Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:16:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10K at the end of 2017?  (Read 3538 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

If ever bitcoin reaches 10k this year, it is just a bubble and will burst as soon as it touch 10000.  It is better if the price move slowly up with good support. This way,the price will be maintained and newbies who just entered in the high price will not be ripped because the price will not crash easily.
joao1973

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

Will arrive safely at $ 10,000 but I do not know if in 2017, probably between the next 5 years, but now I think it will cut any subite is infinite.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:05:41 PM

Will arrive safely at $ 10,000 but I do not know if in 2017, probably between the next 5 years, but now I think it will cut any subite is infinite.

I feel 10k Is still very very far away. I would not bet any money on that figure. At best we may see a price close to 3500/4000 dollar. Which would mean bitcoin's price went x4 in just 1 year. A tremendous growth and even unparalleled.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:37:23 PM

If ever bitcoin reaches 10k this year, it is just a bubble and will burst as soon as it touch 10000.  It is better if the price move slowly up with good support. This way,the price will be maintained and newbies who just entered in the high price will not be ripped because the price will not crash easily.
I think that's much more appropriate. Stable price increases will make bitcoin an important commodity. While when bubbles occur then bitcoin prices may experience a significant decrease in a short time. Everyone expects prices to continue rising and steady.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:40:54 PM

I don't really think that it could hit that high in this year,
Maybe about 4,000-4,500$ I think but 10,000$ in the end of the year is too much but maybe it could if a miracle happens.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3021

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:14:28 PM

Last month, we have read many self-proclaimed Bitcoin analysts and experts proclaiming to the whole world that soon Bitcoin will hit $10,000 by the end of 2017. We have some corrections since then which pulled back Bitcoin a little bit from its $2800 high and right now as I speak it is hovering at the $2500-$2600 level.

Bitcoin is now priced higher than 1oz. of gold and has beaten any other financial instruments in terms of return on investment which result into many money managers noticing Bitcoin and transferring some of their eggs into it.

Do you think Bitcoin will really make it into $10K within this year, most especially after its August One "date with destiny"? 
With my own speculation its impossible that the price can be hit $10k before end of this year.. as i can seen other traders are just following trends if you notice of price drop other traders are investing to other altcoin now we seen price increase it means there are some altcoin are halving issue like ethereum. But in the news that we heard about segwit activation this coming august we will see if there are some advantage after the changes..
For now possible price that i think can be touch i think around $2,900- $3,500 this is more possible than $10k..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mi$fit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

If devs and miners manage to finish the year with Bitcoin+SegWit in a single chain, I think that is possible.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:54:26 PM

No. I even find it pointless to focus on something that at this point wouldn't even make sense with SegWit fully activated and functional. I don't pay attention to people that keep throwing around blindly with figures without actually knowing what is needed to even get the price to maintain its position at current levels. Let's just focus on moving forward step by step, instead of skipping a huge part to directly end up at $10k levels....
topper26

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:41:04 AM

I would be thrilled if on Dec 31 at 1159 pm we were at 3k. This would mark a 200 percent rise since last year at the same time.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:02:41 AM

Last month, we have read many self-proclaimed Bitcoin analysts and experts proclaiming to the whole world that soon Bitcoin will hit $10,000 by the end of 2017. We have some corrections since then which pulled back Bitcoin a little bit from its $2800 high and right now as I speak it is hovering at the $2500-$2600 level.

Bitcoin is now priced higher than 1oz. of gold and has beaten any other financial instruments in terms of return on investment which result into many money managers noticing Bitcoin and transferring some of their eggs into it.

Do you think Bitcoin will really make it into $10K within this year, most especially after its August One "date with destiny"? 

The August-November will be a "hard time" for bitcoin because many things are expected to happen and I'm afraid bitcoin price will be affected a lot by this, don't know I expect a price drop of bitcoin but maybe also lower transaction fees. So I don't expect for this year the price to be in 5 digits, that's too high but everything can happen, if that would be reached I wouldn't be surprised, it's that I just didn't expected.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:19:13 AM

Who knows? It can happen or it can't be. Last year we saw the price of bitcoin reached $1k and before the 1st quarter of this year ends, we saw the price at $2k above. Still don't have what will exactly is going to happen after this August 1. I'm also waiting for the positive result of Australia's declaration of bitcoin's legality.
duranv

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:22:34 AM

It is possible, but it's not very probable.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:05:57 AM

I will say bitcoin might hit $10k only after 2018 or by end of 2018. I think $5k by end of 2017 will be a reasonable prediction, we can't expect bitcoin to make a $7k jump within remaining 6 month period.  Wink
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

If it was the case then all we have to do is to buy as many Bitcoins as possible and just wait 6 months for the value not to double but actually increases 5 times over? isn't that a bit absurd speculation even for my levels, I tend to believe Bitcoin price has the proven potential to have an increase in value by 100% every 6 months but 500% is more like the shitcoins being manipulated by some company/organization etc.

🖤😏
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:31:48 AM

It will hit but not before 2018 Wink Just buy and hold for "holy bump"..

To be decided...
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:09:56 AM

Not sure on what basis the experts are speculating such a steep rise within a span of just six months.
Going by the average statistics, the price chart rising ups and downs for the last few years, it is very unlikely that Bitcoin price will be anywhere near 10K in the current year.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

It is not that I am pessimist about Bitcoin price trend, it is that thinking bitcoin reaching 10k usd at the end of the year is somehow a wishful thinking.  I do believe that bitcoin will eventually get there but i think it won't be this early.  I can see from my observation that bitcoin can possibly reach 5k USD due to the adoption and the possible implementation of Segwit on August 1.  If it is successful it will rally in price but I do not think it will reach 10k USD at the end of 2017.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

Thoughts are mere expressions of opinion without any objective basis. I feel if everything goes according to the trend being witnessed now, I see us going above the $3000 mark or even going beyond that $5000 before the end of the year but concerns will now be reaching $10000 which I am not forseeing it happening anytime soon not before the end of 2017.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:59:58 AM

$10k is out of the picture this year I think. The rise would be too fast, and I don't want a massive crash. $5000 on the other hand, is possible if Bitmain stops screwing around everyone with their market manipulation.

Now that we are getting segwit, we just need to guarantee no hardfork will happen to not see the price collapsing again. If we are able to do that, then it's very possible to hit $5000, if we get hardfork drama.. forget it.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:15:54 PM

It is not that I am pessimist about Bitcoin price trend, it is that thinking bitcoin reaching 10k usd at the end of the year is somehow a wishful thinking.  I do believe that bitcoin will eventually get there but i think it won't be this early.  I can see from my observation that bitcoin can possibly reach 5k USD due to the adoption and the possible implementation of Segwit on August 1.  If it is successful it will rally in price but I do not think it will reach 10k USD at the end of 2017.
Maybe the bitcoin price will only hold maximum at 5000USD. Although there will be segwit, I am sure that bitcoin will not increase that far.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: