Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone trusted to redirect a Oneplus 5 to Australia  (Read 974 times)
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:26:59 PM

Hey guys, I've had my eye on the newly released Oneplus 5 for a while now Cool

I'm looking for someone who has a decent amount of trust relating to the trade of physical goods, to order a phone for me, receive it, and then send it over to Sydney, Australia. I've bought a couple of coins before from the US doing this, but never something more than $250. Would be a good experience, I guess.

Collectibles section would've been a good place to ask, since lots of people there are trustable and do a lot of trades, but I don't think this post fits there.

Thanks!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 12:07:59 AM

Could order one on eBay that ships to Australia via http://pages.ebay.com/buy/globalshippingprogram/

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

Could order one on eBay that ships to Australia via http://pages.ebay.com/buy/globalshippingprogram/

I was looking at this. I've noticed however that the estimated shipping fees are a lot more than what they are from a post office. But maybe not, I'm just fishing around for offers and seeing what I can find.

I might also wait a little and see how much grey importers offer the phone for.

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

I can re-ship one for you, but I'm not sure about the custom duties and all that you'd have to pay.
OnePlus 5 costs around $500 - $590, I think.
Windpower

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:11:04 AM

I can re-ship one for you, but I'm not sure about the custom duties and all that you'd have to pay.
Australia doesn't have any custom fees for goods that are under 1000 dollars. You can see that here: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Impo/Buyi
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

Australia doesn't have any custom fees for goods that are under 1000 dollars. You can see that here: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Impo/Buyi

The costs i'm really concerned about is the mailing costs, as it's a decently sized box, but it will (probably) need some sort of padding. Then there's the big one, insurance. It's worth a pretty  penny, and I don't want it to get damaged in transport, because I don't think that's covered under warranty (Not sure, being in Australia, if I am actually able to claim in the first place).

Right now I'm considering going with Minerjones, or waiting for some grey importer to send it in (It may be cheaper, more expensive, I dunno), as it's a definite that I will be covered for delivery, but still not much else.

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:31:45 AM

That's pretty cool.
Custom charges here (India) are around 30% on any amount above $30.
Windpower

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:17:44 AM

That's pretty cool.
I live in Australia as well and I love that we have no customs fees. I buy a lot of things off amazon because they end up being cheaper shipped from America compared to buying it from an Australian store. But delivery costs will be a big hit along with the even bigger hit of insurance. IMO you should wait for a bit instead of jumping right into it. You might be able to find one for a good price from a grey importer.
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:33:08 AM

That's pretty cool.
I live in Australia as well and I love that we have no customs fees. I buy a lot of things off amazon because they end up being cheaper shipped from America compared to buying it from an Australian store. But delivery costs will be a big hit along with the even bigger hit of insurance. IMO you should wait for a bit instead of jumping right into it. You might be able to find one for a good price from a grey importer.

Thanks for the info and clarification. (Can't wait for Amazon to come to Australia! Cheesy)

The OnePlus 5 officially goes on sale on the 27th of June, so I'll look into it. It will only be a matter of days for grey importers try start selling them, and then I should be able to decide.

bonooll

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:41:51 AM

Can do this for you. am now in the EU(Romania) so if purchase here, you can have a 2 years warranty. can ship to you via DHL or Poșta Română(Romania post office).
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

Dont know if there for sale on Amazon but if they are you can buy them with bitcoin via purse.io and get it shipped to you as a gift
tybo520

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:35:14 PM

Contact me - A new guy try to build trust Smiley
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:36:58 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 11:27:32 PM by TheButterZone

Get it yet? I just got a new OnePlus 5 A5000 clear silicone case, if you want it sent to your redirector.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2130844.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:31:48 PM

Contact me - A new guy try to build trust Smiley

I would be very interested in how you intend to do this. Would you mind explaining how you plan to try to build trust?

Let me try to guess. Would it be something along the lines of asking the OP to send bitcoins first? Or perhaps discussing this on Skype? Perhaps by asking the OP to send half of the bitcoins first? Did I guess correctly?

Or is it something else?

Whatever the case, I am on fire here about how you want to build trust should OP decide to contact you as you requested. Help quell this fire by giving me some very enlightening answers about your intentions.

Waiting.

--
Apologies for reviving this thread. I just couldn't resist. I have the weed them out.

lilRoy07

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:42:56 AM

https://oneplus.net/au/oneplus-5

$599. AUD shipped.

Hearing alot of great things about this bad boy.
swissguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:37:24 PM

So you are ordering this from amazon US and want to reship that to Australia right ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ AFFINITY MINING ECOSYSTEM ICO ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ACCESS TO RENEWABLE, PROFITABLE, INDUSTRIAL SCALE CRYPTOMINING
Facebook ⬢ ⬢ Twitter ▬ ❬❰ BUY TOKENS NOW ❱❭ ▬ Slack ⬢ ⬢ Telegram
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

Willing to help as well if you haven't found any one.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: