Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mincoin rises 50% today while feathercoin and chinacoin crash  (Read 3526 times)
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 06:49:20 AM

Bitbar or Mincoin who will win this epic battle ?

Two new coins ready for pump-dump-and-forget with renewed premine madness.

Watch the BTC flee out of the investors in REAL TIME.

Selling Popcorn for 0.05 BTC / Bucket (or 50 BTE :-p ).

Heyyy ... popcorn - why don't we have a coin by name popcorncoin  Grin
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 06:52:59 AM

Heyyy ... popcorn - why don't we have a coin by name popcorncoin  Grin

Well , i should make it completely pre-harvested and only available from retail users which buy them from me for 50 BTE / 10000.

I will be soooooo rich.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 06:53:54 AM

If there's one thing you can be sure is MinCoin has not been pumped at all, consider this:
FTC inflation rate is actually 600% yearly and there will be a total of 320,000,000 FTC in the long run.
MNC inflation rate is actually 95% yearly and there will be a total of 10,000,000 MNC in the long run.
But MNC/BTC is 0.003 while FTC/BTC swinging up and down around the same value of 0.003.
And consider also they were born the same days.
Which one in your opinion has been really pumped recently?
Can you see where the value is?

phantastisch
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:05:45 AM

If there's one thing you can be sure is MinCoin has not been pumped at all, consider this:
FTC inflation rate is actually 600% yearly and there will be a total of 320.000.000 FTC in the long run.
MNC inflation rate is actually 95% yearly and there will be a total of 10.000.000 MNC in the long run.
But MNC/BTC is 0.003 while FTC/BTC swing up and down around the same value of 0.003.
And consider they were born the same days.
Which one in your opinion has been really pumped recently?
Can you see where the value is?

Well Mincoin creation was a complete joke with the 500, 200, 100 MNC blocks.

I will tell you something : these coins are not even 1 month old and are pure speculation objects. Everybody wanted to be early adopters and the ones who could not mine bought, and they bought high.
It does have nothing to do with how rare these coins are, they just don't cut it in the long run. What distinguishes them from LTC ? There are more or even less and they are newer. Funny.

They are all hyped up and newbies will get burned. Good Luck with that.

If they survive after their crashes for a year or two, they may have a future as a penny stock. But a valuation like BTC will not happen to any of them.

And if you ask me why BTC is different ?

Satoshi had a detailed plan with an insight in economics and a well thought out design. These altcoin creators are missing this.

Cheers.

✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 07:13:06 AM

I think you are wrong man, as people were wrong when they where bashing LTC at 0.07$.
I made a killing on LTC and i'll make a lot more money hoarding these MNC before the price skyrocket.

I agree that MNC creation in the beginning has been a joke but you know what? This means nothing for the value of the coin!

phantastisch
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:19:23 AM

I think you are wrong man, as people were wrong when they where bashing LTC at 0.07$.
I made a killing on LTC and i'll make a lot more money hoarding those MNC before the price skyrocket.

I agree that MNC creation in the beginning has been a joke but you know what? This means nothing for the value of the coin!

Guess what ? The recent price increase in LTC? Highly overvalued too. But the LTC Developer is not incompetent. Unfortunately it is lacking adoption for goods and Atlantis is driven by greed and not by idealism like SR.

And well, with the MNC creation ... this is a hidden pre-mine. People here tend to hate pre-mined coins.

✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 07:27:02 AM

I made a killing on LTC and i'll make a lot more money hoarding those MNC before the price skyrocket.

And well, with the MNC creation ... this is a hidden pre-mine. People here tend to hate pre-mined coins.

You will all love MNC one day  Wink

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:32:51 PM

I made a killing on LTC and i'll make a lot more money hoarding these MNC before the price skyrocket.

Why is everyone that touches this scamcoin mentally slow? 500/250/100 block reward for 3 days and then TWO coins reward. It's the perfect storm of insider premining and pump and dump scheme for christs sake. Don't be so damn stupid.
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:55:22 PM

It was a mining orgy of three days for the insiders and then mining celibate to everyone else forever.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:31:23 PM

Mincoin is doing good even when other alts are doing bad, I noticed this, and its quite interesting
aysyr

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:36:00 PM

The only reason its price doesn't correlate with other alts on exchanges is cause it isn't on BTC-e

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:45:33 PM

The only reason its price doesn't correlate with other alts on exchanges is cause it isn't on BTC-e

True. It has a very good exchange at http://mcxnow.com - I personally prefer it to even BTC-E (only thing missing are candlestick charts)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:42:03 AM

Sorry to revive an old thread but just wanted to let some of you know mincoin logo entries close tomorrow (11th) chance to win $250

and just want to let you all know that mincoin is about to emerge from the shadows and wont stop till your grandmas are asking "what is this mincoin"

check it out and submit and entry http://mincoinforum.com/index.php/topic/169-mnc-logo-contest-winning-designer-gets-250usdpaid-in-mnc/

Anyone smart enough to join the dev team or contribute will introduce them selfs at http://mincoinforum.com and will buy/mine a few
You have been warned!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: