Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs USD - Will the price go UP/DOWN?  (Read 1810 times)
cryptocoinplay (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

Whats your opinion about BTC worth USD about next few days?
Current Price: 1BTC = 2669.04 US Dollar

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:37:27 PM

It will just go up. I don't think there is any issue yet that would make bitcoin prices to go down. Right now there have been only good news about it being adopted in a lot of countries and there have been more users than ever. So, more demand means more price increase and since supply can never be increased in bitcoins, there is no where to go but up.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

It will surely go up and every one will suggest the same. Because each and everyone of us is doing the one and same thing that investing into bitcoin which is Ultimately wagering bitcoins value to upward direction. In next few days or atlas in the first week of July the price would be above 3000 dollar as per reviews around the internet. The sources saying it will go higher but who knows what whales will do in next few days. What if they started selling out the coins? Then it can happen that it would lesser the bitcoin value.

However; what we think is important and we must be looking at it in positive way. The price always has been on the top. May be it will do some dumps in mean time but that is just for rising up again.
glerand

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

Price of Bitcoin can really go up, but I think before this it will first go down a little bit, then go up to 3000$ or something else, that's just a speculation based on the latest news about Australia to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

Price of Bitcoin can really go up, but I think before this it will first go down a little bit, then go up to 3000$ or something else, that's just a speculation based on the latest news about Australia to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.

It already has gone down a bit. It's doing it's thing. It will go to $2800 I think. Soon after $3000 like before after that who knows ? Maybe the moon ? Let us hope Smiley 🌒
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:01:35 PM

If we are talking about the next few days, it seems to me that the bitcoin price will continue to rebound between 2500 and 2800 for a certain time. Possibly for the next month we could see the continuation of the current upward trend. I would expect in July a price definitely above 3000, but it is always good to leave room for the big surprises that bitcoin has used to give us this year.  Wink
Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:05:34 PM

It will go up and down and the other way around until end of it's life cycle.
How much and when you can only guess at best.
glerand

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:06:46 PM

It already has gone down a bit. It's doing it's thing. It will go to $2800 I think. Soon after $3000 like before after that who knows ? Maybe the moon ? Let us hope Smiley 🌒
We all want Bitcoin to go up, but the question is how? Bitcoin need more investors, we need more people to buy coins and make the market more valuable, I think it will happen.
cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 06:07:31 PM

Hmm...It just scares me sometimes, anything bad can happen too.  

elsya syafira

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:07:41 PM

i don't ever think btc price will down, btc will go up. maybe some times btc price can go down, but it will raise up again and repeat!    
cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 06:08:33 PM

We all want Bitcoin to go up, but the question is how? Bitcoin need more investors, we need more people to buy coins and make the market more valuable, I think it will happen.

Yes, this is the logic. But there's correction in the market and for what its happening who knows. Today BTC is in downtrend since morning.

cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

i don't ever think btc price will down, btc will go up. maybe some times btc price can go down, but it will raise up again and repeat!    

I hope so! Maybe the next Morning will be Good Morning and will keep going.
$5K This Year  Grin

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:26:33 PM

Yes, this is the logic. But there's correction in the market and for what its happening who knows. Today BTC is in downtrend since morning.

I think you have not checked properly Bitcoin price is gaining as now ETH is facing the heavy transaction traffic problem and due to that their server is down and the price is also down above 15% as most of them are selling ETH and going back to bitcoin as they know bitcoin is the main coin of other coins.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

The price will be moving upwards! Roll Eyes once we have a solution to scaling issue,  the price will break through $3000 and make new ATHs.

$5K This Year  Grin
Might be possible! if not this year maybe the next. Smiley
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:04:40 PM

The price will be moving upwards! Roll Eyes once we have a solution to scaling issue,  the price will break through $3000 and make new ATHs.

$5K This Year  Grin
Might be possible! if not this year maybe the next. Smiley

The next hurdle for boom in bitcoin price is $3000 which is tested twice and their is selling pressure, so once it is crossed and stays stable then we can see next rally of boom in bitcoin price.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:24:42 PM

If SegWit is activated the price should go up. At the moment it's hard to say, because we're hanging out waiting for something to happen.
I'd describe it like this:
No news - slow decline.
SegWit active - probably attempt at $3000 and a new ATH
People backing from SegWit agreement - drop
Any other agreement and network update - rise

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:09:33 AM

If SegWit is activated the price should go up. At the moment it's hard to say, because we're hanging out waiting for something to happen.
I'd describe it like this:
No news - slow decline.
SegWit active - probably attempt at $3000 and a new ATH
People backing from SegWit agreement - drop
Any other agreement and network update - rise

So Its really confusing. Since 21/06/17 its dropping.. Hope for the best and price increase  Tongue

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:18:19 AM

I noticed almost every one saying it will all go up like they are some soothsayers who can easily predict the future. Whatever everyone is saying here is just a speculation and pure assumption. No one know's whether it will go up or come down. It all depends on any factor that could cause either an upsurge or a drop, as I am sure we all know how volatile bitcoin can be already. From the civil war going on though, if care is not taken, we may be experiencing a huge drop. Whatever, we all just need to be prepared in the best way we can for any worst case scenario.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

Look at history, price always recovers and the past looks cheap in some years at most.

Buy and hodl
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:23:23 AM

The next few days is irrelevant. The next month is more important.

I suspect those saying up want to pump so they can sell before the hard/softfork.

If there is a split do not expect BTC to stay where it is. There are those against segwit that holds more BTC than most of us. Those holding 50,000 coins upwards can do a lot of damage.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: