Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] WARRNING Vbitexchange is Scamer  (Read 358 times)
phuongnd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

What happened::
I Oder him Buy google cloud verified acc, And I sent him 0.079BTC . He said 1day to complete oder,
But 2 days ago I ask him , he said seller not online, Continue I give him 3 days to help me, But He do nothing. After that  I give him 1 day to refund ( OR buy acc help me ) But now is 3 days from the day I said he refund. yesterday I tell him about 3h for refund, But ultil now he do nothing and say nothing.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=983186

Reference Link:

Amount Scammed:
0.079BTC
Payment Method:
BITCOIN
Proof of Payment:
This is him wallet :

Sent BTC :

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes:
Before I oder him AWS limit 20( Price 60$ ) But He do not provide for me. Take time 1 week I got money back, He refund for me, And at this time, He do same that !  And I believe him , next time he give me aws and help him to sell on my country, I sold for him more 9 account  ( near 180$  ) I sent money to him. But now he scam me. I think He do not want to become a kind man. Please review my post and help me

Kind regards
phuongnd
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:32:55 AM

What happened::
I Oder him Buy google cloud verified acc, And I sent him 0.079BTC . He said 1day to complete oder,
But 2 days ago I ask him , he said seller not online, Continue I give him 3 days to help me, But He do nothing. After that  I give him 1 day to refund ( OR buy acc help me ) But now is 3 days from the day I said he refund. yesterday I tell him about 3h for refund, But ultil now he do nothing and say nothing.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=983186

Reference Link:

Amount Scammed:
0.079BTC
Payment Method:
BITCOIN
Proof of Payment:
This is him wallet :

Sent BTC :

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes:
Before I oder him AWS limit 20( Price 60$ ) But He do not provide for me. Take time 1 week I got money back, He refund for me, And at this time, He do same that !  And I believe him , next time he give me aws and help him to sell on my country, I sold for him more 9 account  ( near 180$  ) I sent money to him. But now he scam me. I think He do not want to become a kind man. Please review my post and help me

Kind regards
phuongnd

Have you tried to do this through an escrow? Never trust any unknown person over the internet and don't trade without an escrow it is well known that Bitcoin transactions are irreversible which leaves you with with a lot of scammers and ponzi/pyramid schemes all over the place. Next time think twice before trading. Specially because you had problems with this guy in the past, what did you expect while trading over the skype... I am sad to hear this

There is not much where we can really help you with this problem...
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:10:38 AM

Hello OP,

You remember we had a skype coversation where you refused escrow, and where i warned you about him?

Well you not belived now you get the bin for it, next time use the escrow list i pasted you, how you can send 180$ to him do your homework next time and research about the potential seller

phuongnd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:18:37 AM

Hello OP,

You remember we had a skype coversation where you refused escrow, and where i warned you about him?

Well you not belived now you get the bin for it, next time use the escrow list i pasted you, how you can send 180$ to him do your homework next time and research about the potential seller
I remember you warrned me.
last time him refund me, And I have a bit believe in him. so that Sad
How to use escrow ? please guide me again ?
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:14:07 PM

Using escrow ls not so difficult, just check the topic that i will link and select one of them some will escrow for free or for a small donation simply check it out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: