Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

Check out the interview with Monetha’s Co-Founder Justas and learn more about the company and its product!

https://blog.monetha.io/co-founder-of-monetha-the-company-that-raised-37m-in-18-minutes-there-is-truth-to-jokes-about-lamborghinis/

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

Check out the interview with Monetha’s Co-Founder Justas and learn more about the company and its product!

https://blog.monetha.io/co-founder-of-monetha-the-company-that-raised-37m-in-18-minutes-there-is-truth-to-jokes-about-lamborghinis/

Encouraging words from Justas..but no information on marketing and the launch of app scheduled for next month. Will there be any news coming up on this piece of information?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

"Blockchain technology will challenge traditional data structures by giving the control of personal data back to the consumer, whose loss of trust is terrible for business and disappoints well-meaning business leaders."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2018/05/31/can-blockchain-solve-identity-fraud/1/

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

What does blockchain mean for digital transformation? The impact can be as significant as the browser was to the growth of the internet.

https://www.itproportal.com/features/what-does-blockchain-mean-for-digital-transformation/

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:02:46 AM

"Blockchain technology will challenge traditional data structures by giving the control of personal data back to the consumer, whose loss of trust is terrible for business and disappoints well-meaning business leaders."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2018/05/31/can-blockchain-solve-identity-fraud/1/
i think blockchain tecnology is free if identity that's why ragulation is implemented on cryptocurrency
and now a days KYC is the solution buy there is a lot of ways that people can hide their money from anyone on blockchain in the shape of cryptocurrency
still a lot of developments needed for avoid identity fraud
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Ethereum’s creator Vitalik Buterin and Monetha’s co-founder Laurynas Jokubaitis were both nominated for "25 and Under in Northern Europe"! Congratulations!

https://www.nbforum.com/25-and-under/

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

"With the e-commerce industry becoming increasingly extensive, it becomes absolutely necessary to protect it from criminal deception intended to result in financial gain."

http://www.pulse.ng/communities/bloggers/5-ways-blockchain-will-disrupt-e-com-and-freelance-industry-id8451574.html

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

IT IS HERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbmDQpoTZ4

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

So, what is the price of a token created by former stripper and shoeless developers ? I mean, what is the price now, compering to ICO price ? Does anyone made some money trading this shit ?
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

THE TRUTH

IV been in this since december/november 2017, supporting on forum, belived in team. And half an hour ago i saw the app is out. Download enter number and i wanna see what can i buy or what ppl is selling....instead of this i get a form with title...so ok CAR price 5000 eur cointinue and it wants the phone number of the seller LOL i was so shocked i start laughing...i didnt belive so i verified myself ( mybe more options avalible Cheesy ) same shit. The app is usless, its a garbage...i was so mad and shocked i was laughing sitting on my stairs and coudnt belive this shit can happen in 2018. They needed over 6 months to develop this shit and raised 30 mils fort this pice of shit software. There is no marketplace there is nothing u cant see what ppl is seeling there are no categories there is nothing omg i cant belive this. How the fuck can you be so dumb, or how the fuck do you have balls to release this shit !?!?

This is not a scam but its a 70% of a scam i am sure. Where the fuck will they spend all raised money from ico !?! This is  app is SHIT.

From Justas interview

What company are they working for?
Some of them work for the Swiss company, some for Lithuanian company Accurro (according to Lithuania’s State Social Security Insurance Board, on 21 May the company employed 14 people who were paid the average of €5705.60 before taxes).

so they get paid 5k for this app...

Download app and test it and you will see...

Lesson learned and very expensive. Stay away from this .

And Justas fuck you.

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

When will Monetha app actually be out and who are u working with ? Why did Kellogg Fairbank leave?? Is Eric duprat still around??
It's out already but in early access. Means it's going to be in BETA progress. And as soon as development and some bug fixes has been rolled out, it will be available for download on both IOS and Android platform. Next in-line to that is the marketing.

The Major version of the App is supposed to be released in June and with this, there is a hope for the price to reach back over 4000 sat or even above ico price. Marketing is the key here and without this, the price will go below 1000 sat with the app launch.
Market won't react so fast. Because, what can you get with app? Still nothing. Token holders for now won't be able to benefit with it until they keep on expanding and expanding the numbers of sellers and exposing it to more people.
beni1107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

From their whitepaper

Phase​ ​1:​ ​E-commerce​ ​and​ ​first​ ​version​ ​of​ ​the​ ​trust​ ​rating​ ​-​ ​EUR​ ​700k
Goal: develop a fully-functional payment gateway with a user interface for
e-commerce merchants and enable them to accept ETH currency while leveraging
first version of trust level mechanism.
Time: early 2018
Phase​ ​2:​ ​A​ ​full​ ​e-commerce​ ​solution​ ​to​ ​accept​ ​Ethereum-based​ ​tokens​ ​and
exchange​ ​them​ ​to​ ​fiat​ ​currency:​ ​ ​EUR​ ​1.7m
Goal: accept not only Ether currency, but also Ethereum-based tokens and enable
merchants to exchange Ethereum currencies to fiat currency and transfer funds to
their preferred account. Moreover, smart contract wallets, real-time analytics, and
dashboards for merchants will be introduced during this stage
Time: mid 2018

roadmap on ico baazar

June 2018
Full e-commerce solution + exchange to FIAT currency. Accept Ethereum tokens, and enable merchants to exchange Ethereum tokens to their local currency and transfer funds to their preferred account. Smart contract wallet, real-time analytics, and a dashboard for merchants.

check what we got today
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

From their whitepaper

Phase​ ​1:​ ​E-commerce​ ​and​ ​first​ ​version​ ​of​ ​the​ ​trust​ ​rating​ ​-​ ​EUR​ ​700k
Phase​ ​2:​ ​A​ ​full​ ​e-commerce​ ​solution​ ​to​ ​accept​ ​Ethereum-based​ ​tokens​ ​and
merchants to exchange Ethereum currencies to fiat currency and transfer funds to
their preferred account. Moreover, smart contract wallets, real-time analytics, and

roadmap on ico baazar

June 2018
Full e-commerce solution + exchange to FIAT currency. Accept Ethereum tokens, and enable merchants to exchange Ethereum tokens to their local currency and transfer funds to their preferred account. Smart contract wallet, real-time analytics, and a dashboard for merchants.

check what we got today
Yeah. Development is really slow. That is why i'm just Buying and Selling this token for small profit. Because there's still no sign of and upward trend or demand that can have an impact to the token price. ATM the token price is half the ICO price.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

Hello Monetha believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Monetha at: https://cointopper.com/coin/monetha

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
mosprognoz

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

ATM the token price is half the ICO price.

That's what I was asking about. So, the people who invested during ICO are still 50% down! This is the way, how all scam ICO's will end.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

THE TRUTH

IV been in this since december/november 2017, supporting on forum, belived in team. And half an hour ago i saw the app is out. Download enter number and i wanna see what can i buy or what ppl is selling....instead of this i get a form with title...so ok CAR price 5000 eur cointinue and it wants the phone number of the seller LOL i was so shocked i start laughing...i didnt belive so i verified myself ( mybe more options avalible Cheesy ) same shit. The app is usless, its a garbage...i was so mad and shocked i was laughing sitting on my stairs and coudnt belive this shit can happen in 2018. They needed over 6 months to develop this shit and raised 30 mils fort this pice of shit software. There is no marketplace there is nothing u cant see what ppl is seeling there are no categories there is nothing omg i cant belive this. How the fuck can you be so dumb, or how the fuck do you have balls to release this shit !?!?

This is not a scam but its a 70% of a scam i am sure. Where the fuck will they spend all raised money from ico !?! This is  app is SHIT.

From Justas interview

What company are they working for?
Some of them work for the Swiss company, some for Lithuanian company Accurro (according to Lithuania’s State Social Security Insurance Board, on 21 May the company employed 14 people who were paid the average of €5705.60 before taxes).

so they get paid 5k for this app...

Download app and test it and you will see...

Lesson learned and very expensive. Stay away from this .

And Justas fuck you.

Thanks for the review, I would be happy to see OP's response on this.OP just tries to avoid any question which does hurt the project. I have been holding this token for more than 6 months and have seen my portfolio go less than 60% for now..cant even dump with this price.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
beni1107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

Imma down 80% but its not their fault couse the whole market is down. But you expect after all this time u get a good app and things will go in better way...

So basicly u use monetha like that : I wanna buy a laptop...so first i have to find seller who sells laptop on ( ebay, craiglist,etc etc..) I have to contact him : hi i wanna buy this laptop from u. Do you use Monetha ? Seller : Wtf is monetha ?  Just download it and give me your phone number... and than make a deal via monetha(and seller doesnt have any reputation on monetha...we can discuss here alot, because if we had a marketplace sellers will sell more items and get their real reputations same goes for buyers ...). 

in 2018 buying and selling via internet should be easy & fast -> one click. There should be marketplace when u find laptop click buy  and ur done.

Do we have a expirienced dev here on forum who can tell us how much are to costs of developiing this app. Because i dont know where will they spend 37 mio $ + theres is no marketing. 

Read the whitepaper -> roadmap  for 2018

Phase​ ​3:​ ​A​ ​Monetha​ ​Wallet​ ​for​ ​clients​ ​+​ ​Loyalty​ ​program​ ​+​ ​Significant
improvement​ ​of​ ​decentralized​ ​trust​ ​and​ ​reputation​ ​algorithm:​ ​EUR​ ​3.5m

Goal: make a significant step towards a fully working decentralized trust and
reputation system: improvement of decentralized trust and reputation algorithm
together with Monetha smart contract based mobile wallet for making/solving claims,
rating merchants, writing reviews, etc. Review purchase history, see clients’ and
merchants’ trust rating, etc. Finally, the loyalty program will be enabled during this
stage of development.
Time: late 2018

ppl on telegram said im fudding ?

mosprognoz

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

Do we have a expirienced dev here on forum who can tell us how much are to costs of developiing this app. Because i dont know where will they spend 37 mio $ + theres is no marketing. 

You can buy the whole Payment system starting from $5000  https://microscript.net/product/paysystem and also for $75 (Better that MONETHA is offering now) https://www.codester.com/items/4494/just-wallet-online-payment-gateway
beni1107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

ofc i was banned from their telegram nice one
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

You can buy the whole Payment system starting from $5000  https://microscript.net/product/paysystem and also for $75 (Better that MONETHA is offering now) https://www.codester.com/items/4494/just-wallet-online-payment-gateway

I believe the one launched now seems to be the final version or the version after beta and has been the worst ever imagined by such an experienced team. This proves the team doesn't deserve the money raised during the ico.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: