Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98921 times)
DENTCOIN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:47:18 AM

Many people may think that 100 Billion tokens of DENT will be too much but I am Chinese and Chinese they like lots of tokens as we are a big population. MOBILE INDUSTRY now is very big especially in emerging countries. This is unique tech and may catch on very well.

Hi,

You are right, DENT tokens are planned to be the currency for the buying and selling of mobile data packages. The mobile market is huge, 7,2 Billion Gigabytes / month, generating $32 Billion USD monthly revenue for operators. When the exchange gets larger, there needs to be lot of DENT tokens out there to enable the market. That is why you get 400,000 DENTS with one ETH in this crowdsale. Our target is to spread the tokens to as many people as possible, therefore a small unit price.

BTW: our Presale with the 20% Bonus is going well, we have sold over 2 Billion DENT Tokens in just 3 days already, collecting over 4300 ETH.
thanks everyone for your contributions! If you want to check the resale out, just go here, https://www.dentcoin.com/tokensale/ and after registering, you can directly get to the Presale page.

Have a great day!

-Mikko

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DENTCOIN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

I read your whitepaper, the idea is interesting but how is this supposed to work?

You are trying to offer something that you have no control over, namely unused mobile data traffic.
What leverage do you have over telecom providers?

How are you going to convince them to open their data links to users from abroad just because they have some DENT?
Are you hoping to form a massive userbase which is supposed to pressure their mobile providers to implement DENT?
How are you going to achieve a massive userbase without any funcionallity in the beginning?

What should incentivise telekom providers to use DENT? 33 milion is peanuts for Deutsche Telekom or Verizon. I guess the cost of implementing is higher than that? And if this ever becomes something that market strongly demands why wouldn't telekom providers come up with their own solutions and sideline yours?

It would be interesting to know what the team about this project can tell...

And answering this: "And if this ever becomes something that market strongly demands why wouldn't telekom providers come up with their own solutions and sideline yours?"

Telekom providers won't show any type of these solutions, because their paradigma, way of thinking or the way they see things is not about bringing this type of solutions to mobile users, their goal is to make profits, make money, that's their main focus and goal. In order to achieve something like this, there is the need to think beyond this mentality that most people working in a corporation have these days.

Hi,

Telcos could of course come up with island solutions for their own user base, in fact some telcos have already provided some sort of data pooling or roll-over to the next month, however with DENT we are bridging across operators, and we are providing a platform which scales and removes the need for each and every operator to provide their own. DENT will provide simple integration to the telcos and the telco’s users are ready to go.

Cheers, Mikko

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:12:02 PM

I still not understand how this works, but i will learn how. I am still waiting here too for the start of ico.
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

I am Join facebook and twitter compaign
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

It would be very helpful for potential investors if dev could give us few examples of real life use cases of these "mobile data" that will be connected to a Dent token.

May someone answer my question?

DarkXen

Activity: 616
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

I'm joining signature Campaign and this a promising project.

My personally think everything will be good.

Thanks and good luck.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

I read your whitepaper, the idea is interesting but how is this supposed to work?

You are trying to offer something that you have no control over, namely unused mobile data traffic.
What leverage do you have over telecom providers?

How are you going to convince them to open their data links to users from abroad just because they have some DENT?
Are you hoping to form a massive userbase which is supposed to pressure their mobile providers to implement DENT?
How are you going to achieve a massive userbase without any funcionallity in the beginning?

What should incentivise telekom providers to use DENT? 33 milion is peanuts for Deutsche Telekom or Verizon. I guess the cost of implementing is higher than that? And if this ever becomes something that market strongly demands why wouldn't telekom providers come up with their own solutions and sideline yours?

It would be interesting to know what the team about this project can tell...

And answering this: "And if this ever becomes something that market strongly demands why wouldn't telekom providers come up with their own solutions and sideline yours?"

Telekom providers won't show any type of these solutions, because their paradigma, way of thinking or the way they see things is not about bringing this type of solutions to mobile users, their goal is to make profits, make money, that's their main focus and goal. In order to achieve something like this, there is the need to think beyond this mentality that most people working in a corporation have these days.

Hi,

Telcos could of course come up with island solutions for their own user base, in fact some telcos have already provided some sort of data pooling or roll-over to the next month, however with DENT we are bridging across operators, and we are providing a platform which scales and removes the need for each and every operator to provide their own. DENT will provide simple integration to the telcos and the telco’s users are ready to go.

Cheers, Mikko

It would be very helpful for potential investors if dev could give us few examples of real life use cases of these "mobile data" that will be connected to a Dent token.

This project (DENT) is really interesting and like everybody else I want it to be successful. However, I don't see how the team is able to implement it. Let assume that the team is able to collect the maximum amount in the ICO and is well supported by the community. Development and marketing goes really well and the community base grows exponentially.They release the app in which users can share data and earn Dent coins. People starts using and things started to get traction.

The operators looses their revenue and soon finds about DENT and the revolution!

And now comes the problem : do you really think the operators would allow this? They could prevent users from sharing data via a third party app like Dent. Even if the users somehow manage to share data, won't there be legal actions from the operators against the users and DENT?

How is the team going to face these issues and counter them? The team really needs to explain and nail these issues if this project has to become a long term success like an Uber of Internet data. Remember that Uber is facing hell lot of issues right now even after disrupting the field in which it deals with.

I would greatly appreciate if the team answers this and add a well featured video about it in youtube, even write a detailed blog about this issue.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

How is the team going to face these issues and counter them? The team really needs to explain and nail these issues if this project has to become a long term success like an Uber of Internet data. Remember that Uber is facing hell lot of issues right now even after disrupting the field in which it deals with.

I would greatly appreciate if the team answers this and add a well featured video about it in youtube, even write a detailed blog about this issue.

Yes tldr: How to avoid Uber's problems. I would like to hear proposed solutions to this.

Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:05:18 PM

Join  twitter compaign
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

ICO projects always give me a high profit. I hope the DENT project will be successful and I am happy to be part of the twitter campaign. Good luck to the development team
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:15:31 PM

Maybe the videos in their youtube channel can help you with that.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:07:10 AM

when will the tokens be transferable? Right after the sale or is there a lock-in period. As ETH price worries me a bit. Thank you

Avalanche is a must own
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:43:46 AM

This project (DENT) has a lot of token supply, but I believe in this project will be success. Let all see what strategy will provide of the team to became successful I hope they will collect the maximum target amount, for now i will joined in the signature campaign to support & spread this project.
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:46:23 AM

if you needed France translation, i am always ready to help. contact me i will give my best to this good project. i hope you consider me!
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

This project (DENT) has a lot of token supply, but I believe in this project will be success. Let all see what strategy will provide of the team to became successful I hope they will collect the maximum target amount, for now i will joined in the signature campaign to support & spread this project.

Total coin supply is not important, but marketcap does. There's no difference 1 billions coin with 1 cent value and 100 million coins with 10 cents value. I believe Dent will be used as 7-8 figures instead of 1,123345678 numbers. It's better for understanding.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:52:28 PM

Many people may think that 100 Billion tokens of DENT will be too much but I am Chinese and Chinese they like lots of tokens as we are a big population. MOBILE INDUSTRY now is very big especially in emerging countries. This is unique tech and may catch on very well.

Hi,

You are right, DENT tokens are planned to be the currency for the buying and selling of mobile data packages. The mobile market is huge, 7,2 Billion Gigabytes / month, generating $32 Billion USD monthly revenue for operators. When the exchange gets larger, there needs to be lot of DENT tokens out there to enable the market. That is why you get 400,000 DENTS with one ETH in this crowdsale. Our target is to spread the tokens to as many people as possible, therefore a small unit price.

BTW: our Presale with the 20% Bonus is going well, we have sold over 2 Billion DENT Tokens in just 3 days already, collecting over 4300 ETH.
thanks everyone for your contributions! If you want to check the resale out, just go here, https://www.dentcoin.com/tokensale/ and after registering, you can directly get to the Presale page.

Have a great day!

-Mikko

WOW that's pretty impressive. I think it's good to get in with the bonus as well and I will try to get some ETH together in the next few days to try and grab some tokens. Mobile Industry is huge man and this can only go one way.. UP NORTH! Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:21:35 PM

I have joined in this project.. on signature campaign.. hopefully this project runs smoothly.. good luck!!! Thank's

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:02:10 AM

Total coin supply is not important, but marketcap does. There's no difference 1 billions coin with 1 cent value and 100 million coins with 10 cents value. I believe Dent will be used as 7-8 figures instead of 1,123345678 numbers. It's better for understanding.

You are right its not important, as what we see DENT project are looking good so many positive feedback in this project thats why I believe this is another great project and the pre-sale of DENT has accumulated 6000ETH so no doubt this will be success Smiley
I will always check this project. Thank you so much!
badream

Activity: 291
Merit: 155

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

I've joined signature campaign too, i like the idea behind this project.

bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

bookmark. 100,000,000 tokens?! convince me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: