Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best of (upcoming) ICO's  (Read 5275 times)
Sivanandam

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:31:57 PM

Will there be any ICO like Power ledger and Mercury Protocol? These are wonderful projects. Only few ICO has a notion to changes the investment scenario in cryptocurrencies we need to find such and invest in it.
RodionFosterr

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

I currently waiting for PRE-ICO stage of MIRA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367768.0, it is a solid team behind project, and I learned a whitepaper, and I found how they want to solve existing problems, and for it's clear. They create a special box to store lots of crypto which you can download this and it become an off chain, completely anonymous and secure. The Mira tokens are called the solutions, it is going to be used as an internal currency for the Mira's blockchain (ethereum based) and for paying Mira's commissions.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:58:37 AM

Alot of ICO coming up this days, I advice you DYOR, good to hear peoples opinion and advice,Modex and  Bitclave is the rave of the moment, hope to raise fiat to get the two coin, you can check out there whitepaper.
greply

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:08:47 PM

Alot of ICO coming up this days, I advice you DYOR, good to hear peoples opinion and advice,Modex and  Bitclave is the rave of the moment, hope to raise fiat to get the two coin, you can check out there whitepaper.

100% correct! DYOR is the most important when it comes to deciding which ICOs to invest in. Getting opinions on a forum is a good a good way to hear about ICOs, but people should not invest until they have learned more about the tech, team and timeline.
kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

Will there be any ICO like Power ledger and Mercury Protocol? These are wonderful projects. Only few ICO has a notion to changes the investment scenario in cryptocurrencies we need to find such and invest in it.
I think for the next step ICO development direction is the bank direction, to decentralized banking.
Blockchain unique encryption technology with advanced bank transactions and matching system can make our wallet and transaction security to be the greatest protection. I think you can look at BANKEX this project, bankex start ICO the day after tomorrow.
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:16:01 PM

Make sure to read the reviews about any ICO you're interested in investing in. You can read the latest CryptoRated Review's here:
https://cryptorated.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: