Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AntShares frenzy  (Read 3701 times)
parepare (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

What do you think about today's antshares rise adventure ?
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Antshares is being called the Ethereum of China and indeed they have an ICO business https://www.antshares.org/ICO

It seems like emotional fear of missing out (FOMO) trading and investors obviously are smoking something very powerful. I sold just over half of my shares today as the rally seems overdone.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
jono_t2000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:44:04 PM

I think Antshares has amazing potential. I bought it around $2.80 mark when I did some research and found out they partnered with Alibababa and Microsoft.

They have a conference in a couple of days to announce their new strategy which I think is helping to build the hype.

However.. in saying that Antshares is the only crypto that has been given approval by the China government as a Chinese created alternate currency so to have 1.37 Billion people backing you is kinda a big deal.

They are kinda similar to Ethereum in that they produce smart contract but on something called 'Nest' which from what I have heard is more streamlined then 'Ether' and when fully launched make Ethereum look retarded. I think its a 1 billion market cap coin for sure  Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
parepare (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:55:15 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 08:06:19 PM by parepare

anybody got in? i cant decide should i go with it now and go long or wait for possible dump.. if it will be something like chineese eth, then there is huge potential in investing in it Roll Eyes
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:00:12 PM

Missed the entire runup and AntShares story.  Anybody has any good research or price targets on it.
nawabofdelhi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:21:50 PM

Seems like an artificial pump. I'll wait for some progress and aim to ride the next wave.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:19:06 AM

panic bought at the top, then went to bed, price crashed just at this moment.
Should have known!

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

panic bought at the top, then went to bed, price crashed just at this moment.
Should have known!
Where did you look at the price to see a crash as i do not see anything regarding a crash,the price is just soaring and it has gained 71% and the current price is 0.00419578 BTC and the volume is just crazy,$244,754,000 . I just missed out in this rally and never expected this as it was idle for a very long time .
Eildosa

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:07:16 PM

This is what I did :

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=641750ans.png

I really suck at this lol.

Buy back?

roef

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

There will probably be a big dump after the conference, but the prizes will stabilize. If this hits the news in China big than this will be the new ether. Imagine the market for a nation wide china coin. It is just insane. What do you guys think?
Eildosa

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:19:50 PM

This is what I did :

Buy back?

Personally I would wait till it's down to ~370k again und then buy some ANS. The conference is in two days so I think it will rise till 22nd and then go even higher oder dump, depending on the news. But that's just my opinion, don't forget I'm a newbie Smiley

buy buy buy now?

kalodu

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

Since its already pumped its time for it to dump over the coming days. The real question is what else do we have to look forward to from AntShares that would cause a new pump.

parepare (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:47:30 PM

Since its already pumped its time for it to dump over the coming days. The real question is what else do we have to look forward to from AntShares that would cause a new pump.

i was looking on it since 80m cap, but didnt buy even one. idiot. if it really have potencial to become chinese eth, based on about 1,5bill chinese people, there will be thousands of chinese ICOs and tons of millions in it. im thinking on getting in when the price corrects. if that happens, and if i and you get in, in few years maybe we will drive lambos and smoke weed on some tropical island Cheesy
Aquazi

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:54:22 PM

This is what I did :

Buy back?

You remind me of a Warren Buffet quote, it's something like this: "The stockmarket is the place where the patient take money from the impatient".

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
MuntedMogul

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

If what everyone is saying about ANS basically being backed by the Chinese population is true, this is going to be huge. Is anyone buying any now or are you going to wait for a drop and cheap buy in?
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:50:34 AM

That didn't qualify as a frenzy anyway. That was just that weekend traffic that saw the yard sale sign before hitting the Walmart clearance section.  It is basically that last glimpse that you see of a person's hand as they go under the water for the last time when drowning.  There was just enough energy in the final wave that you can pinpoint the exact point in the ocean where the coin sank and was never seen again.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:52:05 AM

I hope you are not holding the Antshares bags because they dupeped tons of those falling ants and took real bitcoins for it and now it's going down down down!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
psychosis7

Activity: 84

severe mental disorder

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

This is what I did :

Buy back?

Personally I would wait till it's down to ~370k again und then buy some ANS. The conference is in two days so I think it will rise till 22nd and then go even higher oder dump, depending on the news. But that's just my opinion, don't forget I'm a newbie Smiley

The pump that your waiting for already happened. I thin its going down further.
Weavs123

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

Up about 16% today so far.  Hopefully others ignored this predication as well!  Bought a bunch this morning.  Planning on holding and watch it keep moving up!
parepare (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

Up about 16% today so far.  Hopefully others ignored this predication as well!  Bought a bunch this morning.  Planning on holding and watch it keep moving up!

i think there are days coming when this one will explode so much that we will lose our minds
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: