Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BmyCoin token - Personal Automated Trading System  (Read 2844 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

Join bmybit.com + use PATS  Done
- Slack Subscription + Join bmybit.com and use PATS done
- Social Channel Activity Campaigns
- Signature/Avatar Campaign / i want to apply
- Community Manager Campaign (Pre-application is required) / apply for wechat or qq please
- Translations Campaign (Pre-application is required) / apply for chinese translation and thread moderation in bitcointalk chinese section.

Do these bounty still available??  Op please let me know.. thanks

Hello,

thanks for asking! Yes, the bounties are still available!

Please, follow the instructions if you want to participate  Cool

I wish you a profitable day!

Join bmybit.com and use PATS
Register with bmybit.com and start at least 1 trading strategy on PATS to receive 2BMYC

why i didnt receive this reward? thanks

Because we are still in the process of evaluating the activities carried from the users that applied for bounties.

We will release the first batch of funds during the next 32 hours. Be sure that you sent all the required info at admin@bmybit.com

why i haven receive any reply about the these 2 bounties?

- Join bmybit.com + use PATS  Done
- Slack Subscription + Join bmybit.com and use PATS done

and no news or reply for what i three other i applied..

about the pats, once the strategies running it wont change anymore the order according to the price trend? i have eth set 2 orders at low points and now the price is way up higher already yet the order still valid and same. 
We have received many emails, we try to do our best for releasing the funds of the bounties to all. If you have sent an email to admin@bmybit.com showing the proofs of what you have done, you will receive your BMYC 100%.

Regarding the PATS:
The strategy we have released is not dynamic, therefore it will not change orders. We will release other 4 kinds of strategies during the next months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:40:56 PM

So far I am pretty happy with the steady increase in profit with PATS. My one complaint is BTC is the only accepted payment for strategies or buying BmyCoin tokens. The transaction fees are too high with BTC to justify purchases under $100. Please add DASH or ETH.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:28:08 PM

So far I am pretty happy with the steady increase in profit with PATS. My one complaint is BTC is the only accepted payment for strategies or buying BmyCoin tokens. The transaction fees are too high with BTC to justify purchases under $100. Please add DASH or ETH.

Hello!

yes you are right, we are working on it and we will implement other payment methods soon!

In the meantime, I can confirm that you can already buy strategies by using BMYC! That's pretty much convenient in terms of fees and timing!

Thank you so much for the good feedback! i wish you a profitable day with BmyBit!  Cool
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:24:53 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 06:52:12 AM by sabx01

Great! special links is now available. Start promoting Bmybit  and start earning.

special links look like this https://bmybit.com/?r=123670

One thing where we can see how many users we already referred?

Hope other strategies also been release soon!!!

rangnatht

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:36:09 AM

this is looks very good project .i joined bounty program.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

That's great!

today we have also released the referral code/link that you can share with your friends!

For each users that is going to register on bmybit.com through your link, you will get 0.25 BMYC and they will get 10 free strategies to use on PATS!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Great! special links is now available. Start promoting Bmybit  and start earning.

Hello,

we are working for both requests. We will release arbitrage before the end of September (BETA). We are also implementing email notification for the referral link  Cool
sabx01

Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

Hello,

we are working for both requests. We will release arbitrage before the end of September (BETA). We are also implementing email notification for the referral link  Cool

Nice great news, can't wait Cheesy

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:25:54 AM

Great  Cool

You can also check the available BmyCoin at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTFo0maGu3d1UwwbfnoyHVvAtyq9Rsrcc1mgZbPAlxE/edit?usp=sharing
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:45:01 PM

So, i am showing 12% ahead on the leadership boards, yet the actual value of my accounts on the various exchanges has dropped by over 0.22btc. Either the numbers are only realized gains/losses, which means I have lots of bad trades waiting to be cleared, or there is something wrong with this site.

Have others experienced similar off numbers?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

So, i am showing 12% ahead on the leadership boards, yet the actual value of my accounts on the various exchanges has dropped by over 0.22btc. Either the numbers are only realized gains/losses, which means I have lots of bad trades waiting to be cleared, or there is something wrong with this site.

Hello,

We can see that the majority of your strategies show a final balance  in assets that are not Bitcoin. The profit score goes into the leaderboard and contribute to your weighted average profits % that determines your position in the leaderboard.

I suggest you to close the strategies in BTC if this is the asset you aim to increase, and to use the alarm for avoiding losses from the volatility in price of the assets.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:36:48 AM

Hello,

We can see that the majority of your strategies show a final balance  in assets that are not Bitcoin. The profit score goes into the leaderboard and contribute to your weighted average profits % that determines your position in the leaderboard.

I suggest you to close the strategies in BTC if this is the asset you aim to increase, and to use the alarm for avoiding losses from the volatility in price of the assets.

Are you telling me that your trading algorithms does not take into account the relative USD value of assets? The reality is I am down $1k and your systems says I am up 12.39%. There is something wrong with that picture.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:58:01 AM

[/qu
Hello,

We can see that the majority of your strategies show a final balance  in assets that are not Bitcoin. The profit score goes into the leaderboard and contribute to your weighted average profits % that determines your position in the leaderboard.

Are you telling me that your trading algorithms does not take into account the relative USD value of assets? The reality is I am down $1k and your systems says I am up 12.39%. There is something wrong with that picture.

Hello,

The algorithm works with pairs. Therefore, the system take into account the assets part of the selected pair only.

We have released the slides that explain how our strategies work on our club. You may visit it to have a clearer picture of it.

According to your initial investments, your strategies have increased  the amount of the altcoins you traded, therefore the system shows profits. In order to keep track of the value of your altcoins against the USD, I would kindly recommend to you to use the alarm functionalities.

Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

[/qu
Hello,

Hello,

The algorithm works with pairs. Therefore, the system take into account the assets part of the selected pair only.

We have released the slides that explain how our strategies work on our club. You may visit it to have a clearer picture of it.

According to your initial investments, your strategies have increased  the amount of the altcoins you traded, therefore the system shows profits. In order to keep track of the value of your altcoins against the USD, I would kindly recommend to you to use the alarm functionalities.

I started with BTC and it is down over 0.22btc. How is this a relative gain of 12%?

Edit: what increased 12% when I started with BTC?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

[/qu
Hello,

Hello,

According to your initial investments, your strategies have increased  the amount of the altcoins you traded, therefore the system shows profits. In order to keep track of the value of your altcoins against the USD, I would kindly recommend to you to use the alarm functionalities.

I started with BTC and it is down over 0.22btc. How is this a relative gain of 12%?

Edit: what increased 12% when I started with BTC?

You start with a pair (i.e. BTC-ETH). You have always closed or left a position open with profits in a pair which is not BTC.

Many of our customers adopt this strategy for increasing the amount of the altcoins (not BTC) because they believe in a future increase in value of the altcoin.

WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:21:28 PM

What is the formula you use to calculate "average weighted profits" for the leaderboard?

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

What is the formula you use to calculate "average weighted profits" for the leaderboard?
Hello, is the normal calculation of a weighted average that takes into account size of the investment and profits scored.
Artlover

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

im thinking about invest
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

im thinking about invest
Hello,

i would suggest you to check our new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2335783.180

Thank you for your interest!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: