Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 87341 times)
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

Cryptocompare has launched the ICO page. I looked for Spectiv but it's not there.
I guess you should contact them to add it there. It will increase the visibility.
here's the link: https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/upcoming
Although spectv is not there it does not guarantee success, many are there but fail, it is not a serious problem

I think it's not a problem, besides 30M in ether is not a big thing today, especially that Spectiv is the first crypto working on VR that I heard about.
30M ether seems so much. Is this a joke?
Good luck

...30M dollars ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

Cryptocompare has launched the ICO page. I looked for Spectiv but it's not there.
I guess you should contact them to add it there. It will increase the visibility.
Although spectv is not there it does not guarantee success, many are there but fail, it is not a serious problem

I think it's not a problem, besides 30M in ether is not a big thing today, especially that Spectiv is the first crypto working on VR that I heard about.
Good luck

...30M dollars ...

It's $40M max cap actually. Tokens are pegged to dollar, not ETH or BTC.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:49:30 PM

Hi Spectiv
Will be place for vr indie games.on your platform.I have discover all world of vr indie games developers.There is even some organsation from UK what is promoting them,brought him to your platform and you will have many of that kind contents creators and his fans

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
amintek15

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:02:20 AM

Good luck

...30M dollars ...

It's $40M max cap actually. Tokens are pegged to dollar, not ETH or BTC.

yes you're right I already forgot sorry, but it won't change anything probably 40M $ will be reached very fast imo
csmcc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
Re:
August 02, 2017, 07:09:23 AM

Is there any other project like spectiv, i mean virtual reality ?

Yes.

There are stacks of them.

It's an emergent market.

If you meant "are there any other CRYPTO VR projects", then no. Not that I'm aware of.

But, you people do realise, the token itself has little to nothing to do with VR really. They have chosen to apply it to a VR platform. It could (in the words of the CEO from the interview with him I watched. Link is a few pages back. I can easily find it again if need be) just as easily be applied to any other platform you wanted to push content for.

It's an "attention" token. Not a VR one. They are simply applying it to a VR platform.

For me, this is what makes the least sense about this ICO. They are basing it on two things:

1. Expected/hoped for exponential growth of the VR market.
2. Their ability to build, host and stream a VR video platform. Which they will then apply their attention token to.

But doing point 2 is difficult, expensive, and VERY speculative.

Developing and marketing an attention token in it's own right (which RefToken - another upcoming ICO - sounds like it's doing) would be equally valid (I guess you could say BAT does this, but it's use-case is a lot more specific). But without all the difficulty and expense of a VR video platform behind it.
csmcc

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:24:09 AM

Looks familiar.  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_tqK4eqelA

Think I asked before, are these guys going to go exclusive to you? And drop their presence on YouTube.

Cos if you're going after the portable market (which, initially, you are as far as I can gather), you're going to need something to pull the mobile people away from the app that comes pre-installed on pretty much every smartphone on the planet.

Just sayin.

Any idea on a timescale when we can get a look at the demo?
sud

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:44:08 AM

There are a few other projects doing work in VR, most notably we recommend you to also check out Decentraland. They are building a VR world where they are selling the land in the world in exchange for their token. Definitely an interesting project, and we are hoping to work with them in the future.

There is new VR/AR project doing ICO - VibeHub (they have thread here on bitcointalk too) - it's a Virtual HUB and marketplace with smart contracts. It looks interesting too, you can check the video presenting their platform.
csmcc

View Profile
Re:
August 02, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

There is new VR/AR project doing ICO - VibeHub (they have thread here on bitcointalk too) - it's a Virtual HUB and marketplace with smart contracts. It looks interesting too, you can check the video presenting their platform.

Hadn't heard of that one.

Just looked it up.

It's a music marketing/promotion hub as far as I can gather. That has decided by recreating AltSpaceVR (a social VR platform that is cross platform, does exactly what they are describing - sit in a virtual space with other virual people etc etc, and has existed pretty much since Rift + Vive launched - also works on mobile) would be a good way for said musicians to promote their music.

Much like this, I really don't see why they need VR for this. So they're gambling on VR becoming the dominant platform.

Which it might. I suppose. In a few decades .....

Much like this, it sounds like it would make more sense to try and partner with someone like AltSpace who already have a good foothold in the market, rather than re-inventing the wheel for the sake of it. Which is what that reads like to me.

They have a beta coming soon. I'll be interested to give it a try and see how it compares to AltSpace.

(Just waiting for the gaming one now. Then they can try and take on Steam/Oculus Home + Rec Room  Grin )

I'm aware I sound like Mr Negative in my response to all these VR "offerings". But, as a VR user, they all look they took something already out there (YouTube 360, AltSpaceVR etc etc) and bolted a crypto onto it for the sake of it. None of these things really feel like they need crypto, or offer me anything new or innovative so far.
julslet84

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:52:14 AM

There are a few other projects doing work in VR, most notably we recommend you to also check out Decentraland. They are building a VR world where they are selling the land in the world in exchange for their token. Definitely an interesting project, and we are hoping to work with them in the future.

Thanx for sharing about VibeHub. i think that VR technology projects will reach large numbers but for an actual achievement they should make correct presentation and marketing.
Spectiv going very well, good luck to investors.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

hello

how can ı change my ether adres that ı gave to sıgnature campaıng.

no body answers at slack and nobody answers at bounty topıc also Huh
sud

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:33:41 AM

Thanx for sharing about VibeHub. i think that VR technology projects will reach large numbers but for an actual achievement they should make correct presentation and marketing.
Spectiv going very well, good luck to investors.

Thanks for mentioning Vibehub, we are interested in most projects that are working in the VR space as well!

I know, and I really like that you are looking for collaboration with many projects - this should be a standard practice in the VR and blockchain space, because it can only bring possitive effects.

PS VibeHub - I read that it will be possible to embed objects in their hubs (like videos) so I instantly imagined Spectiv platform streaming some 360º live event in there Smiley
alexcbobr

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

Can you remind me when the ICO starts? The timer was removed from the site
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

Wait until they announce it the date of ICO was still not yet finalize when it will be and thats the reason why the timer in the site is not available.
Rastadon

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:23:05 PM

Why this ico gets delayed? I don't see any clear reason to explain about delaying the crowdsale of the spective project.

Match17

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:58:57 AM

Which gives opportunities for cooperation with Sutton Stone for virtual reality?

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:27:50 AM

I'm not talking about success and failure. I am talking about popularity. That's what bounties are for. CC is a popular site and being on CC means gaining more traction.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

while checking
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar;u=228412
It clearly shows that I have worn spectiv avatar.

but why it shows another way here?
amintek15

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

while checking
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar;u=228412
It clearly shows that I have worn spectiv avatar.

but why it shows another way here?

you have spectiv avatar, each time you change your avatar it takes some time to update it. just wait next time
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:23:38 AM

VR market is gonna be exploding in the next few years.
This project has great potential.
Because the game is a potential market. I remember about playstation 1 and in this time we have playstation 4. Because the game company is realizing the potential of the gaming market. VR will be booming.
Exactly, with a fan of anime as me, after watch the technology VR in anime Sword Art Online, Log Horizon or Overlord, I always hope in one day this technology can become true in outside, not only in imagination from Anime. Luckily, just after 4 years the Anime SAO (Sword Art Online) slideshow, this technology can become true thanks to fan ideas from around the world like me, it is expected that by 2022, this project will be completed. So, I very believe the future of Spectiv about apply VR to blockchain and crypto world.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:31:29 AM

Delaying the crowdsale for long can diminish investor's interest in the project, so please decide it soon and atleast announce the final date soon. thank you

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about or you don't seem to understand the real reasons behind the delay if you already read the announcement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: