Question: Pacquiao or Horn
Pacquiao via scorecards
Pacquiao via KO
Horn via scorecards
Horn via KO
Draw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao VS Horn (Boxing)  (Read 4494 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:42:52 AM

I dont know who this Horn is and i dont know his boxing statistics but am sure he is going to lose, Manny isn't going to lose any other fight until he retires from the game which is what i think he should do, retire from boxing and focus on either his political career or his family.

You can check his statistics here http://boxrec.com/boxer/635000 I think he has something. He has 16 wins - 0 lose and 1 draw. So probably he is a competitive as I haven't watched his past match and I don't want to. I want to see him fight against Manny and for sure it will be a 16-1 for him.
Most likely, Manny doesn't seem to be aging and he is still in condition, this guy is lucky to fight a legend and even if he will lost in this fight it is already a great honor for him aside from the money he will be getting. Horn is a teacher and still young and I think he is smart but Pacquiao is too fast for him, I can't wait to see the fight.

He is always in good condition as I watched the news this morning and there is another fighter that wants to fight him after with Horn. And he said that he need to finish this match first before planning the next one. Looks like the retirement issue from him is just an hearsay and we'll still see more fights from him.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:51:20 AM

He is always in good condition as I watched the news this morning and there is another fighter that wants to fight him after with Horn. And he said that he need to finish this match first before planning the next one. Looks like the retirement issue from him is just an hearsay and we'll still see more fights from him.
It looks like he is a good politician and he needs to raise funds for his charity and boxing is the only way to raise that kind of amount he needed and i think that is the reason he is coming back to fight again,other than that i do not find any reason because he already proved to the world who Manny is.
angrybirdy (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 09:09:00 AM

It looks like he is a good politician and he needs to raise funds for his charity and boxing is the only way to raise that kind of amount he needed and i think that is the reason he is coming back to fight again,other than that i do not find any reason because he already proved to the world who Manny is.

He is a better boxer than being a politician. Honestly I don't see why would a Senator still fight even though it is better if he would just attend senate sessions and make laws that will help the Philippines grow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

Everyone likes money and Pacquiao is not any different. Also, i remember he had certain problems with the IRS or whatever other tax equivalent in their country, he had some tax problem thats the bottomline. If he fights, he can easily pay tax fees because every Pacman fight generates a great deal of millions that could save you from jail time if you have tax problems. That's why I think he fights. Im sure he also has good intentions in his political career too.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

Being a Manny Pacquiao fan ever since, I have seen him do things you will not see on other players. He has the Fist of a fighter and the Heart of the Champion. July 2, Pacquiao win via KO.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:44:42 PM

Being a Manny Pacquiao fan ever since, I have seen him do things you will not see on other players. He has the Fist of a fighter and the Heart of the Champion. July 2, Pacquiao win via KO.
Are you going to bet for money?  i don't have any website to go because directbet is already close and they stop their operation i always go with Manny Pacquiao no matter what they say that Pacquiao gonna lsoe this fight because is opponent is younger than him its not about the age we're talking here its all about skills and how to think to defeat Horn on this fight.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

This fight is so interesting! Our very own fighter versus a fighter from Australia. Basically this fight is between a senator and a math teacher :3. As so you know Horn is a Math Teacher and Pacquiao is a senator serving the Philippines. All I can say is that Pacquiao is more vulnerable than his past years because of his age I think. And when I saw horn's practice, his punches were so good and you can here the sound of his fists landing on his coach hands. I think I go for Horn's this fight he's too strong.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

I really like Pacquiao but he is getting old for this. He should retire boxing and concentrate on politics. He is already rich and he does not need money from boxing anymore. He might get serious injury if he keeps pushing it. I will go for horn in this one.

Senator Manny doesn't fight for money anymore, if he really only fight for money he doesn't need to risk his life for over 4 matches after having the contract expired. Just for your information he just doesn't want his people to lose faith so he keeps fighting, it is not for money its for pride.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

Pacquiao via scorecards

this will be won by manny via score cards, he already lost his knock out power and cant deliver a knock out punch anymore and his last TKO happens on his cotto fight. this is all about money, lets just hope no serious head injury in this fight for manny

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
angrybirdy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

Are you going to bet for money?  i don't have any website to go because directbet is already close and they stop their operation i always go with Manny Pacquiao no matter what they say that Pacquiao gonna lsoe this fight because is opponent is younger than him its not about the age we're talking here its all about skills and how to think to defeat Horn on this fight.

Same problem here. I don't know any 'legit' site that will accept bets for this fight. Directbet is also my #1 choice but they already ceased operation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bhadz

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 01:19:13 AM

When it comes to his political career I don't want to comment there. Most of the people doesn't seem to like him in the senate. But I know he's been doing a lot of good things for the poor and he is allocating some of his funds for doing charitable works. Let's get back to his boxing career as it becomes off topic.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:12:08 AM

When it comes to his political career I don't want to comment there. Most of the people doesn't seem to like him in the senate. But I know he's been doing a lot of good things for the poor and he is allocating some of his funds for doing charitable works. Let's get back to his boxing career as it becomes off topic.

In politics and in boxing Pacquio performs well, Pacquio aims for the benefits of its countrymen , he aims for a clean governmnent and shares his blessing,anyways it just that Pacquio will always be a Filipinos Pride and I'll bet Pacquio will win for this game.
bhadz

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:18:44 AM

In politics and in boxing Pacquio performs well, Pacquio aims for the benefits of its countrymen , he aims for a clean governmnent and shares his blessing,anyways it just that Pacquio will always be a Filipinos Pride and I'll bet Pacquio will win for this game.

He is a great person. And what can you say about Horn's statement that he will be like Juan Manuel Marquez that made Pacquiao down? He claims that he can beat Manny in a T.K.O. I think it's still early for him to have these type of words or he is just trying to give himself some boost by saying that word?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:53:11 AM

Horn via scorecards, just to make things a little bit different because I'm sure everyone would vote for Pacquiao.  Cheesy
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:04:25 AM

He is a great person. And what can you say about Horn's statement that he will be like Juan Manuel Marquez that made Pacquiao down? He claims that he can beat Manny in a T.K.O. I think it's still early for him to have these type of words or he is just trying to give himself some boost by saying that word?
The real talk is when you are in the ring, let all the talks be heard because that will only make the game more interesting.
Marques is maybe the toughest opponent of manny but we have yet seen what Horn can offer.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:09:57 AM

The real talk is when you are in the ring, let all the talks be heard because that will only make the game more interesting.
Marques is maybe the toughest opponent of manny but we have yet seen what Horn can offer.
As far as i remember they do have trilogy with marquez and i agree that its one of the toughest fighters that manny did encounter but i would really love to see again on pacquiao and mayweather fight again (rematch) im not quiet satisfied on their last fight but for now Horn will experience first manny's fist. We dont really have an idea what are the capabilities of this fighter.

Davidic

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:28:11 AM

Putting a few BTC on the Australian... and praying hard........
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:42:10 AM

Good luck with your bet. Majority's choice is Manny Pacquiao but well I consider Horn a strong boxer base on his stats. Few more days left everyone is waiting to ring the bell.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
angrybirdy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 06:50:51 AM

Hello.

What site are you using to cast your bet? I don't have any other option since directbet ceased operation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:55:54 AM

horn has the speed,agility and endurance since he is younger than pacquiao, but experience wise, pacqiuao have proven his effectiveness even to younger,taller and quicker oppenents, i think pacquiao will win to extend his career and i think there would be a rematch someday that horn will surely defeat the eight division champ

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: