Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to buy bitcoin??  (Read 5100 times)
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

Price is low and looks attractive for me to buy at least few bitcoins and hold it for next couple of months as price will start recovering as we get closer to the end of the year and at that time we may not see this low price again so cannot afford to miss an opportunity of buying at lower price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:08:44 PM

Price is low and looks attractive for me to buy at least few bitcoins and hold it for next couple of months as price will start recovering as we get closer to the end of the year and at that time we may not see this low price again so cannot afford to miss an opportunity of buying at lower price.

Yes. This is a great opportunity to grab bitcoins and accumulate it. Chances for bitcoin price to increase in the next coming months. I also believed that more people are also buying bitcoin back because as you have said, the price looks attractive and you don't want to miss the opportunity to get it as this low price.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:41:57 PM

It is a good news and slowly it will increase the demand for bitcoins. But if you want to invest money then no one can suggest you correctly when you can start. So the best time is now not later. If you have decided to invest in these cryptocurrencies then better start today with a small amount and slowly build it in the longer run.

Yes if bitcoin is new concept for you then its good to start with a small capital and after gaining a knowledge you can increase your capital step by step as initially many people would find it complicated and might have fear of loosing their money in it but if we can show them the advantages attached with bitcoins then it may reduce their fear and will not hesitate in investing their money in bitcoins.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:32:46 PM

Yes. This is a great opportunity to grab bitcoins and accumulate it. Chances for bitcoin price to increase in the next coming months. I also believed that more people are also buying bitcoin back because as you have said, the price looks attractive and you don't want to miss the opportunity to get it as this low price.
yes there is no doubt about that it is still time to buy bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin still have good potential and this time it can increase too much therefore it is still good time to buy bitcoin because we cannot get such opportunity again.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:45:16 PM

in my opinion if you are talking about a short time, i think the answer is yes, if you are talking about long time, my answer will be no, the best is buy another ctypto, like DCORP tokens...
but to me i think for long term investment bitcoin is the best option. while in short term investment there are more chances that you will lose your money, because short term investment need more experience and strong decision to take on right right. which most of the people do not have in trading, therefor i will prefer long term investment instead of short term investment, which is more risky.
dimatu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:51:48 PM

in my opinion if you are talking about a short time, i think the answer is yes, if you are talking about long time, my answer will be no, the best is buy another ctypto, like DCORP tokens...
but to me i think for long term investment bitcoin is the best option. while in short term investment there are more chances that you will lose your money, because short term investment need more experience and strong decision to take on right right. which most of the people do not have in trading, therefor i will prefer long term investment instead of short term investment, which is more risky.

Your money is never earned or lost until you sell out. Until then you have potential gains and potential losses. That is why you have lots of bagholders, people who wait until it goes back up in price before they sell and honestly in crypto that seems to be the best strategy and its obviously a long term one.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:17:24 AM

yes there is no doubt about that it is still time to buy bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin still have good potential and this time it can increase too much therefore it is still good time to buy bitcoin because we cannot get such opportunity again.

Price touched $2500 and now its back to $2480 so right now its very hard to judge how price will behave in next few days and it may even go below $2400 again so I will prefer to sit quiet and wait and watch the price movements as if I buy at current price and if price crashes even more then I would regret for not waiting longer so its a risk at a moment in taking any decision.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:27:17 AM

Price touched $2500 and now its back to $2480 so right now its very hard to judge how price will behave in next few days and it may even go below $2400 again so I will prefer to sit quiet and wait and watch the price movements as if I buy at current price and if price crashes even more then I would regret for not waiting longer so its a risk at a moment in taking any decision.

That is the point of investing right. If you dont know how to wait then it really would be confusing for investors. Because sometimes if we wait but with the knowledge that btc will decrease until we buy then it is just  a wrong notion because prices are like clocks that is ticking up and down. It may not be easy to predict the price but we can always speculate and analyze previous data's for future references.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:39:07 AM

That is the point of investing right. If you dont know how to wait then it really would be confusing for investors. Because sometimes if we wait but with the knowledge that btc will decrease until we buy then it is just  a wrong notion because prices are like clocks that is ticking up and down. It may not be easy to predict the price but we can always speculate and analyze previous data's for future references.

If you are long term holder then you should not bother about short term fluctuations as its an common practice in bitcoins so even if you buy at $2480 or 2500 won't make much difference if you are going to hold it for a long term as in long term you will be surely making good profits as price will start rising in future.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:42:36 AM

I guess if you checked the current movement you can assess whether to go long or you can already go with short term, in some investors who treat bitcoin as investment they tend to hold and aim for longer since they already understand that bitcoin will just keep going up and up and the corrections will just passed away.
planfox

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

I guess if you checked the current movement you can assess whether to go long or you can already go with short term, in some investors who treat bitcoin as investment they tend to hold and aim for longer since they already understand that bitcoin will just keep going up and up and the corrections will just passed away.

I'm also focused on keeping bitcoin for a long time. Therefore, even if something bad happens for Bitcoin on August 1, it will not upset me very much. I will wait for the moment when the price will recover again and be high
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

How could you possibly say that long term this is not the right time to buy? It will probably be the right time to buy for the coming 3-4 years. If you are talking long term I'm guessing at least 5 years from now, in which case you are very very wrong. In 5+ years we'll probably see BTC at $10,000+ if society as we know it still exists.

DCORP tokens? Not even going to comment on this matter.. lol.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:44:21 PM

Is this right time to buy bitcoin??

It is allays good time to buy Bitcoin. But you should only buy as much you can afford to lose.  Buy $50 of Bitcoins every month. Or $20. Biggest risk in your life is not to have any crypto.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:09:17 PM

It's really a great news for those indian users they can use bitcoin freely without any doubt its not about always having an bitcoin or buying hitcoin but since bitcoin is becoming popular and accepting into other countries having a coins right now is the best part of this i can say that if you dont have money to buy then earn for it if you think bitcoin is too expensive for you. But if you vae already money then so be it bitcoin has its best future to be increase more
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

Is this right time to buy bitcoin??

It is allays good time to buy Bitcoin. But you should only buy as much you can afford to lose.  Buy $50 of Bitcoins every month. Or $20. Biggest risk in your life is not to have any crypto.
That's acceptable, invest what you can afford or just try to earn during the free time. It's always good to buy bitcoin, but in between users get the chance of profiting instantly. One such happened till yesterday. Very few could have made use of the price decrease and might have bought good amount of bitcoin. Now they've already earned their profit and such time happens often. It's our responsibility to have trust over it and buy.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:24:40 AM

But you should only buy as much you can afford to lose.

That's what people say when they advice others in relation to gambling. In reality, the exchange rate is just a temporary reflection that has basically no value for long term holders. If you discard that aspect, there is absolutely nothing to lose. If you buy yourself 0.1BTC as starter, then you'll have that number of coins sitting in your wallet regardless of the exchange rate - so what does one lose then? I remember how the shutdown of Silkroad resulted in a massive selloff - within an hour or so, my holdings in BTC and LTC lost +40% in value. I wasn't that confident back then as I am now, but I said to myself, as long as I don't sell, I am not losing anything, and that's how you should look at this situation.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:33:20 AM

How could you possibly say that long term this is not the right time to buy? It will probably be the right time to buy for the coming 3-4 years. If you are talking long term I'm guessing at least 5 years from now, in which case you are very very wrong. In 5+ years we'll probably see BTC at $10,000+ if society as we know it still exists.

DCORP tokens? Not even going to comment on this matter.. lol.

Could be. We dont know for sure. There is no such person here who have the right prediction about where bitcoin is going.
I am just saying about the 10k price but for a long term investment I am sure that there will be a profit from buying now and waiting for the right time to sell and that means a lot of patience.
Maybe ignoring the fact that bitcoin waves will come up and down could help.
Just let the bitcoin rot in your wallet and be sure it is secured.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:50:40 AM

Price is increasing slowly now and it may regain its position in coming days so without waiting longer I think we should buy bitcoins at current price as everyone is expecting that price will touch $3000 at any time so that would be the good price to sell bitcoins.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:55:02 AM

It still a good time to buy bitcoin today. The progress of increase is very calm and slow. But I guess this is a slowly but surely movement. If you want to ride with this move just buy today, too bad if someone wants to buy lower, the wave ended up. Don't wait any longer as the current will possibly the new dip.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:31:59 AM

It still a good time to buy bitcoin today. The progress of increase is very calm and slow. But I guess this is a slowly but surely movement. If you want to ride with this move just buy today, too bad if someone wants to buy lower, the wave ended up. Don't wait any longer as the current will possibly the new dip.

Yeah price may go higher in coming days looking at the current slow rise so its a good time to buy bitcoins as if we don't buy today then we will an opportunity of buying them at lower price as tomorrow the price won't be the same and might cross $2600 level.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██