Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antshares rebraded as NEO!!  (Read 18236 times)
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:32:44 AM

And what bit companies are behing NEO coin? Why you think any coin can beat ethereum coin who have microsoft, ibm, intel, samsung as their sponsors?
I will rather put all fiat in eth coin then some NEO...

Microsoft is behind Antshares. Onchain is the company which develops Antshares and they are developing for Alibaba too.
Antshares have a professional approach.
Mark537

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:48:12 AM

It's not a matter of IF Anstshares will beat ETH. It's a matter of WHEN.  ETH doesn't have the corporate monsters behind them like Antshares does. This range is the cheapest you will ever see Antshares again.  I also own ETH and believe in it, but Anstshares will mop the floor with it in the coming months.
Jonny83

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:05:41 PM

It's not a matter of IF Anstshares will beat ETH. It's a matter of WHEN.  ETH doesn't have the corporate monsters behind them like Antshares does. This range is the cheapest you will ever see Antshares again.  I also own ETH and believe in it, but Anstshares will mop the floor with it in the coming months.
I hope your right as i recently sold my eth and moved to ans but if you think eth and the EEA Dont have corporate monsters behind them your very wrong. Intel, jp morgan, santander, microsoft, BP, credit suisse the list goes on. Id like to think ans will do very well though particularly in china and im holding longterm
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:56:32 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 02:08:00 PM by cdb1690

I have been trying to find the wallet with no luck, where is it?

Try github repo. They used to have dedicated download page with their official desktop client as well as web wallet on their website, but it is down for same reason (maybe as part of rebranding process?). Links to offical github repo can be found on their website.

EDIT: see this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571738.msg20322122#msg20322122

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

There is certainly room for more than one hugely successful application platform at the top. Neo might fill that spot. Then again it might not. So, it's gamble but I kind of like the odds.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:01:03 AM

If NEO continues its own path , it will be massive, because Chinese people are not so poor anymore and they manufacture so many things. They would prefer to get paid in BTC or NEO instantly than to w8 2-3 days for bank transfers. And CHINA`s gdp is 10 times that of South Korea`s, if you know what i mean.

Dendron

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

Antshares was for me hashing power tokens by Bitmain, at least there is now no confusion. But they could have found a better name than this...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:48:02 AM

If NEO continues its own path , it will be massive, because Chinese people are not so poor anymore and they manufacture so many things. They would prefer to get paid in BTC or NEO instantly than to w8 2-3 days for bank transfers. And CHINA`s gdp is 10 times that of South Korea`s, if you know what i mean.
that's right Chinese people can move this project to its high level as they can use this coin for their benefits look if they will use
this for their transactions good potential that the value will keep on rising we are already witnessing the massive rise up and
there's a lot to offer coming out from this project.
wasif11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:39:34 PM

You will regret it if you will sell..
i'm just in thinking right now. greatest possibility is i will not sell it. i'll win, or lose all. like mercedes commercial: the best or nothing Tongue i just dont get it what is happening. my toughts about this coin is that it have big potential. wherever i go on forums, i read only positive comments about it, youtube comments are positive, but still the price is going down rapidly. really dont get it..
Sounds good..  You will Regret it if you will sell it.  I am agree with you.
For long term/HODL; today, would you buy 1 BTC (around $3,800) or $3,800 worth of NEO?

Let's not be biased towards NEO.

(Current speculation is that - 1 Bitcoin could be worth up to $100,000 over the next 10 years.

That would mean if you invested $3,800 in NEO @ $35 each, you'd get 108 units. Therefore to hit $100,000, each NEO would have become $925.)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:13:21 PM

You will regret it if you will sell..
i'm just in thinking right now. greatest possibility is i will not sell it. i'll win, or lose all. like mercedes commercial: the best or nothing Tongue i just dont get it what is happening. my toughts about this coin is that it have big potential. wherever i go on forums, i read only positive comments about it, youtube comments are positive, but still the price is going down rapidly. really dont get it..
Sounds good..  You will Regret it if you will sell it.  I am agree with you.
For long term/HODL; today, would you buy 1 BTC (around $3,800) or $3,800 worth of NEO?

Let's not be biased towards NEO.

(Current speculation is that - 1 Bitcoin could be worth up to $100,000 over the next 10 years.

That would mean if you invested $3,800 in NEO @ $35 each, you'd get 108 units. Therefore to hit $100,000, each NEO would have become $925.)

If we take a look at how fast ETH has gone up, NEO might be worth 900$ one day. Bitcoin indeed is speculated to reach 100K, but I doubt that, as I believe 50K is the highest it can go (marketcap of 825 billion).

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
wasif11

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:24:21 AM

I've been sitting on some Dogecoin since late 2014, but lately, I have been considering using it to purchase more NEO. Thoughts?
wasif11

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:42:01 AM

So let's just say at the end of the year Bitcoin is $10k and NEO hits $100. It would take a 150% increase in both the cases. Why is NEO better to HODL than Bitcoin? This is a legitimate question I have. Educated responses please
2Block

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

I just put everything I have about $500 into NEO and $100 in Distr0x. Doesn't sound like much, however, I just got started trading like a couple weeks ago and started with just $75 from mining nicehash. I had put that into Elastic and sold high. I really hope NEO keeps moving, I have been watching it since it was at $5 and I don't want to make that mistake again. It does go against a large part of me, that is content to stay with newer smaller cryptos on the rise. For what it's worth from an inexperienced trader, I think NEO's rise has just begun. We are soon to be heading into rush hour and I believe we are on an uphill trend. Good luck all...

In Response to wasif11, I believe the difference is that NEO will get there much faster, but there is less risk involved with holding bitcoin. If you put the same time constraints on NEO, giving it till the end of the year... I believe the gains would be much higher than 150%. Of course this is crypto and everything is happening at a much faster rate than anyone could fathom just 30 days ago. First it was 5k by the end of the year, now 10k... This more attention, the more investors, the faster the rocket ship goes.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:08:33 AM

It is very hard for me to buy this with insanely pumped prices. Chinese should stop (lol). Anyways Neo is very good coin and it has great future ahead. It isn't late to buy I suppose.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wasif11

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:34:03 AM

!!!BEWARE GUYS: Please always download the official wallet on neo's official website, there is a fake wallet out there called NEO LIGHT WALLET on github that directs your NEO to the scammers address, PLEASE TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION! DO NOT USE ANY WALLET LINKS GIVEN BY MEMBERS HERE, DOWNLOAD IT DIRECTLY FROM THE OFFICIAL NEO WEBSITE!!!! Heads up.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:55:39 AM

So one of the first things brought up at the conference was the rebranding of Antshares to NEO. (Not to be confused with NEOS). It will still trade on the exchanges as ANS.

The technology they described was pretty amazing and actually looked like it was going to blow Ethereum out of the water with their Virtual Machine running on something called dockers resulting in lightning speed transactions.

The other thing to come out of it was their coding school to develop ICO's. They gave a brief demo and it looked like a high school student could use it, pretty much drag and drop and place things on top of each other until you have built whatever it is u are trying to achieve.

It seems like a bit of a panic sell going on with the name change but once the dust settles this could be a gamechanger in all seriousness.

Buy now in the dip while u have a second chance !!

NEO has really positioned itself perfectly. It has began to reach more people and projects. I think there are at least a couple of projects to be using NEO in their ICOs. Their fast growth will really be challenging the spot of ETH this time. The team behind NEO is solid in their promotions.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LiteMag

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

It is very hard for me to buy this with insanely pumped prices. Chinese should stop (lol). Anyways Neo is very good coin and it has great future ahead. It isn't late to buy I suppose.

Everyday i say to mee, no the price is too high. And it goes up and up and up....
JackyVanmarsenille

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

So let's just say at the end of the year Bitcoin is $10k and NEO hits $100. It would take a 150% increase in both the cases. Why is NEO better to HODL than Bitcoin? This is a legitimate question I have. Educated responses please
Hodl this tight this would make you rich before the end of this year as I think price will jump up to $100. This coin will be into top 3 market
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:14:49 PM

Hodling NEO patiently even though it looks very overbought on charts. NEO mcap is only 10% of ETH so
has plently of room to rise. $100 by year end seems easily doable.
wasif11

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:57:18 PM

NEO Coin Just Rocking.
ETH Coin Supply: 93,967,923 - Kurs - $294.12
NEO Coin Supply 50,000,000 - Kurs - $43.79 hours ago
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: