Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:22:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AntShares frenzy  (Read 3699 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

Bought some yesterday. Do not expect much price dip but will add more if it does.
Should be good long-term hold.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:02:46 PM

This can be that spot on the side of the highway where the family puts a cheap cross and a few plastic flowers so that the other coins can see that drunk coin creation can and does end in death in the curves. 

roef

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:38:26 PM

I am wondering if this coin will make a return, what do you guys think? Is it a good investment now the prices are a bit stable compared to the pump and dump from the last days?
Bananadoodle

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:25:11 PM

Given the conference hapoened yesterday  and they rebranded I'd expect for another few days before a huge bounce .

I also think antshares will give an announcement soon too
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:59:02 AM

Given the conference hapoened yesterday  and they rebranded I'd expect for another few days before a huge bounce .

It going to have a tremendous bounce when the new branding is implemented. The volume just keeps going up. Massive accumulation atm.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
jono_t2000

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:36:26 AM

It going to have a tremendous bounce when the new branding is implemented. The volume just keeps going up. Massive accumulation atm.

I think everyone has the same idea, accumulate as much as possible now as may not have another opportunity again in the future

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

I think everyone has the same idea, accumulate as much as possible now as may not have another opportunity again in the future

Accumulate at this price? Why would you wish someone to get stuck with a an overpriced bag of ants? This is a game of dump the overpriced bag of ants, whoever buys now now has to find the next bag older who ever holds last looses!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: