Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:19:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98929 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:56:54 PM

Hi guys, is there any big announcement in December? I read in your comments about this, I also invested and would would be nice to know about what is happening with my coins

I am also expecting someone to really post the details about it. Someone said about a big development this December but nothing is really making this announcement clearer. If price can reach up to $0.01 due to this big development, this will really be a break through to rev up!

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

Hi guys, is there any big announcement in December? I read in your comments about this, I also invested and would would be nice to know about what is happening with my coins

I am also expecting someone to really post the details about it. Someone said about a big development this December but nothing is really making this announcement clearer. If price can reach up to $0.01 due to this big development, this will really be a break through to rev up!
I am also waiting for the official update from the devs regarding to the big development on december
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:26:02 PM

can anyone please tell us if DENT will be the only form of payment accepted on the Dent app?
calculatorhe

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:09:22 PM

The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
zantezu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

can anyone please tell us if DENT will be the only form of payment accepted on the Dent app?

from the info on the whitepaper and on the website it seems to be likely.

You can go thru the white paper easily and reach the bottom part where you can read about the way the transactions are handled.

Paycent|ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17|JOIN DISCUSSION
zantezu

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:55:43 PM

I am also waiting for the official update from the devs regarding to the big development on december

I think that the biggest reason for the devs non communicating is that there are pretty much only 2 devs in the team.
1 dev is working on the app while the other one is working on the block chain transaction part.

I understand that it would be great to have news but the community is really demanding, if you release news they will ask for more and more nonstop. I would wait until December, if the app is released and it does work correctly then this project is going to be one of the most innovative things in the TELCO industry.

zantezu

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:48 AM

Just throwing it here, anyone tried to mail the team on LinkedIn ?

Any answer ?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:24:45 AM

Just throwing it here, anyone tried to mail the team on LinkedIn ?

Any answer ?

nada. i have dumped my 12M of DENT all for BTC and my decision is quite correct. i would have missed the profit if i hope this shit coin. if i have to buy back i would have to see its price being stable at 1 cent. watch out price may be 1 satoshi per dent soon.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

Developers are working hard, and December will bring good news for everyone. If it's a breakthrough, look at the price of coins
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

What is dent doing to improve pricing based on the huge total supply and circulating supply?
gummienow

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:27:39 PM

It`s a real huge amount of tokens. I think it`s too much
zantezu

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:38:22 PM

https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/927532117105496064

Interesting, they are bringing on board more people. And this guy is working for Dent only.

I don't know, it seems to me that they are probably getting the founding somewhere to create this company. I would not be surprised if behind DENT wireless there is some big telco investing in it.

CryptoAlphaStar

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

It is so annoying every time you check the price and the social media for this project and seeing all the same - nothing new. Only the same promises of platform launch for December. No github uploads, no nothing. Still have hope, though.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

Volume last 24hrs: $788. This project couldn't get more dead than that. Normally, if you see a company shares do that, you know you're fucked if you invested in it. It really means a lot when the rest of the group alt currencies move up but this doesn't even catch a bid.

Honestly, when I check the price on coinmarketcap shows an increase of 32% ($0.000445 (32.68%)), but unfortunately that is true that the price as we all know is very low.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CryptoAlphaStar

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

Volume last 24hrs: $788. This project couldn't get more dead than that. Normally, if you see a company shares do that, you know you're fucked if you invested in it. It really means a lot when the rest of the group alt currencies move up but this doesn't even catch a bid.

Honestly, when I check the price on coinmarketcap shows an increase of 32% ($0.000445 (32.68%)), but unfortunately that is true that the price as we all know is very low.

Volume is so low, that these percentage increases are not valid at all. I mean the percentage change can be a result of a single trade or a couple of trades. The price hasn't escaped from the 0.000300-0.000500 range for a long time.
zantezu

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

I understand the feeling but December will clarify what is going on. If they come out with a good application and start to really pound with PR the value may go back up.

You all saw the twitter account and the LinkedIn info, they are still hiring people. How could they do that if they had only the ETH gathered during ICO ?They are either pouring money in the company or they have other investors.

The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

No volume, no demand, dead coin. Mobile data can't be transferred, this token was so wrong at the start.
If you blindly invest this token, you have to accept your loss.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

nezaigor

Activity: 1512
Merit: 532

Everything will be fine

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:20:28 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 06:41:13 AM by nezaigor

What's happening $0.000294 (-33.97%)HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

No volume, no demand, dead coin. Mobile data can't be transferred, this token was so wrong at the start.

Mobile data can be transferred though, its like a prepaid mobile balance that can be pass on from a subscriber to another. If a telco can move a mobile data to your cellphone then it can also be moved to another.  You don't have to be an ECE engineer to learn all these.
zantezu

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:55:06 PM

Mobile data can be transferred though, its like a prepaid mobile balance that can be pass on from a subscriber to another. If a telco can move a mobile data to your cellphone then it can also be moved to another.  You don't have to be an ECE engineer to learn all these.

Agree. The idea is not bad behind this project, it's just the communication from the team that is lacking

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: