Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BILL GATES do not USE Bitcoin?  (Read 8306 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

Hello,
I just want to know why Bill Gates do not invest some money in Bitcoin, he will be a very big contributor to the crypto world, and will also be very respected, he will also be able to become more rich (or less).
But what is the reason why he do not invest funds in cryptocurrencies?

The answer is really obvious. Bill Gates is already Rich. He's one of the richest man of the world. So why he would invest if he is already rich. Right? Even he's sitting or sleeping or what ever he is doing he's still earning money from the technology that he introduced to us.
Shritin1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:00:25 AM

Bill gates doesn't use bitcoin because he thinks that Bitcoin is an exciting new technology. For he's Foundation work he is doing digital currency to help the poor get banking services.he's company don't use bitcoin specifically for two reasons. One is that the poor shouldn't have a currency whose value goes up and down a lot compared to their local currency. Second is that if a mistake is made in who you pay then you need to be able to reverse it so anonymity wouldn't work.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:17:15 AM

Bill gates doesn't use bitcoin because he thinks that Bitcoin is an exciting new technology. For he's Foundation work he is doing digital currency to help the poor get banking services.he's company don't use bitcoin specifically for two reasons. One is that the poor shouldn't have a currency whose value goes up and down a lot compared to their local currency. Second is that if a mistake is made in who you pay then you need to be able to reverse it so anonymity wouldn't work.
have a point besides Bill Gates already have plenty of money he is not into not stable currency but who knows maybe his on it or really not, what important is btc stii have many supporters that believes that it can be a way to be rich like Bill Gates.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:20:13 AM

Because his own net worth is 89.8 billion USD. I am wondering he can create his own bitcoin and blockchain technology with that much money. Lols. May be he is too rich and may have more important stuff in his life to work on. It's not always about money but agenda either professional or personal. Such people will keep the chaos to minimum and focus on more realistic stuff.

AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

He's already rich enough. Spend his time on his company instead of btc
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:48:00 AM

Hello,
I just want to know why Bill Gates do not invest some money in Bitcoin, he will be a very big contributor to the crypto world, and will also be very respected, he will also be able to become more rich (or less).

He doesn't do it because he doesn't need to. The basic purpose of anyone getting involved with cryptocurrencies is to get money out of them in any way, so why would the person getting enough money from other resources and being the richest person in the world invest his money into this? He has enough and he can get even more but for that he doesn't need to invest in bitcoin.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:59:17 AM

Hello,

Maybe Bill Gates has not found the good side of Bitcoin, if he knows how profitable to invest in dibitcoin maybe he will soon invest. Or maybe there should be a new breakthrough from the world of cryptocurency to work with microsoft to interest Bill Gates.
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

Hello, I just want to know why Bill Gates do not invest some money in Bitcoin, he will be a very big contributor to the crypto world, and will also be very respected, he will also be able to become more rich (or less).

Bill Gates is already using Bitcoin! Microsoft was one of the first big companies to accept
Bitcoins for their products (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13942/microsoft-account-add-money-with-bitcoin )

The fact that he's not loud about it doesn't mean he's not smart Wink
Big companies like Microsoft don't need that money and I'm almost
sure that they're storing their Bitcoin profits at least until 2020
ultimately getting a huge ROI for their patience.

Basing my response an a thread above, I don't see why Bill Gates won't invest in Bitcoin. He's the richest man in the world for a reason. He understands how the business world works more than anyone else. Bitcoin is a popular mystery. It's the most popular cryptocurrency filled with great potential. This can be the supernova of the investment world, if not limited to Initial Coin Offering (ICO).  

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:54:02 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 12:35:34 PM by yogg

So far as I understand it, Bill Gates is one of the wealthiest man. Why won't he invest into BTC ? Why won't any billionnaire invest in BTC ?
What would their interest be ? Why would they do so ?

They already are rich as fuck, but in fiat. They have no interest in bitcoin getting stronger, because their grasp on the world will fade as bitcoin gains in strengh.

What if some govt begin to use bitcoin and lose interest in USD ? (Venezuela seems to be on a good track for that)
Bill Gates and the other stinkin' rich will lose their power.

I think they don't want to lose their power over the world. If they get in Bitcoin, okay the price of one token will skyrocket but they will be able to get their hand on a small share of the BTC, while they have the largest chunks of USD.

That would result in a transfer of wealth from the richer to the rest of the people holding BTC. And they wouldn't be as wealthy as they are right now.

As Bitcoin rises, fiat weakens. Until no one will desire fiat money.
Billionnaires will just sit on an useless pile of paper when BTC goes mainstream and companies begin paying wages in BTC etc ...
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

Bill Gates and microsoft are good and obedient people pay taxes, of course they are very obedient to the rules of the country that still prohibit the use of bitcoin. Besides, bill gates are comfortable with current position and do not need bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:55:01 AM

Hello,

When someone has so much money as Bill Gates, who is worth around 90 Billion, you gotta think, why would you keep investing. He has more money than to last him for 100 lifetimes, so why would you focus on making more money especially since your super rich.

The time of a man who is worth so much must be expensive and Bill would rather spend his time doing good for the world and contributing to it than just trying to make more money. Let him be.

I don't think a lot of millionaires will invest into Bitcoin since it a speculative currency and they are rich enough.

unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:01:13 AM

Hello,

When someone has so much money as Bill Gates, who is worth around 90 Billion, you gotta think, why would you keep investing. He has more money than to last him for 100 lifetimes, so why would you focus on making more money especially since your super rich.

The time of a man who is worth so much must be expensive and Bill would rather spend his time doing good for the world and contributing to it than just trying to make more money. Let him be.

I don't think a lot of millionaires will invest into Bitcoin since it a speculative currency and they are rich enough.

I'm sure he personally invested a lot in bitcoin, I've read the article that he is one of the people who actively contribute to bitcoin development, in this case bill gates does not involve microsoft and participate separately because the microsoft domain is only for fiat.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

Hello,
We really don't know what was the reason why he didn't invest bitcoin. For my own prediction, it's because he didn't need a money at this time because he is so rich person and he is one of the most popular person in the world. He don't want to be rich more. Ang maybe he wanted to concentrate on one project.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

maybe he dont need it. and why all famous people dont use bitcoin too? and the answer may be they are not need it. they all already off without bitcoin, so why must thinking about bitcoin?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
blue_dragon

Activity: 251