Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █【ANN】【DAPP】█ 🌟🌟🌟 BLOCKLANCER 🌟🌟🌟 ██ JOIN GIG ECONOMY BOOM  (Read 136346 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:35:26 PM

I see information about this image, and I think if LNC later on in a big market like Bittrex or Poloniex it seems like it will be a good altcoin for the long term. Hopefully I'm not wrong with what I say.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

that is what separates this team from other ico's is they are on any question's you may have quickly.way to go support team
Hi, thanks for the kind words.
We believe that the community is one of the most important things about Blocklancer.
Especially because of that we are so happy to have such a great community.  Smiley

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

I really like blocklancer. The bounty is run very professionally. The bot works well it is easy to sign up and it nice to keep track off your progress.
I also love the logo the butterfly is very attractive with the blue. I think you doing really well. Also communications are open and constant.

Blocklancer (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

that is what separates this team from other ico's is they are on any question's you may have quickly.way to go support team
Hi, thanks for the kind words.
We believe that the community is one of the most important things about Blocklancer.
Especially because of that we are so happy to have such a great community.  Smiley

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

I really like blocklancer. The bounty is run very professionally. The bot works well it is easy to sign up and it nice to keep track off your progress.
I also love the logo the butterfly is very attractive with the blue. I think you doing really well. Also communications are open and constant.
Hi,
Thanks for the very kind words.
It really means a lot to the whole team.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

Dont forget our Power Day.

coinfan91

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:48:02 PM

First of all, the website looks solid.
But I can't find a real imprint, which seems to be a bit unprofessional. In fact, there is only a google mail account: blocklancer@gmail.com.
The twitter accs are completely fresh and no serious guy would set an coding banner man, lol.

I have a bad feeling guys.

Im totally with you.
First i want to invest then i looked on the Twitter / Linked in Accounts, all fresh Accounts with 1-15 Friends.
A linked in Account with 1 Friend and he create a Multi Million Dollar Project? Twitter 7 Follower.
The Company he worked before is a 1 Man Company with 1 Follower.
Sry but that looks like a big Fake.

Hi,

A faker is somebody, who pretends to be somebody, who he is not. Blocklancer is totally transparent. Our team is known, whitepaper is published, code published and even a business plan is published (can you tell me any other ICO with a business plan, because I don't know any). But as you may know, we are always here to answer all of your questions as detailed as possible. We absolutely understand that nowadays many users are very skeptic about ICOs. We are very serious here at BLOCKLANCER and we are doing our best to make this project a success for everyone (freelancers, client, bounty participants, investors and tokenholders). We are also super transparent: You can find all the information on our webpage or in the whitepaper. We even released our smart-contracts on git-hub. I think everybody, who seriously investigated about BLOCKLANCER or joined our bounty campaign, sees that there are many people putting their hearts and souls into this project and it is absolutely unfair to discredit these hard-working people without having any factual argument. There is lot of evidence out there that proofs that the Blocklancer Team is absolutely competent and hard working. If you investigate in other projects, you basically find nothing (sometimes even no whitepaper), except a big team with many (many) advisors. And regarding your concerns of young accounts you can also check here (nobody fakes such a account) to see that definitely not all accounts are young. Moreover it is not super-usual all over the world to have "high-leveled" linkedIn accounts. Here in Austria we have lots of professionals without having a linkedIn accounts. By the way, your BitcoinTalk account is also not a Legendary Wink And an ICO should not be about investing in some twitter-accounts. It is about investing in new concepts and businesses with potential for the future. But if your investment strategy suggests to just invest in some old guys, who did 100 projects before, you will definitely miss a big chance (consider: you'd have also missed Google, Facebook, Twitter, paypal, Amazon, an much more). Having a young and highly motivated team is a big asset.

BLOCKLANCER is not a big show around the founders and advisors. BLOCKLANCER is also not the hundredth financial platform that makes everybody "rich" within seconds. BLOCKLANCER tries to solve a real-problem for many people. Many people have no access to the job market or are frustrated by the current freelancing platforms. BLOCKLANCER integrates many people into the job market and moreover Blocklancer improves freelancing by far. If you are interested, how Blocklancer works internally you can find everything in the whitepaper or if you are a coder you can even have a look on the smart contracts.

There are many projects out there, which are just talk and no action, but BLOCKLANCER is different. From the first day on we launched our homepage with a detailed technical description of the inner workings and we are nearly permanently on this forum, facebook, etc. to answer all your questions. We are also writing blog posts, create videos, etc. to bring our vision to the people.  If somebody thinks that Blocklancer is not legit, he must think that all ICOs are scam, because as mentioned above, Blocklancer offers far more than many other ICOs. The whole team loves to work on this project and we all believe in our idea of revolutionizing the job market. We know that it is not possible to convince everybody, but we are honored by everybody who believes in us and our project. We are very thankful for everybody, who supported us up to know and we are sure that with the help of our awesome community, Blocklancer will be definitely a huge success.

With appreciation
The Blocklancer Team

Hi,

thanks for the fast and long reply.
Yes i have no legendary Account but i am just a guy who is interested in long term Crypto Investments and ICOs and do not offer anything.
The Point is all of your linked in or twitter Accounts are like Ghost Accounts, show me one Social Account from one of those Persons with real activity?
That are the Profiles from the CEO
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Michael_Kaiser15
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-kaiser-0511/
https://twitter.com/_MichaelKaiser_

Joined January 2016 Twitter 9 Follower
Linked in 1 Contact, the last Company he worked is a 1 Man Company.
If you google the company
you find NOTHING.
And the guys with the Blocklancer sig who spam the Thread how nice the Team and the Project is to Push the Thread up..

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:03:22 PM

First of all, the website looks solid.
But I can't find a real imprint, which seems to be a bit unprofessional. In fact, there is only a google mail account: blocklancer@gmail.com.
The twitter accs are completely fresh and no serious guy would set an coding banner man, lol.

I have a bad feeling guys.

Im totally with you.
First i want to invest then i looked on the Twitter / Linked in Accounts, all fresh Accounts with 1-15 Friends.
A linked in Account with 1 Friend and he create a Multi Million Dollar Project? Twitter 7 Follower.
The Company he worked before is a 1 Man Company with 1 Follower.
Sry but that looks like a big Fake.

Hi,

A faker is somebody, who pretends to be somebody, who he is not. Blocklancer is totally transparent. Our team is known, whitepaper is published, code published and even a business plan is published (can you tell me any other ICO with a business plan, because I don't know any). But as you may know, we are always here to answer all of your questions as detailed as possible. We absolutely understand that nowadays many users are very skeptic about ICOs. We are very serious here at BLOCKLANCER and we are doing our best to make this project a success for everyone (freelancers, client, bounty participants, investors and tokenholders). We are also super transparent: You can find all the information on our webpage or in the whitepaper. We even released our smart-contracts on git-hub. I think everybody, who seriously investigated about BLOCKLANCER or joined our bounty campaign, sees that there are many people putting their hearts and souls into this project and it is absolutely unfair to discredit these hard-working people without having any factual argument. There is lot of evidence out there that proofs that the Blocklancer Team is absolutely competent and hard working. If you investigate in other projects, you basically find nothing (sometimes even no whitepaper), except a big team with many (many) advisors. And regarding your concerns of young accounts you can also check here (nobody fakes such a account) to see that definitely not all accounts are young. Moreover it is not super-usual all over the world to have "high-leveled" linkedIn accounts. Here in Austria we have lots of professionals without having a linkedIn accounts. By the way, your BitcoinTalk account is also not a Legendary Wink And an ICO should not be about investing in some twitter-accounts. It is about investing in new concepts and businesses with potential for the future. But if your investment strategy suggests to just invest in some old guys, who did 100 projects before, you will definitely miss a big chance (consider: you'd have also missed Google, Facebook, Twitter, paypal, Amazon, an much more). Having a young and highly motivated team is a big asset.

BLOCKLANCER is not a big show around the founders and advisors. BLOCKLANCER is also not the hundredth financial platform that makes everybody "rich" within seconds. BLOCKLANCER tries to solve a real-problem for many people. Many people have no access to the job market or are frustrated by the current freelancing platforms. BLOCKLANCER integrates many people into the job market and moreover Blocklancer improves freelancing by far. If you are interested, how Blocklancer works internally you can find everything in the whitepaper or if you are a coder you can even have a look on the smart contracts.

There are many projects out there, which are just talk and no action, but BLOCKLANCER is different. From the first day on we launched our homepage with a detailed technical description of the inner workings and we are nearly permanently on this forum, facebook, etc. to answer all your questions. We are also writing blog posts, create videos, etc. to bring our vision to the people.  If somebody thinks that Blocklancer is not legit, he must think that all ICOs are scam, because as mentioned above, Blocklancer offers far more than many other ICOs. The whole team loves to work on this project and we all believe in our idea of revolutionizing the job market. We know that it is not possible to convince everybody, but we are honored by everybody who believes in us and our project. We are very thankful for everybody, who supported us up to know and we are sure that with the help of our awesome community, Blocklancer will be definitely a huge success.

With appreciation
The Blocklancer Team

Hi,

thanks for the fast and long reply.
Yes i have no legendary Account but i am just a guy who is interested in long term Crypto Investments and ICOs and do not offer anything.
The Point is all of your linked in or twitter Accounts are like Ghost Accounts, show me one Social Account from one of those Persons with real activity?
That are the Profiles from the CEO
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Michael_Kaiser15
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-kaiser-0511/
https://twitter.com/_MichaelKaiser_

Joined January 2016 Twitter 9 Follower
Linked in 1 Contact, the last Company he worked is a 1 Man Company.
If you google the company
you find NOTHING.
And the guys with the Blocklancer sig who spam the Thread how nice the Team and the Project is to Push the Thread up..
Hi,

You can check here https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Michael_Kaiser15 to see that definitely not all accounts are young. On this account you also see actual papers on which Michael worked that are published. If this is not enoug evidence for actual activity, we cannot help you further.

We were all not really into social media and have only created these accounts now to show that we are in fact real people. This explains why our accounts are all so young.

But as already mentioned, the researchgate account is quite a bit older and nobody would fake an account like this (and would publish papers with a fake name).

I hope the points mentioned suffice in order to win your trust. This would mean a lot to us.

Thanks again for your questions and if this is really the only problem you have with our project, we feel quite honoured. And if we can do anything to gain your trust, please let us know.

Thank you and best regards
Your Blocklancer Team

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:17:05 PM

Guys, counters for TW and FB not work! No changes 2-3 days already! Need to check and fix!!
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:26:25 PM

Guys, counters for TW and FB not work! No changes 2-3 days already! Need to check and fix!!
Hi,
We had updated twitter 2 days ago and updated Facebook yesterday. Most likely the reason you hadn't received any stakes for facebook is that we hadn't made a post with #Blocklancer or #BlocklancerNews since 3 days. I appologise if there was a misunderstanding.
If you still believe there is something wrong please send me your facebook and twitter account link so I can check immediately and correct your stakes.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:31:22 PM

On the first page of this thread the offering cap is 13k eth with a "power" hour but when I go to their website the cap is 1 billion tokens with a "power" day.  Even if you assumed it would all be sold within a day at the power rate of 15k to 1 eth, that comes out to 66.7k eth.  Without having to read 70 pages of thread, can someone please explain why the offering size increased by over 5x?  At a 13k cap this seemed like an exciting project but when they arbitrarily increase it by 5x it just seems like every other ico money grab that's going to tank after the offering.
Hi,
The 1 billion LNC are the maximum cap.
200 million LNC are the minimum funding goal which results in ~13000 Ether.
I hope that makes it clear.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

Thanks. I had initially read it on my phone and couldn't see the "min" printed next to the 200m.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:32:09 PM

Though, employment, recruitment, and selection are used synonymously, they have different meanings. Recruitment and selection together constitute employment. The process of recruitment starts with identifying the need for human resources and ends with getting prospective employees to apply for the available vacancies.

Today's organization have realized the value of human capital and it's role in their development. Recruitment is the first step in the process of acquiring and retaining human resources for an organization. Given the competitive and dynamic business environment, organizations have to quickly access their staffing requirements and recruit the right people.

Management must appreciate the critical role that each extended stakeholder plays in the firm’s operations or financing, as the case may be. However, as all of the extended stakeholders are ultimately pursuing their own
interests, conflicts of interest are bound to occur frequently.

I could be wrong but you're definitely getting these word salads from the New Age BS Generator or something similar to increase your Blocklancer stakes.
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:39:05 PM

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:40:59 PM

Hi,
We had updated twitter 2 days ago and updated Facebook yesterday. Most likely the reason you hadn't received any stakes for facebook is that we hadn't made a post with #Blocklancer or #BlocklancerNews since 3 days. I appologise if there was a misunderstanding.
If you still believe there is something wrong please send me your facebook and twitter account link so I can check immediately and correct your stakes.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team
Thanks. Wrote to PM. And I'm glad so quick response.
tommylight

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:44:37 PM

Hallo Michael,
I had to register here since i have been following this project ( and many others ) since the very beginning.
You did and are still doing a great job on everything related to this project, the idea is extremely good and very useful to millions of freelancers across the globe, and the level of project related info and support is top notch, leaps and bounds better that everything else i have seen so far.
You have single handedly raised the level of expectation on the block chain as far as ICO's go!
I will refrain from dwelling into details on why i think all the above, a quick read on your web site should be more than enough to confirm all of the above mentioned highlights.
Mit Freunliche Grusse,
Tom

P.S.
One minor advice, i see no need for you to justify anything to those who come here with some ideas and opinions on why you do or do not do something as they would like, or as they see fit, or as they just think that is how something should be done. Theu should have taken the time to read your white paper and business plan.
Requesting info on the project is all good and dandy, requesting info on your private life is.......well not nice at all. Private life should remain just that: Private.

P.S. to the above P.S.
I am in no way affiliated to the project, i do not know any of the project developers, i will not participate in the ICO ( i never do ), I will be one of the users of Blocklancer for sure later on for a very simple reason: i am an expert on a lot of leading industries ( electronics engineering, large scale network administrator with work experience from working for United Nations and Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, extensive experience in building, programing and using all types of CNC machines etc, Fluent in Albanian, Czech language, English, German and Serbo-Croatian, and less fluent in Bulgarian, Italian and Turkish language. )
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:49:54 PM

Hallo Michael,
I had to register here since i have been following this project ( and many others ) since the very beginning.
You did and are still doing a great job on everything related to this project, the idea is extremely good and very useful to millions of freelancers across the globe, and the level of project related info and support is top notch, leaps and bounds better that everything else i have seen so far.
You have single handedly raised the level of expectation on the block chain as far as ICO's go!
I will refrain from dwelling into details on why i think all the above, a quick read on your web site should be more than enough to confirm all of the above mentioned highlights.
Mit Freunliche Grusse,
Tom

P.S.
One minor advice, i see no need for you to justify anything to those who come here with some ideas and opinions on why you do or do not do something as they would like, or as they see fit, or as they just think that is how something should be done. Theu should have taken the time to read your white paper and business plan.
Requesting info on the project is all good and dandy, requesting info on your private life is.......well not nice at all. Private life should remain just that: Private.

P.S. to the above P.S.
I am in no way affiliated to the project, i do not know any of the project developers, i will not participate in the ICO ( i never do ), I will be one of the users of Blocklancer for sure later on for a very simple reason: i am an expert on a lot of leading industries ( electronics engineering, large scale network administrator with work experience from working for United Nations and Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, extensive experience in building, programing and using all types of CNC machines etc, Fluent in Albanian, Czech language, English, German and Serbo-Croatian, and less fluent in Bulgarian, Italian and Turkish language. )
Hi, Thanks for the very kind words.
It really means a lot for our whole team to read this.
As it look like you're also coming from a German speaking country. It's great to see crypto currency followers here as well.  Cheesy

Best reagrds,
The Blocklancer Team

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

It's great we already have 2386 Twitter follower.

enoardiens

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:53:12 PM

yeah! great! hope this project will be succsess  Wink
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:58:52 PM

yeah! great! hope this project will be succsess  Wink
Hi,
Thanks for the kind words.
We make everything to ensure the success of Blocklancer.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

Just a few hours before the ICOs started, prepare your funds guys. The rocket will be availabe for filled sooner. I can't wait to see it's happening.  Smiley
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

Just a few hours before the ICOs started, prepare your funds guys. The rocket will be availabe for filled sooner. I can't wait to see it's happening.  Smiley
Hi, It's still bit more than a few hours.  Cheesy
Actually there is still 1 day and 4 hour left.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

Guys at me too, counters for TW and FB do not work! No change 2-3 days! It is necessary to check and correct!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: