Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antshares rebraded as NEO!!  (Read 18236 times)
jono_t2000 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

So one of the first things brought up at the conference was the rebranding of Antshares to NEO. (Not to be confused with NEOS). It will still trade on the exchanges as ANS.

The technology they described was pretty amazing and actually looked like it was going to blow Ethereum out of the water with their Virtual Machine running on something called dockers resulting in lightning speed transactions.

The other thing to come out of it was their coding school to develop ICO's. They gave a brief demo and it looked like a high school student could use it, pretty much drag and drop and place things on top of each other until you have built whatever it is u are trying to achieve.

It seems like a bit of a panic sell going on with the name change but once the dust settles this could be a gamechanger in all seriousness.

Buy now in the dip while u have a second chance !!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:24:31 AM

There is a typo on your title. You should fix it as "re-branded".
BigMoneyUSA

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:32:15 AM

They should have re-branded it 'LEO' -- as in Leo DiCaprio on Titanic.

It's sinking like the Titanic.

(It'll bounce...I hope.)
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:40:53 AM

(It'll bounce...I hope.)

I also hope it will rise in the coming months. It has only sunk with this conference.
lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

(It'll bounce...I hope.)

Sinking like a Titanic? lol...

There's a simple strategy called "Buy rumor, Sell news" & that's what's going on.

The new name is great. I see lots of potential with this coin. They have partnered with big names.

HODL
Atlienz404

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

Every coin sinks eventually lol it's a part of the game didn't Ether drop from $50 to $10 at one point and everyone said it was done for them? Lol if china adopts it Neo will be fine and most likely they will this is their coin.
kensai7

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:47:45 AM

I am genuinely excited about this. The nice language support will bring a hell lot of developers onboard.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:04:43 AM

I have been watching this coin. I believe it hit $10 last week and is around $5-6 right now, it could be a good time to buy with this new rebranding and I do believe the tech is very good too from what I have read.

They have also formed some very solid partnerships, including Alibaba I believe, Bancor - just to name a couple.

50mil circulating supply
100mil total supply
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/antshares/

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:02:02 AM

Why would they rebrand now when everything started moving,i could not find any official release in the blog site but it is out there through their twitter handle about the rebrand to NEO. Why are they not releasing an official statement in their official website regarding the change as they only mention about antshares brand strategy release conference in their time line .Hope they could give more clarity regarding this brand change.
jono_t2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

I agree and from what Da Fonghei is saying, the brand change is only happening in quarter 3 of 2017.

I think the name change was announced earlier then planned as all their company email addresses are still @antshares.com and even the Antshares twitter account has more recent posts than the Neo account.

Coinmarketcap also lists the website as Antshares.org when it should now be Neo.org

As far as we are all concerned it is still Antshares until the official change over happens.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
parepare

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:52:50 PM

in few days, 300mil $ up and down in market cap. and still going down. wtf is happening with this stupid coin? i lost about 35% of investment in few days. dont know what to do. sell and save what i can or hodl..
kimjong

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:00:23 PM

You will regret it if you will sell..
parepare

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:23:49 PM

You will regret it if you will sell..

i'm just in thinking right now. greatest possibility is i will not sell it. i'll win, or lose all. like mercedes commercial: the best or nothing Tongue i just dont get it what is happening. my toughts about this coin is that it have big potential. wherever i go on forums, i read only positive comments about it, youtube comments are positive, but still the price is going down rapidly. really dont get it..
jono_t2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:26:35 PM

in few days, 300mil $ up and down in market cap. and still going down. wtf is happening with this stupid coin? i lost about 35% of investment in few days. dont know what to do. sell and save what i can or hodl..

Do NOT sell!

If you need any convincing on a reason why to hold ANS then simply read the below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/

Basically when u buy ANS you aren't just buying a token, you are buying a share in the company.

If you transfer ANS to the Antshares wallet you will start earning dividends in the form of Antcoins (ANC)

Eventually these dividends will be pretty big payout wise!

IF you want to set up big for your future buy as many Antshares as you can so your dividend payout is as big as possible!

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:39:53 AM

Do NOT sell!

If you need any convincing on a reason why to hold ANS then simply read the below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/

Basically when u buy ANS you aren't just buying a token, you are buying a share in the company.

If you transfer ANS to the Antshares wallet you will start earning dividends in the form of Antcoins (ANC)

Eventually these dividends will be pretty big payout wise!

IF you want to set up big for your future buy as many Antshares as you can so your dividend payout is as big as possible!

I have been trying to find the wallet with no luck, where is it?
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 07:32:05 AM

asian market is the biggest crypto influencer , if you dont see the value in ANS/neo you have no idea about crypto, microsoft, chinese universities+ gouvernment

this will become the chinese ethereum maybe even bigger, just hodl and buy the dips!
Kambonish

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

asian market is the biggest crypto influencer , if you dont see the value in ANS/neo you have no idea about crypto, microsoft, chinese universities+ gouvernment

this will become the chinese ethereum maybe even bigger, just hodl and buy the dips!

indeed. I hold. huge potential. i think same as you
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:27:42 AM

Its not only that, neo has more to offer than smart contracts 2.0.

Someone who think it is already priced in i just cant stop smiling.

This is way more worth soon and in a year it gets dirty high prices. 

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:30:51 AM

And what bit companies are behing NEO coin? Why you think any coin can beat ethereum coin who have microsoft, ibm, intel, samsung as their sponsors?
I will rather put all fiat in eth coin then some NEO...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

And what bit companies are behing NEO coin? Why you think any coin can beat ethereum coin who have microsoft, ibm, intel, samsung as their sponsors?
I will rather put all fiat in eth coin then some NEO...

The chinese. Said enough.

Even when google was in ethereum. China will make its own like baidu
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: