Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asus Strix GTX980 DC2 OC 4G DDR5  (Read 365 times)
JaredKaragen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

*Hopefully I chose the right section to post this*

Model Number: E1793U-C STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5

Condition:  Excellent
OEM Box: Yes
OEM literature and driver disk: Yes

This video card has served me well over the past year.   Bought it new from Frys;  and played games on it just about every day until I picked up a 1070.

All the inbetween time, it has been mining as well.

Never overclocked, always remained at the factory settings (factory OC edition).

Re-pasted the heatsync about 4 months ago.

Presently it's installed in one of my 2 card miners that I keep in my RV at the ranch;  when sold, I will remove from the miner, clean up any dust, and package it in the OEM box as it originally came.  I am clearing out my 9 series cards to make room here for some 1080ti's that have been purchased by a customer I host for.... I'll make more $$$ by populating the slots with his cards and taking my percentage split; so these cards regrettably must go.

Shipping will most-likely be USPS.  It has been (historically) the most reliable for me.

My price will be $250 firm + $20 shipping. (Ill refund some shipping in the form of a BTC payment if it ends up being a lot less)  Overseas these cards amazingly still sell for ~600-800USD. I assume it's the import fee/duty/tax.  I sadly don't want to deal with the problems that may arise from doing an overseas sale; so US/Canada only please.  Item will be insured and tracked.  A one-cut video will be taken of me boxing it up and bringing it to the post office and dropped off to protect my ass if someone tries to rip me off.  This action has already saved me from two people on ebay trying to rip me off.

Will accept payment in BTC; or Cash if you live in California and can meet somewhere in the bay area.

**The EVGA GTX 960 SSC in the photo is also for sale;  $120 firm as well.  It was mainly used in a projection pc for live events/videomapping until I received it as a gift (he upgraded).  It has only been in a miner for about 4 months.  It never gets over 68C because of its location in the rack case, and it's power usage is only around 62% on the algo I have been running.  No box/manuals/etc for this one.**

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:47:38 AM

Would you be able to ship this to Australia? There is no customs taxes or fees so you don't have to worry about that. Send me a PM if you are interested and tell me the shipping and insurance price.
JaredKaragen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:08:25 PM

Would you be able to ship this to Australia? There is no customs taxes or fees so you don't have to worry about that. Send me a PM if you are interested and tell me the shipping and insurance price.

Well; I could ship internationally.... I would need to figure out how much it would cost, and how big and heavy the package is.

USPS only insures internationally up to $200 value;  so It might be futile to do it, and rather expensive.

Let me do some research within the next day or two, and Ill get back to ya.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:23:17 AM

Well; I could ship internationally.... I would need to figure out how much it would cost, and how big and heavy the package is.

USPS only insures internationally up to $200 value;  so It might be futile to do it, and rather expensive.

Let me do some research within the next day or two, and Ill get back to ya.

Ok thanks. Send me a PM with the information when you are done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: