Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP Blockchain.info wont let me sign into my wallet  (Read 1890 times)
rbgrish (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:35:00 AM

For the second time in two weeks when I try to sign into my wallet they wont accept my identifier, it says see e-mail. when I go thre it says some other ip address tried to sign into my wallet but it is my ip address. I then click the link and when I try to sign again at the top right it says changing identifier and a hazard waste circle starts turning and never stops. I have tried draging the back up jason file into the box, no response.
I sent a request to the support and it was cancled saying problem had been resolved but nothing is different.
what have i done wrong and what can i do to get my coins out of this black hole never to return again?Huh?
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:35:55 AM

Clear cache, restart computer, unplug modem for 60 seconds.
rbgrish (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:37:35 AM

I"ll try that:  Thank You
rbgrish (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:55:18 AM

No change same thing, only gives me the box for my identifier and when I enter it , says "Changing wallet identifier at the top right but never stops and gives me no chance to enter my password. I have tried my allias and have copied and pasted the origional identifier number from backup.
any help would be appreciated.
rbgrish (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:14:54 AM

finally got in on my cell phone and got my coins out to my qt wallet. thanks for help. still cannot sign on computer dont understand. but got my coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: