Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:08:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PTOY might be scam  (Read 5270 times)
Spiff637

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

So do you guys still think PTOY is a scam?   I think it's got real dev going on and actually has a real world application..  I mean all these people being effected by hurricanes and earth quakes..    and that's only gonna get worse..   

I think being skeptical and objective is important but also realizing that not everything is a scam is healthy too.

Full disclosure I do own some ptoy but under .1 btc.
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

What makes you think that the PTOY project is a scam,if you have any technical evidence then you should clarify this in this thread rather than calling it a scam,the price of PTOY went down drastically after they got listed in exchanges but now the price have recovered,so if you call out something there must be some proof.

Yes, I never thought that it was a SCAM, because he did not have much solid evidence to say that this is a SCAM, nor do I understand why he can say that it is a SCAM.
GameGuyLive

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

Totally agree with that everyone is very easy to say scam for various purposes, or just looking for sensual

duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:18:58 AM

I think this is an old topic and we should skip this topic because PTOY has really had a very high price in recent months and this makes many investors get a good profit from keeping this altcoin. And more specifically, PTOY will undoubtedly be one of the projects that can grow in the future.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:41:49 AM

why ? can you give me more infomation about PTOY
Do not believe it easily.
Everyone is very easy to say scam for various purposes, or just looking for sensual and joking.
Ptoy already signed Bittrex please check!  Cry
  if they have actually done that then to me its not a scam

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

I have always believed that you are not truly a legitimate project until someone calls you a scam. All part of the game.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:09:09 PM

This is very concerning.  This Reddit thread points out the flaw fundamental of Patientory https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

Also, I contacted Kaiser Permente and they said that they do not know who Patientory is

I couldn't be said that the patientiory just another scam or useless project but i believe it will, The idea is very non sense for me. The real usage for the blockchain to our real life still on the development and looks the dev already did it before another expert project will have done it.

You guys want spread FUDs so you can buy PTOY cheaper. Stop all the FUDs. PTOY is a real deal, just because you called someone at Kaiser that person would know. Kaiser is a big organization. You need to talk to the right person especially the collaboration between Kaiser and Patientory is currently under a pilot program.

medstudent

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:51:48 AM

It's not a scam. The idea is pretty revolutionary. I'm pretty pissed I found out about it so late, but the potential is still there. I work in the healthcare industry so I know what they're trying to do is possible and it's also needed.

kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

All that you had to say to back your claim was, "fishy coin", lol. You need to do better than this man. PTOY is one of the most accurate matches in conjuncture to blockchain technology. If you have some substantial reasons that its a scan then pls share them.

lambomoonmoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

its a scam
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: