initiative if it is that, but hopefully warns people to do some research before investing.

Both were anounced through (amongst others) a PR message on bitcoin.com. Both look awfully the same.....
Hashmining: https://news.bitcoin.com/hashmining-eu-cloud-mining-allows-anyone-to-mine-ethereum/
Bluemining: https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-bluemining-net-cloud-mining-allows-anyone-mine-ethereum/

---------------------------
From Hasmining: https://hashmining.eu/about-us/
Hash Mining is an organization of skilled professionals from different fields who commonly believe in future of cryptocurrencies. Headed and founded in late 2016 by Chief Executive Officer, Victor Grosser, leads a team of experienced cloud and crypto mining engineers, analysts, and developers, who are committed to transforming the use and delivery of cryptocurrencies from Europe to the globe.

Our team has been involved with cryptocurrencies since the inception of Bitcoin. By using our services, anyone can enjoy the receiving their cryptocurrencies through mining and without the need to set up any equipment. Delivering on our “Fund Your Revenue” value, we are easy-to-use, safe and secure.

From Bluemining: https://www.bluemining.net/about-us/
Headed and founded in 2017 by Chief Executive Officer, Jordy Satoor de Rootas, leads a team of experienced cloud and crypto mining engineers, analysts and developers, who are committed to transforming the use and delivery of cryptocurrencies from Europe to the globe.
Our team has been involved with cryptocurrencies since the inception of Bitcoin. By using our services, anyone can enjoy the receiving their cryptocurrencies through mining and without the need to set up any equipment. Delivering on our “Fund Your Revenue” value, we are easy-to-use, safe and secure.

From Hasmining: https://www.hashmining.eu/terms-of-service/
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 We operate the site, HashMining.eu. To contact us, please see our support, info@hashmining.eu.

2. OUR SERVICES
2.1. Mining Hardware, Services, and Pool. Ethereum mining hardware (“Mining Hardware”) consists of specialized computing hardware, computer programs, networking interconnectivity and associated facilities that run mining software (“Software”). We are selling you the specific volume of processing power (the ‘Service’ or ‘Services’) of that Mining Hardware corresponding to an amount of processing power (measured in millions of calculations per second or “Megahashes”) specified in each order for the opportunity to make possible, but not guaranteed a profit. We rent all Mining Hardware to provide Services to you and our other users (“Users”) and which we also use ourselves for our own account.

From Bluemining: https://www.bluemining.net/terms-of-service/
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 We operate the site, Bluemining.net. To contact us, please see our support, info@bluemining.net.

2. OUR SERVICES
2.1. Mining Hardware, Services, and Pool. Ethereum mining hardware (“Mining Hardware”) consists of specialized computing hardware, computer programs, networking interconnectivity and associated facilities that run mining software (“Software”). We are selling you the specific volume of processing power (the ‘Service’ or ‘Services’) of that Mining Hardware corresponding to an amount of processing power (measured in millions of calculations per second or “Megahashes”) specified in each order for the opportunity to make possible, but not guaranteed a profit. We rent all Mining Hardware to provide Services to you and our other users (“Users”) and which we also use ourselves for our own account.
Mine-own

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:13:04 PM

Well it genuienly looks like a defferent initiative but honestly - a one-man show driving hash mining - it has a certain Victor to it...
Here are the official data about the printshop (yeah!) that runs the service:

Onderneming Handelsnamen
  PMworks
  FVNL
  mr. Coupon
  Drukwerkstad
  Babywonder
  Bluemining

Rechtsvorm     Eenmanszaak
Startdatum onderneming   16-12-2009
Activiteiten
SBI-code: 70221 - Organisatie-adviesbureaus
SBI-code: 7311 - Reclamebureaus
SBI-code: 47918 - Detailhandel via internet in overige non-food
Werkzame personen  1

Vestiging   Vestigingsnummer  000013867075
Handelsnamen   
  PMworks
  FVNL
  mr. Coupon
  Drukwerkstad
  Babywonder
  Bluemining

Bezoekadres  Sassenstraat 37 A, 8011PB Zwolle 
Telefoonnummers

Internetadres  www.pmworks.nl
E-mailadres  contact@pmworks.nl
Datum vestiging  16-12-2009

Activiteiten
SBI-code: 70221 - Organisatie-adviesbureaus
SBI-code: 7311 - Reclamebureaus
SBI-code: 47918 - Detailhandel via internet in overige non-food
Bedrijfsorganisatie- en reclamebureau. Online verkoop van geslachtstesten.
Werkzame personen  1

Eigenaar  Naam
Satoor de Rootas, Jordy Armand
Geboortedatum en -plaats  25-04-1987, Zwolle
Adres  Nieuwstraat 41 212, 8011TM Zwolle
Datum in functie  16-12-2009

Maybe its just another offer - or its a Grosser puppet scenario - only time can tell - but im for sure not biting the apple...
Mine-own

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:42:11 PM

I tried to get (Jaarrekeningen) the Annual Financial Statement to see what king of capital is behind the initiative - but not a single year available - suspicious!
...and another clue to this being related to Grosser is the obsession about titles - from the "About us"...
Headed and founded in 2017 by Chief Executive Officer, Jordy Satoor de Rootas, leads a team of experienced cloud and crypto mining engineers, analysts and developers, who are committed to transforming the use and delivery of cryptocurrencies from Europe to the globe.
Come on - this guy (Jordy) is a entrepreneur from his activities and therefore opportunistic by heart - and he just came up with the idea offering of pool-mining - on his own???
but who cares who is the CEO - the value of this kind of company is based on knowhow, structure and a good business idea - not pointing out whos the CEO (unless hes Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or some of these guys) but a NoName Grosser or Jordy) - honestly who the f.... cares - but Grosser cares - so to me the phrasing in the text could be a tell tell
I agree with xKingx - could be something fishy here - stay alert!
Mine-own

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:45:54 PM

...after screening the content of both Hashmining and Bluemining it seems very fishy - as we all know it is important to be able to reach someone at the core to get information and answers...
On bluemining FAQ it says:
When can I reach Bluemining?
We are available from 09:00 to 17:00. You can reach us via email. You can email us 24 hours a day.

...but there are no email given anywhere...only a web-form you can fill in
It is very good spotted xKingx! I think something is cooking here
Mine-own

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

Its confirmed - Victor is behind this as well - BlueMining are all over the place with advertising and offer and promotion and what have we...

No working Social Media - no contact info - no cocept descripyion - the "mining center" photos are from Photostock...
The trust and recommendation from users:

User reviews
SCORE 5/5  Adriaan   24-07-2017
Zeer tevreden
Dit is de eerste keer voor mij dat ik in aanraking kom met mining. Het bevalt mij tot nu toe erg goed. Wekelijks zie ik mijn uitbetaling binnenkomen. Ik ga dit zeker aanraden bij mijn kennissen en vriendenkring!

What!! after few days how can you compare this to anything!?

SCORE 5/5  Ridge  29-07-2017 
Trusted
Bluemining is one of trusted cloud mining i'v been ever known... there are millions of cloud mining all over the world that offers dream to be true.. but i choose Bluemining as my cloud mining. great job 

Gibberish-dialect in English - or Grosser-ish? - what a joke!

So anyone who knows anyone that can be injured by this smock - warn them before they loose money on this scamster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: