Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play!  (Read 22326 times)
Tap Project (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

Whitepaper's fascinating and it is from the ethereum platform which means this coin will survive long. I'm keeping my eye on the updates. Hope everything goes well
I think that is very good project with great idea, good luck your team!  Wink

Thanks a lot! We are definitely looking to set the stage for the gaming industry and looking to make a change! Again thanks for your support!:)

~www.tapproject.net~ Transferable In-game Multiplatform In-game Currency
RandomEvent

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:58:05 PM

Hugh Knight one of our co-founders and lead developer is also starting a blog series on the development of an Ethereum Dapp using Truffle. So if you are interested in learning how these projects get created take a look and share with those that might be interested

https://medium.com/@tapdev/your-first-truffle-dapp-an-attempt-at-a-beginners-guide-to-the-truffle-framework-c7edf0493b7

Rory
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

Nice to see some people sharing some dev knowledge. You might even want to think about creating another bitcoin talk thread for it, to answer questions.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:07:02 PM

When will the spreadsheet of participants  sir?
RandomEvent

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:27:54 PM

Tap Project announces Apierogon Games and Bryce Diamond as game development advisers to the project! He is giving us some great feedback on the project. We look forward to collaborating with him and continuing to develop partnerships in the gaming world.

Tap Project announces Apierogon Games and Bryce Diamond as game development advisers to the project!

Rory
Noobty

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:15:09 PM

Will you be able to get a foothold coming late to the market. Game, mgo, skins amongst others will have partnerships tied down.
RandomEvent

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:17:55 AM

Great Question,

Being first to market is an advantage but its not the most important one. The key is always going to be the team and the ability to execute the vision. We are the only coin actively working to provide benefits to both developers and gamers. We are actively talking with and partnering with developers about what we can deliver and how they can best utilize Tap Coin in their projects. I think of all the coins and tokens out there, how many teams actively seek feedback from the people that will ultimately use their coin? Tap Coin will be a part of the game, bringing in new players. social media promotion, and increasing replayability. When a developer approaches us and says they have trouble getting beta testers we have a solution for them. When they want the community to develop new maps and content, we have a way to reward the community with something they actually want (a currency that can be exchanged on a real exchange with actual liquidity).

You have coins that are rewarding E League players, compensating players for skins, and providing a platform for Indie game developers to post their new games. I think all of these are great ideas, but they are fundamentally different from Tap Coin. We are the only coin working to actually reward the developers and the gamers, working to provide the balance that benefits everyone. In addition, Hugh one of our co-founders is working to educate people on how to develop their own tokens and Dapps on the Ethereum blockchain.

We are open to criticism and are constantly evolving. There is room in gaming for several coins and tokens, but the best one will ultimately give everyone involved in gaming a reason to use it. That is what we are creating. We hope to educate others along the way, and we hope that the community will provide us the guidance and honest feedback we need to exceed your expectations.

McDonalds did not create the first hamburger or fast food chain
Amazon was not the first online book store
Apple did not create the first smart phone
Google did not invent the search engine

The key difference is team, vision, and execution, we invite you on our journey.

Fueled by Gamers, Inspired by the Community and Disruptive to All. This is our misson, and we are working everyday to make it a reality.

Rory
Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

I am very happy that we are in this project!

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
3of5

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

Very true Rory! By standing by our mission statement, it helps us to focus on building a platform that will hopefully be around many many years to come and add a different element to the future of gaming.

-Hugh
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:35:06 AM

I'm taking part in the facebook bounty campaign, is there a spreadshet to check the situation?
jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:19:06 PM

I'm taking part in the facebook bounty campaign, is there a spreadshet to check the situation?

When will the spreadsheet of participants  sir?

agree with you guys, where we can see spreadsheet?
RandomEvent

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:24:11 AM

Hey guys I know our bounty campaign manager is working on it. We have been traveling and meeting with some prospective partners. It will be out soon and everyone will get what they are owed.

Rory
RandomEvent

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:39:29 AM

New blog post from our lead developer Hugh Knight about creating Dapps on the Ethereum blockchain. Its not always just about our project, we want to help the community grow as well.

https://medium.com/@tapdev/your-first-truffle-dapp-an-attempt-at-a-beginners-guide-to-the-truffle-framework-part-2-ef28a495c82d

Rory
RandomEvent

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:28:34 PM

We have a few pretty big updates and announcements on the way, along with new some new blog posts. Please feel free to join our telegram and let us know what you think https://t.me/joinchat/GhozCg2EdK8peUsUqkHFLQ

Rory
FIEX

Merit: 276

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:12:45 PM

We have a few pretty big updates and announcements on the way, along with new some new blog posts. Please feel free to join our telegram and let us know what you think https://t.me/joinchat/GhozCg2EdK8peUsUqkHFLQ

Rory

Great work!
Will join the Telegram group. Keep it up dev! Keep this alive  Wink
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:40:05 PM

Polish ANN is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078847.0

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
Tap Project (OP)

Activity: 178

Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:41:29 PM

Awesome job! I will add it to the sheets!

~www.tapproject.net~ Transferable In-game Multiplatform In-game Currency
PNovak

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

Hello. Where can I see the table with bounty members? Everyone asks and no one answers  Shocked

FIEX

Merit: 276

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

Hello. Where can I see the table with bounty members? Everyone asks and no one answers  Shocked

Maybe you have more luck when you ask in the Telegram chat of Tap. I thought they are working on it.
RandomEvent

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:51:40 AM

The spreadsheet is being worked on and updated. Lately the team has been focused on development of the app and negotiating partnerships. This will help the value of the coin and ultimately the value of your bounty. I can assure you the spreadsheet exists and is being worked on. Feel free to hop in Telegram and I can discuss in greater detail. The Token sale is several months away and you will have the opportunity to view and verify you are receiving what you have earned.

Telegram Invite : https://t.me/joinchat/GhozCg2EdK8peUsUqkHFLQ

Rory
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: