Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearing of a new coin to replace Ethereum  (Read 2834 times)
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:25:26 AM

waves of course. just research it's potential. also look at volume (without poloniex). i trust waves:) it's dex tech great.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:31:31 AM

ETC will do it eventually, for this just need time, ETH will collapse because too many ICOs are collected in ETH tokens and those are  funds for development and they will monetize sooner or later. ETC floats now i believe its only waits to see what will happen to ETH. Straits also. There is no perfect coin, and there will be always better one.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

Every single coin since Bitcoin, was created to try and do something better and eventually replace Bitcoin.
Every single coin since Bitcoin was created to make the creator rich. Anybody who feels he was too late to join Bitcoin, starts his own coin and pumps it until he owns millions or billions of dollars.
Ethereum was the most successful altcoin in making it's creator the biggest amount of money. Let me say again: altcoins are now called shitcoins, and smartcontracts will be called shitcontracts. There is no need for them to justify any price increase.

Sidechains in Bitcoin can do everything Ethereum can  hundred times faster as not clogging the main chain.
I have high hopes for sidechains too. It would be great to handle all small transactions offchain.

blah.. another shit eth shill by mining1,mindcache,sloat

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:34:18 PM

That should be Waves...only coin that came into top 10 without Poloniex...It's still cheap now...but with so much great projects coming the price will drasticly go up until end of the year.
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:03:01 PM

There's no such thing as replacing coins in crypto.

Every single coin since Bitcoin, was created to try and do something better and eventually replace Bitcoin.

No major coins will be replaced overnight.

Nah just another trolling brother.
I guess you better have link to what you're saying?
Why even bother replacing eth? Eth proves itself and crawl for many years in the market. There's no easy thing that eth surpass.

Better develop shitcoin of yours.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:30:41 AM

Anything can indeed happen in the world of cryptocrurrency.
But I think it is unlikely that Ethereum will be replaced quickly.
As for the possibility that there is a derivative of ETH.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

I haven't heard anything of it yet, but ETH now is one solid coin, it is not an easy task to replace ETH now, ETH got so many investors and it is one of the big coin in crypto currencies, and it can't be replaced immediately, the new coin will need a lot of time and process to gain trust and everything to replace ETH

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:16:41 AM

I haven't heard anything of it yet, but ETH now is one solid coin, it is not an easy task to replace ETH now, ETH got so many investors and it is one of the big coin in crypto currencies, and it can't be replaced immediately, the new coin will need a lot of time and process to gain trust and everything to replace ETH

yes i agree with you is not easy to replace eth right now, but may be next year  there will another coin will be replace eth.
its depend on several factors that affect like popular, how many production that coin, fee transaction, its need the time to process untill reach a good coin price.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:24:19 AM

There is no value in the idea of a coin 'replacing' another but I personally see what Xtrabytes is doing as a better version of a an ETH type platform. If only for the fact there is a capped supply which to me personally you can't be a cryptocurrency if you have an open ended supply like ETH. The whole point was to get away from this.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:43:30 AM

Speculations are coming that a new coin is going to replace the Ethereum.

A coin with a heavy backbone, capable of bring a shift to investors. Anybody has a clue if there is any truth in such a scenario.

Aren't the all actually trying to replace one another, or certainly their top competitors. Many are trying to replace bitcoin as top crypto currency, and tons of them must be trying their best to replace Eth as well. But it ain't that easy as they must have realized now. So such talks are baseless, because only the people can replace one coin with another, and you cannot make people do that on cypto level, at least not yet.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

in my opinion it will not be possible there is a new coin that could replace the Ethereum because price value value price level with bitcoin, if there is indeed a means it's just as competition. and I hope Ethereum nothing could replace the position place
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

in my opinion it will not be possible there is a new coin that could replace the Ethereum because price value value price level with bitcoin, if there is indeed a means it's just as competition. and I hope Ethereum nothing could replace the position place
i think a lot of coins are there which have good potential and they can really cross Etherium but we need to recognize it and for that we need to have regular study about the crypto market.
spacewhalecoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:46:30 PM

1.0 is BlockChains
2.0 is Smart Contracts
3.0 is Tangle (DAG: Directed Acyclic Graph)

Time to UPGRADE?
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:14:07 AM

I think the sidechain technology will have a great effect on the Ethereum, such as the LISK, ARK and ASCH. They can make it easy to create and deploy decentralized applications on Appstore.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:47:03 AM

ETH is going to be great. The current situation can be resolved eventually. Almost all new coins are built on top of ETH. I don't see a reason for us to abandon it now.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:27:04 AM

Ethereum still famous because it's token based ICO capability lots of erc20 token ico happening for each token transaction need gas in ethereum wallet so ethereum getting more fans day by day.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:29:47 AM

New coins replacing Ethereum? I do not think it is. Because for now I have not seen a new coin that is good or has potential like Ethereum. Especially now that many investors are interested to use Ethereum so that the coin continues to grow. So far, I think there is no new coin that will replace Ethereum, because it takes a long journey for new coins to be with Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: