Question: Pacquiao or Horn
Pacquiao via scorecards
Pacquiao via KO
Horn via scorecards
Horn via KO
Draw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao VS Horn (Boxing)  (Read 4494 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:57:31 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 07:09:00 AM by bitcoinmasterlord

Putting a few BTC on the Australian... and praying hard........

Hello.

What site are you using to cast your bet? I don't have any other option since directbet ceased operation.

Yup after ceasing directbet site I did not find any site that offers all type of sports on a single website. Can you please share with us where you are doing betting on this event? It helps us to do betting for our fav sports. Now I am using sportsbet.io, but I never checked this site completely weather they allow us to bet on this event or not.
you can find this event in https://sports.betcoin.ag/sport/boxing. but the odds is bit low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

A few BTC? you must have a lot of money to risk a few BTC on this, because a few BTC at current prices is quite a lot of money, and this is a very risky bet. It's relatively a good bet because Jeff has real chances of being the underdog that wins, but it's still a very risky move. Good luck, maybe you make some amazing gains.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:05:36 PM

Being a Manny Pacquiao fan ever since, I have seen him do things you will not see on other players. He has the Fist of a fighter and the Heart of the Champion. July 2, Pacquiao win via KO.
Are you going to bet for money?  i don't have any website to go because directbet is already close and they stop their operation i always go with Manny Pacquiao no matter what they say that Pacquiao gonna lsoe this fight because is opponent is younger than him its not about the age we're talking here its all about skills and how to think to defeat Horn on this fight.

Same problem here. I don't know any 'legit' site that will accept bets for this fight. Directbet is also my #1 choice but they already ceased operation.
Are you going to place bets on Manny or for Horn? if yes then lets make a deal and use escrow for the bets i'll go for manny paquiao what do you think? Im looking for internet for the best betting site but it seem that they have luck of possitive reviews of their users.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:14:49 PM

Being a Manny Pacquiao fan ever since, I have seen him do things you will not see on other players. He has the Fist of a fighter and the Heart of the Champion. July 2, Pacquiao win via KO.
Are you going to bet for money?  i don't have any website to go because directbet is already close and they stop their operation i always go with Manny Pacquiao no matter what they say that Pacquiao gonna lsoe this fight because is opponent is younger than him its not about the age we're talking here its all about skills and how to think to defeat Horn on this fight.

Same problem here. I don't know any 'legit' site that will accept bets for this fight. Directbet is also my #1 choice but they already ceased operation.
Are you going to place bets on Manny or for Horn? if yes then lets make a deal and use escrow for the bets i'll go for manny paquiao what do you think? Im looking for internet for the best betting site but it seem that they have luck of possitive reviews of their users.

We can create any sort of bets with automated smart contracts on this site:

https://bitbet.us/

We can create the fight, the different variables and so on. I have never used this site but I always thought it was pretty cool and we wouldn't even need a escrow, but I don't know how to use it or how legit it is. It seems legit tho... has been online for years without any major complains to my knowledge.
bamboylee

Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

Hello.

What site are you using to cast your bet? I don't have any other option since directbet ceased operation.

You can try nitrogensports, though I have not really tried this site yet. I was a directbet user too but I stopped gambling quite some time now. Good luck with your bets.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:31:07 PM

I saw some footage of Horn doing a public workout. This kid looks good and nice. And even taking pictures of some of his fans. However, even Australians are picking Pacquiao to win the fight because they believe that Horn is still young and not yet in the level of Manny. I still will go to Manny to win.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:42:52 AM

He is always in good condition as I watched the news this morning and there is another fighter that wants to fight him after with Horn. And he said that he need to finish this match first before planning the next one. Looks like the retirement issue from him is just an hearsay and we'll still see more fights from him.
It looks like he is a good politician and he needs to raise funds for his charity and boxing is the only way to raise that kind of amount he needed and i think that is the reason he is coming back to fight again,other than that i do not find any reason because he already proved to the world who Manny is.

When it comes to his political career I don't want to comment there. Most of the people doesn't seem to like him in the senate. But I know he's been doing a lot of good things for the poor and he is allocating some of his funds for doing charitable works. Let's get back to his boxing career as it becomes off topic.

In politics and in boxing Pacquio performs well, Pacquio aims for the benefits of its countrymen , he aims for a clean governmnent and shares his blessing,anyways it just that Pacquio will always be a Filipinos Pride and I'll bet Pacquio will win for this game.

He is a great person. And what can you say about Horn's statement that he will be like Juan Manuel Marquez that made Pacquiao down? He claims that he can beat Manny in a T.K.O. I think it's still early for him to have these type of words or he is just trying to give himself some boost by saying that word?
The real talk is when you are in the ring, let all the talks be heard because that will only make the game more interesting.
Marques is maybe the toughest opponent of manny but we have yet seen what Horn can offer.

Marquez is Manny's rival in his entire boxing career but he doesn't want to fight again with Manny as he don't want to fight with the toughest boxer man of Earth. Yes, let's just see their upcoming main event and it's few days left. But once Horn lose, he will eat dust together with his words.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

Pacquiao hasn't knocked out an opponent for so long and I don't think this will change on his next bout. Also he's been challenging weak fighters ever since and he has not fought anyone that is his caliber so I think this one is just for the money and nothing else. For sure Pacquiao will win this but it would be a disappointing and boring match like the rest he had.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:31:37 AM

He is always in good condition as I watched the news this morning and there is another fighter that wants to fight him after with Horn. And he said that he need to finish this match first before planning the next one. Looks like the retirement issue from him is just an hearsay and we'll still see more fights from him.
It looks like he is a good politician and he needs to raise funds for his charity and boxing is the only way to raise that kind of amount he needed and i think that is the reason he is coming back to fight again,other than that i do not find any reason because he already proved to the world who Manny is.

When it comes to his political career I don't want to comment there. Most of the people doesn't seem to like him in the senate. But I know he's been doing a lot of good things for the poor and he is allocating some of his funds for doing charitable works. Let's get back to his boxing career as it becomes off topic.

In politics and in boxing Pacquio performs well, Pacquio aims for the benefits of its countrymen , he aims for a clean governmnent and shares his blessing,anyways it just that Pacquio will always be a Filipinos Pride and I'll bet Pacquio will win for this game.

He is a great person. And what can you say about Horn's statement that he will be like Juan Manuel Marquez that made Pacquiao down? He claims that he can beat Manny in a T.K.O. I think it's still early for him to have these type of words or he is just trying to give himself some boost by saying that word?
The real talk is when you are in the ring, let all the talks be heard because that will only make the game more interesting.
Marques is maybe the toughest opponent of manny but we have yet seen what Horn can offer.

Marquez is Manny's rival in his entire boxing career but he doesn't want to fight again with Manny as he don't want to fight with the toughest boxer man of Earth. Yes, let's just see their upcoming main event and it's few days left. But once Horn lose, he will eat dust together with his words.
That's true, I will always love to see them fight again. It will be sold out crowd manny trying to redeem victory over that
lucky puncher though. I am hoping it will happen before both fighter will retire.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 03:45:07 AM

That's true, I will always love to see them fight again. It will be sold out crowd manny trying to redeem victory over that
lucky puncher though. I am hoping it will happen before both fighter will retire.

Most of the people wants to see them fight again but I don't think that's going to happen anymore. I want to see a rematch also with Floyd Mayweather as well but that's a different topic. We need to focus for now with Horn as this fighter doesn't have a stain on his records, really can't wait for this fight.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:55:42 AM

Most of the people wants to see them fight again but I don't think that's going to happen anymore. I want to see a rematch also with Floyd Mayweather as well but that's a different topic. We need to focus for now with Horn as this fighter doesn't have a stain on his records, really can't wait for this fight.
It will happen on sunday in our timezone so people have a chance to watch this game, I am sure the traffic will be lessen due to people
are watching to support manny pacman Pacquiao. I hope horn can give a good fight and not just run away like the previous opponent of Pacquiao.
bamboylee

Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

They will never fight again. Mayweather already proved he can beat money and solidifies that he is the greatest (atleast in his mind) and Marquez won 2 out of 3 matches with the last win with punctuation mark. That proves marquez is better than pacquiao.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

So the fighting pride/senator of the Philippines(Pacquaio) is to face the younger opponent J. Horn on July 2. Who will you be supporting with your coins?

Edit : added a poll.

Pacquiao says on his interview,he doesn't  want to stop boxing because this is his passion even he always say that he wants to resign.  I'm  a Filipino, that's why I will support Manny Pacquiao for his fight and I really believe his capacity to win this fight.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:32:52 AM

Pacquiao says on his interview,he doesn't  want to stop boxing because this is his passion even he always say that he wants to resign.  I'm  a Filipino, that's why I will support Manny Pacquiao for his fight and I really believe his capacity to win this fight.

Thats the thing that made him famous that is why he wont stop. He received alot of love from his fans through boxing and that is what made him today. There is no point to retire when he is still fit enough compared to those amateurs around him. I would still support him, it is probably going to be easy money and easy win for him
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:13:21 AM

Thats the thing that made him famous that is why he wont stop. He received alot of love from his fans through boxing and that is what made him today. There is no point to retire when he is still fit enough compared to those amateurs around him. I would still support him, it is probably going to be easy money and easy win for him

Well there's no doubt that he can definitely beat horn n this fight but he knows he's close to the point where his body would not agree with his mind and determination anymore. I admire pacquiao's heart but boxing takes a huge toll in someone's body. Especially with someone who has other things in mind like politics.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gccaalim

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

Regarding this topic the fight between Horn and Manny I think our Filipino pride will still take the win over horn. Yeah Manny Pacquiao maybe already old but he still got the moves. The veteran will still walk away with a huge victory, he will make sure the Horn will learn a lesson after the fight. It is like a student versus its master, Horn is young is I may say that full of potential but he is not the type of fighter that will beat Manny "Pacman" Pacquio. I will go on Manny all rounds and a win with a Technical Knock Out. So guys place your bet on Manny and then thank me later for this tips.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:55:29 AM

Definitely Pacquiao.
He is really a good boxer even with his age and this might be a game to just advertise promotions.
So they wont let this scar the record of Manny.
But still if the odds are low I will bet for him just for fun.  Grin
I dont have friends who wants to bet against me. All are PacMan's fans.  Grin
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:57:14 AM

Pacquiao is clearly stronger than Horn. He is also much loved by his fans (his outdoor training in Brisbane was canceled because there were too many fans)
The victory for Pacquaio is quoted at @1.15 while Horn is listed at  @6.00.
Horn's victory would be clamorous.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:32:55 PM

This match, I guess would be unpredictable. We can't say Manny will win because of his agility and accuracy in punching on the other side Horn has never lost a fight and He also have 12 KO in his 18 fights. Horn also has a chance in this match, but I'll still bet on Manny. I believe that he can outmatch Horn but I don't expect a KO from both of them.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

Pacquiao hasn't knocked out an opponent for so long and I don't think this will change on his next bout. Also he's been challenging weak fighters ever since and he has not fought anyone that is his caliber so I think this one is just for the money and nothing else. For sure Pacquiao will win this but it would be a disappointing and boring match like the rest he had.
yes indeed that's true that Pacquiao not so good just like several years ago even he has experience lost on KO before facing this event and Pacquiao have to beware because with 65% percentages KO for Jeff Horn i think that was very good for the boxer but i wish this fight It will not be boring and entertain many people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: