Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play!  (Read 22327 times)
Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

Hi, joined twitter and facebook bounty!

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Bitcoin_UA

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

Joined Twitter, Facebook and BT campaign.
Spreadsheet would be great.
optim1stic

Activity: 686
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:14:44 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:02:02 PM by optim1stic

Hello, joined twitter and facebook bounty.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

joined twitter and facebook bounty company
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

where's I can see the spreadsheet of participants  sir ?

The campaign manager not yet publish the spreadsheet for participants i hope the manager will publish the spreadsheet ASAP

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:34:22 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 01:49:45 PM by Kryptowerk

I would do the German translation. Have been doing reliable work for other projects before.
But 2500 TTT for a full translation? That's less than 0,01% of the total distributed bounty tokens. In other words: Dust! Especially considering the total supply of 1.500.000.000 TTT
I like your homepage, looks good.

Here is my in-depth analysis of your translation bounty:
According to your webpage your team has only three members? 30% of tokens for your team = 450.000.000 TTT -> 150.000.000 tokens per member. That's 60000x times more than a translation that takes about 3 - 5h. So your payment equals 240.000 hours or 10.000 days of translation work. That's 27.4 years of non-stop translation work. Obviously as a devolper you should get paid more, let's say by a factor of 2.7x. So the developer reward of 150.000.000 TTT is still equivalent of 10 years non-stop work, or, if we think about a 40h work schedule per week with no vacation, you had to work 50 years!
In other words: Your current 2.500 TTT payment for the translation is waaaay too low.

btw: that was some fun math.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Vika26

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

Hello. I joined the twitter bounty campaign. The conditions are "Post using the #tapcoin". Does this mean that you only have to do tweets? And where can I see the table with the participants?

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:33:16 PM

Hi, is it possible to be your french translater ?
I am a graduated student and believe I can do a quality job for you, in fact noone never gave me an ICO to translate because I don't know any ico manager ,sad, but I believe that if you give me this chance, I will not disappoint you.

looking forward hearing from you
Rexempt

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:16:04 AM

#Tapcoin I really like the idea. There is a huge amount of game users and it is growing rapidly. There are so many games and apps that could use something like this to their benefit.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

Can you give us some game titles from which you have successfully negotiated deals in the past?
This would boost the confidence in the coin
Tap Project (OP)

Activity: 178

Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:03:28 PM

I would do the German translation. Have been doing reliable work for other projects before.
But 2500 TTT for a full translation? That's less than 0,01% of the total distributed bounty tokens. In other words: Dust! Especially considering the total supply of 1.500.000.000 TTT

According to your webpage your team has only three members? 30% of tokens for your team = 450.000.000 TTT -> 150.000.000 tokens per member. That's 60000x times more than a translation that takes about 3 - 5h. So your payment equals 240.000 hours or 10.000 days of translation work. That's 27.4 years of non-stop translation work. Obviously as a devolper you should get paid more, let's say by a factor of 2.7x. So the developer reward of 150.000.000 TTT is still equivalent of 10 years non-stop work, or, if we think about a 40h work schedule per week with no vacation, you had to work 50 years!
In other words: Your current 2.500 TTT payment for the translation is waaaay too low.

Hi Krptowerk,

We appreciate your feedback. This is the type of feedback we love from the community! We will readdress the translation rewards and post a new agreement. And for those that have already translated for the 2500, you will be bumped to the new rate!

~www.tapproject.net~ Transferable In-game Multiplatform In-game Currency
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:06:07 PM

Hello. I joined the twitter bounty campaign. The conditions are "Post using the #tapcoin". Does this mean that you only have to do tweets? And where can I see the table with the participants?

For the twitter campaign, yes any tweets, replies, posts using #tapcoin, allows us to filter quite easily and ensure participants get paid out. When you mention the table of participants, what did you assume the table will show, usernames and promotions? Let us know what you believe the table should show and we will have it posted.

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

Can you give us some game titles from which you have successfully negotiated deals in the past?
This would boost the confidence in the coin

Awesome questions, currently we are in the middle of negotiating with a very large company, We hesitate to post their name as we want to ensure the deal goes smoothly. I know this may not be the answer you want to hear but we believe transparency is best.

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:11:17 PM

where's I can see the spreadsheet of participants  sir ?

The campaign manager not yet publish the spreadsheet for participants i hope the manager will publish the spreadsheet ASAP

LastKiss we sent you a DM on Twitter, as for the spreadsheet. what information do you wish for us to show on the spreadsheet? we want to be delicate with this information but want to address the community needs. As soon as we get information of what the community (you) are looking for we will publish Smiley Hope to hear back from all.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

Hi Krptowerk,

We appreciate your feedback. This is the type of feedback we love from the community! We will readdress the translation rewards and post a new agreement. And for those that have already translated for the 2500, you will be bumped to the new rate!

Thanks, I just replied to your PM. Really good to see you take this kind of feedback seriously - actually that's a great sign for your project and team.
If the German translation is still avaiable I'd do the job when your bounties are updated in a fair way.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
PgTower

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:15:11 AM

Question to Developer: Will Masternodes be available? If so, how soon will they be available? I am willing to help in anyway necessary to implement this if needed. I see great potential in the Tap Project and have posted on Reddit, Medium, and Bitcoin Talk. Also, I am planning to invest greatly on the 30th.
yurkevich

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:46:07 AM

I like your feedback, I hope that the project will meet the expectations!
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:35:58 AM

Question to Developer: Will Masternodes be available? If so, how soon will they be available? I am willing to help in anyway necessary to implement this if needed. I see great potential in the Tap Project and have posted on Reddit, Medium, and Bitcoin Talk. Also, I am planning to invest greatly on the 30th.

Hey great Question,

At this point we are on the ethereum platform and masternodes are not available, HOWEVER, we are definitely looking into what is best for the Tap Project and will do whatever is best for the community and the product. We thank you for posting on Reddit, Medium and Bitcoin, we hope you used the sign up form so that you can be rewarded Smiley. Thank you again for your support!

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:37:10 AM

I like your feedback, I hope that the project will meet the expectations!

Thank you very much! We too are doing what we can to meet the expectations of the community!

prentopros

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:18:05 AM

Newbie ----  100 (TTT) per post maximum of 1,000 (TTT)

Just curious as a manager - why did you guys decide to let newbies in the reward program? Any insight on their relevance?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: