Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2019, 03:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders  (Read 36135 times)
Nalien

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:27:12 AM

This project is still running ?
This project is still running. If you were doubtful due to my post, I have been communicating via E-Mail. They are simply very busy right now, thus answers on BTCTalk can be delayed.
While with every ICO there are risks involved, I do feel that this project's modalities and the general idea can prove to be quite profitable indeed. I'm a Mathematician myself who specializes in Statistics, so I know very well about the potentials that the approach of AiCoin has.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with AiCoin in any way or form other than doing translations for them. I am not currently invested due low liquidity, but will be investing in the future.

It would have been great if you were able to join this campaign. I noticed how well you supported this ICO and how well interested you are at AICoin. I also believe in this ICOs projects, it is new and is fresh. With the advancement of technology, I think having AIcoin will be of great use.
I did translations and I also intend to write an article as soon as I'm finished with some real-life business and two other freelance gigs. Will definitely be in time for this ICO though, and hope it'll raise some awareness, since I do believe that it's one of the best investments this market currently has to offer.
It's one of the very few ICOs that are completely transparent as well and it's pretty obvious that these people have experience in the business, while most other ICOs are largely a bunch of playing kids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yaqin94

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:56:48 AM

was joined
thaks you Cheesy
FirstGlobalCredit

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

AICOIN SUPPORTS BITCOINCASH

We have watched the debate about bitcoincash (BCH) among AICOIN subscribers and, as a result, we have made the decision to support bitcoincash and accept it as one of the assets that can be used to subscribe during the AICOIN ICO.
Clearly we will need to ensure that there is a viable blockchain and a two way market after 1st August but, providing this is the case we will start to accept bitcoincash subscriptions as soon as we can safely accept transactions on the new blockchain.

As with other non-bitcoin subscriptions we will transfer the value of bitcoin cash into the bitcoin equivalent at the price prevailing when the subscription appears on the blockchain and credit the equivalent value in AICOIN. To further support the ideal of true decentralisation it is our intention to include BCH as one of the assets that will be traded by the A.I. trading models, adding liquidity to the market and hopefully provide benefit both to bitcoincash and AICOIN token holders.

to find out more visit the ICO website. Start an AICOIN account to benefit from the ICO.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

www.panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:32:34 AM

When does this bounty campaign end?
FirstGlobalCredit

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

August 28 when the ICO ends with live trading (and money making!) starting on September 4.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██

www.panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
FirstGlobalCredit

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:04:27 AM

[/url]

Meet First Global CEO and A.I. Developer Gavin Smith

for a live AMA Event to discuss the exciting opportunity presented by AICOIN
First Global Credit's new passive investment opportunity that makes money for you 24/7 even when you are asleep.

Bring your questions about A.I. crypto-trading. Bring your questions about the investment collective model.
Bring your questions about bitcoin cash and how AICOIN will work to dominate the A.I. and blockchain start-up market.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

www.panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
waorana

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

August 28 when the ICO ends with live trading (and money making!) starting on September 4.
Ok thanks for the answer, is there a spreadshet to check my situation?
FirstGlobalCredit

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 02:45:02 AM

Tell me what you need specifically. I may have a script to pull it out. But I'm pretty busy.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

www.panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
yaqin94

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

already joined
thanks
waorana

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

Tell me what you need specifically. I may have a script to pull it out. But I'm pretty busy.
I sent you a private message, look forward to your courteous reply
yaqin94

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

always monitoring this project, be a big project Cheesy
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:47:25 PM

A very interesting project . I discovered it late, so I got less bonus
But rather invest now than not at all . The whitepaper is really in order
The project will probably be a success if I look at the developers .This is already experience behind it
And this is important with an ico
I am already very excited about september
good luck and good work continues
FirstGlobalCredit

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

Thank you Chefironside, We are glad to have you on board. I CANNOT wait to get started.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

www.panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
FirstGlobalCredit

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

AICOIN (XAI) Revaluation to Stimulate Trading
by Marcie D Terman

AICOIN, the world’s first investment collective that grants and manages voting rights of token holders through the ethereum blockchain is rounding the bend towards the home stretch in its Initial Coin Offering (ICO.) AICOIN is the first passive investment product being offered by blockchain industry regular First Global Credit, a cryptocurrency capital markets company that has been serving the crypto-ecosystem since 2014.

In response to the opinions of a significant number of AICOIN subscribers, First Global Credit management has made a decision to revalue the token from its initial price of 100 AICOIN’s (XAI) to 1 bitcoin to 100,000 XAI to 1 bitcoin. This brings the price of an individual XAI token from approximately $37 US dollars (based on where bitcoin is trading on the 12th of August) to 3.7 US cents. Once the post ICO, after-market for XAI is established, the underlying asset value plus market demand will set the price of the token.
First Global Credit CEO Gavin Smith and one of the strategists who designed the coin’s unique 2-stage profit building approach had this to say during a recent REDDIT AMA event to discuss the finer points of AICOIN. “By implementing this, effectively, as a coin split it will not adversely impact existing subscribers who will simply have the same subscribed value through a much higher number of tokens with a price still linked directly to the price of bitcoin.”

Though this change has no tangible impact on the value of the token which is linked to the market price of bitcoin during the ICO, the logic behind the change is that it will make the token more attractive post ICO when the token starts trading on various exchanges including First Global Credit’s multi-asset trading platform.
“Since AICOIN is a functioning investment collective with underlying assets plus a potential revenue stream from day 1 and not a start-up whose value is driven only by potential profit at some point in the future, AICOIN will trade on the asset’s value plus potential, not just potential alone in the open market,” stated First Global’s Chief Operating Officer Marcie Terman. “But a market is still a market, and we have a responsibility to token holders to create an environment where they can trade the coin should they wish to. This speaks to setting the price initially at a level that will encourage participation of speculators that did not choose to buy-in during the ICO.”

The AICOIN ICO will continue until the market cap of one billion coins are spoken for or until the 28th of August after which there will be a brief pause to finalise the details governing the Singapore based holding company that has been formed to hold assets on behalf of token holders. The token will be tradable on the First Global site where it also can be used as collateral to trade over 500 stocks, futures, FX and cryptocurrency contracts. Other exchanges that will support trading the token will be announced shortly.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

www.panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:10:14 PM

Will the AICOINS be available for withdrawal from the aicoin.io account once they're distributed or will they be sent to the wallet?  I want to know if I can contribute from an exchange or if it needs to be from a wallet?  thanks
FirstGlobalCredit

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:39:33 PM

When the ICO closes you will be able to use an online MIST wallet First Global will host or you can transfer the tokens to your own wallet and Ether node. In both cases you will control the private keys. If you want to use XAI as trading collateral for the FGC site then after you set up a FIrst Global account you can transfer them there. If you want to use another exchange and sell them we will publish a list after the ICO.
After the ICO no new tokens will ever be offered. To obtain more you will have to buy them in the after market.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

www.panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dingley207

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

is there a way to monitor the progres for this ico? i would like to know how people react to this project
Our developers are building a chart that will be accessed from the home page and show deposits. It will be up on the home page in a few days.
Marcie

Has this been done yet ? How much has the ICO raised so far ?
FirstGlobalCredit

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:03:29 PM

If you go to the home page and scoot down to the table there is a chart icon which leads to a live feed of subscription total. We're getting down to the wire. Time to join the collective!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

www.panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Kirky

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:03:34 AM

Joined the facebook's bounty  Cool
Middleway

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

Seems like a good project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.