Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin halving reports  (Read 29123 times)
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

How I know you are new?

1. I can see you joined on June 29th 2017
Not even a month since you registered so any logical being would deduce you as a newbie.
Mostly, investors register their bitcointalk.org account when they get into cryptocurrency shit.
(this is my 2nd account)

2. And any pro traders knows whats happening with the ICO'S now a days. Its the truth we all know about ICO bubble. And so there is no reason for us  to get excited. But it seems you are too excited and above all it just got doubled (Get rich quick is probably the reason).  Lol!!!  This proof you are a newbie.

Though Everex is an exception.

Gotto go...m Busy

I have 3-4-5 in mind but those  are for sometime else.

If you are such a veteran trader then why are you applying for bounty and first of all i didn't joined a month ago this is my second a/c the first one i made, was back in 2014. I forgot the password to my old account and don't be such a logical person and deduce me as a newbie.
If you a pro trader and you know about ico bubble then you shouldn't be in this thread hyping the ico and pouring your knowledge to other people. You should be on the beach by you mansion sitting your ass out and watching the sun set.

xsaints128

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:00:52 PM

How I know you are new?

Not even a month since you registered so any logical being would deduce you as a newbie.
Mostly, investors register their bitcointalk.org account when they get into cryptocurrency shit.
(this is my 2nd account)

2. And any pro traders knows whats happening with the ICO'S now a days. Its the truth we all know about ICO bubble. And so there is no reason for us  to get excited. But it seems you are too excited and above all it just got doubled (Get rich quick is probably the reason).  Lol!!!  This proof you are a newbie.

Gotto go...m Busy

I see, you got quite aggressive and even drawn conclusion that I think of you as an emotional fool   - - - - That's exactly the characteristic of a Emotional fool without patience. Thanks for proving me

If you're busy then please go and do what you were doing please don't bother me. Thanks in advance.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:01:57 PM

Guys easy, no need to be rude.

This ICO isn't like most other these days. Everex has years of expierence in the blockchain area, plus they have already working product and app. Show me at least one more project that has this and doing crowdsale. I can't. So buying EVX is a long term investment with high probability of success. Cheers!
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

Point me out where did I hyped?
I said 2 things!
1. I trust the developers
2. I will write a blog

Is that hype?

And I totally believe you had a 1st account  and you had forgotten the password and you cannot click the link near login that say forgot password which can actually reset the password. Wow!! That is some professionalism "forgetting password".

And did you forget the password of your email too...
Even they can be recovered through phone number because while signing up its mandatory to provide you number.
Ok you got your mobile lost?
The carrier can easily issue the previous number to you

And also you also have recovery email.

No access... to all these

Still google will ask some basic info and reset your email password.

So now click on Forgot password and recover it and the reply through your 1st account which should be registered on 2014 if you are truthful.

Btw may i know the username of your 1st account?

I see, you got quite aggressive and even drawn conclusion that I think of you as an emotional fool.  That's exactly the characteristic of a Emotional fool without patience. Thanks for proving it

How I know you are new?

(this is my 2nd account)

2. And any pro traders knows whats happening with the ICO'S now a days. Its the truth we all know about ICO bubble. And so there is no reason for us  to get excited. But it seems you are too excited and above all it just got doubled (Get rich quick is probably the reason).  Lol!!!  This proof you are a newbie.

Gotto go...m Busy

I have 3-4-5 in mind but those  are for sometime else.

If you are such a veteran trader then why are you applying for bounty and first of all i didn't joined a month ago this is my second a/c the first one i made, was back in 2014. I forgot the password to my old account and don't be such a logical person and deduce me as a newbie.
If you a pro trader and you know about ico bubble then you shouldn't be in this thread hyping the ico and pouring your knowledge to other people. You should be on the beach by you mansion sitting your ass out and watching the sun set.
xsaints128

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:18:48 PM

How I know you are new?

(this is my 2nd account)

Gotto go...m Busy

I see, you got quite aggressive and even drawn conclusion that I think of you as an emotional fool   - - - - That's exactly the characteristic of a Emotional fool without patience. Thanks for proving me

If you're busy then please go and do what you were doing please don't bother me. Thanks in advance.
You too said that this is your second a/c then what is the problem if  i am using my second a/c. when did i say that i am a professional (That is some professionalism "forgetting password". ). Please don't advice me use your own advice. And who told you to go to my profile and check if i joined a month ago. To prove me wrong you went to my profile page and checked my profile information, so this is very professional.

xsaints128

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

I said 2 things!
2. I will write a blog

Is that hype?

And I totally believe you had a 1st account  and you had forgotten the password and you cannot click the link near login that say forgot password which can actually reset the password. Wow!! That is some professionalism "forgetting password".

Even they can be recovered through phone number because while signing up its mandatory to provide you number.

So now click on Forgot password and recover it and the reply through your 1st account which should be registered on 2014 if you are truthful.

I see, you got quite aggressive and even drawn conclusion that I think of you as an emotional fool.  That's exactly the characteristic of a Emotional fool without patience. Thanks for proving it

How I know you are new?

(this is my 2nd account)

2. And any pro traders knows whats happening with the ICO'S now a days. Its the truth we all know about ICO bubble. And so there is no reason for us  to get excited. But it seems you are too excited and above all it just got doubled (Get rich quick is probably the reason).  Lol!!!  This proof you are a newbie.

Gotto go...m Busy

By the way what will you do by knowing my username. It was an old a/c so i didn't use it that is why i made a new a/c what is the problem in it.

xsaints128

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:25:20 PM

I said 2 things!
2. I will write a blog

Is that hype?

How I know you are new?

(this is my 2nd account)

Gotto go...m Busy

By the way what will you do by knowing my username. It was an old a/c so i didn't use it that is why i made a new a/c what is the problem in it.
Please don't fill this thread with your (I, ME, Myself) bullshit. This thread is for everex. If you want to give your advice and argue with other people then you can go and make a different thread. Mr. Professional. I don't want to talk anymore so please don't reply

btcdamnit

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

"You shouldn't be in this thread hyping ico"
"I said 2 things!
2. I will write a blog
Is that hype?"

*No response

"It was an old a/c so i didn't use it that is why i made a new a/c what is the problem in it."

*What the hell. Just because your account is old means you don't wanna use it. I haven't laughed this hard for a while. Seriously you wanna make a new account every month.... lol

"you went to my profile page and checked my profile information, so this is very professional "

*Yeah, it is the feature is given by the forum to verify the member. Whats wrong in it. everyone can see everyone profile. You have some issue or what! And how is it unprofessional? #Crazyorwhat

I want your account name to verify that did you really registered on 2014?
Yes!
Ok! Than prove me wrong by posting here with your 1st account

or else give your old username

I wonder what will you say next to cover up

I love watching people lying when i know they are lying.
btcdamnit

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

So this is how you cover up!  Interesting
Realized kindda late, Didn't you?

"Please don't fill this thread with your (I, ME, Myself) bullshit. This thread is for everex. If you want to give your advice and argue with other people then you can go and make a different thread. Mr. Professional. I don't want to talk anymore so please don't reply"
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

Mod delete this useless spam plz!
btcdamnit

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

Yeah,mod!  Please! Remove all previous spam
Including this one.
Its a drag.
I won't be replying anymore to him.
Such a waste of energy
I am sorry 🙏 for being provoked by some stupid
werbe

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

Mod delete this useless spam plz!

lol How did they become bitter enemies so fast lol
Fangx

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

If your planning on investing in the Everex ICO it might be useful to read my blog. There's a good example of how the BTC and ETH to EVX conversion works.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@o-0/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-everex-ico
Alexila (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:03:47 PM

Have you started to developing your own eth wallet at tks.everex.io or its only third-party wallets like myetherwallet.com or smtm else ? It would be convenient to store on the site itself and send directly from the site

TKS.everex.io is our own tokensale wallet.
The difference from other platforms includes:
- can accept funds from exchanges
- can accept multiple coins
- more secured platform, as each contributor has own BTC or ETH address and no public address is displayed, which can be hijacked.

We plan to further extend the platform to offer to and host other crowdfunding projects, that also can use our Cryptocash (fiat on blockchain) solutions for funding.

Everex.io first transparent blockchain microfinance platform built on Ethereum. Based on fiat-pegged stable coin cryptofiat smart contracts.
Join our active community on Telegram.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:32:28 PM

I wish to buy during the ICO but the minimum token price is scaring some of us away. I am not a heavy investor, what I normally do is invest little in most of the ongoing ICOs but this one will take huge amount of money from me as I don't usually do. Maybe the price should get reduced Roll Eyes.
ALL THE SAME AM GOING TO BUY THE MINIMUM BUT WISH U COULD REDUECE IT FURTHER.
Alexila (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:38:35 PM

What is your relation ship to the creator of https://ethplorer.io which is powered by EVEREX, were you guys also the developer of this ether explorer?
Sorry if this has been asked already, its a cool project which is why its going to be interesting for me to learn about the team.

Everex IS Ethplorer.io developer. Same team. If you look at Everex cash wallet it reads all transactions from Ethplorer.

Everex.io first transparent blockchain microfinance platform built on Ethereum. Based on fiat-pegged stable coin cryptofiat smart contracts.
Alexila (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:39:56 PM

I wish to buy during the ICO but the minimum token price is scaring some of us away. I am not a heavy investor, what I normally do is invest little in most of the ongoing ICOs but this one will take huge amount of money from me as I don't usually do. Maybe the price should get reduced Roll Eyes.

What do you mean? the minimum is 0.04 BTC or 0.4ETH

ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

the minimum is roughly $100 USD if you convert it. That's a pretty good minimum if you ask me! some ICOs have minimums of .5 btc + and then they usually fail. Everex is a solid opportunity and the fact that its a pretty cheap buy in is convincing enough.
i'm sold and i believe my contribution will go far.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:55:57 PM

https://blog.everex.io/everex-bounty-campaign-now-open-ad955e8f238
I do not understand. I have read in the blog post and it says Bitcointalk participants are eligible for 10 EVX per post on the Everex ANN thread with a maximum of 100 EVX per week.
It means I will get 10 EVX if I make a post and I will get upto 100 EVX if I make 10 post in a given week ? Or I am making mistake
sonawer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:38:04 PM

https://blog.everex.io/everex-bounty-campaign-now-open-ad955e8f238
I do not understand. I have read in the blog post and it says Bitcointalk participants are eligible for 10 EVX per post on the Everex ANN thread with a maximum of 100 EVX per week.
It means I will get 10 EVX if I make a post and I will get upto 100 EVX if I make 10 post in a given week ? Or I am making mistake

yes, you are right, but also must firstly participate in the Slack and/or Telegram chanells to start consider your messages in forum. But i dont know you must send it only in this thread or in all threads with everex theme.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: