Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This ICO might be the new chance to get rich  (Read 4316 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

Its impossible to catch pumps before they occure, theres no tool for that. Looking at those pro comments, i dont see a single contra comment wich makes it obvious for a scam attempt. We dont know if groups work with this tool just to fool enough people making them belive this shit is working. I bet my ass this trash is manipulated to the core with a coordinated team. You cannot predict the future.

The only way to know when a pump is going to happen is be a whale yourself, and be inside a group of whales that coordinate their wealth to pump a relatively small marketcap coin. Other than that... you must have insider information of some sort. There's no other way around it, the rest is only speculation.
clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

this stinks  like a big big big scam.

lol.

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
jrussell

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

this stinks  like a big big big scam.

lol.

Lol if you think so ok but i made today out of 3 btc 4.7 :-D

jrussell

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:24:08 PM

Its impossible to catch pumps before they occure, theres no tool for that. Looking at those pro comments, i dont see a single contra comment wich makes it obvious for a scam attempt. We dont know if groups work with this tool just to fool enough people making them belive this shit is working. I bet my ass this trash is manipulated to the core with a coordinated team. You cannot predict the future.

The only way to know when a pump is going to happen is be a whale yourself, and be inside a group of whales that coordinate their wealth to pump a relatively small marketcap coin. Other than that... you must have insider information of some sort. There's no other way around it, the rest is only speculation.

Or you have a bot which every one trust. Than you can send a Ping and price will raise because users buy up. Than other users wihout Bot jump on and dump.
All people wih Bot makes money because they are fast in and all others will loose.

For me it works today fine

CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:38:32 PM

I like the idea, I'm gonna try it out. I'll report my feedback here.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
jrussell

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:09:38 PM

I red the roadmap. Point 4 sound good:

Any user can become a leading trader. Leading traders keep public track of their trading results. They can also recommend individual bot signals. Users will be able to compare results of different traders, follow them and receive their signals. Following a trader will require daily subscription fee, and followers will provide leading traders with nice passive income. Social trading paves the way for new traders, generates new bot users and attracts new funds to crypto markets in general.

CryptoPro3

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:13:58 PM

Any info on the team behind it? Credibility?

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:19:46 PM

I think you need to get off the forum and start using direct links rather than hiding it with a proxy link,i would not dare to check the link because no one knows what you are linking in there,so please do not use other methods to attract users to check your link,hope DT members give you the mark for doing this.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:21:41 PM

Yeah this won't work, money doesn't just magically fall out of thin air.

this stinks  like a big big big scam.

lol.

I think the people saying how great this is are just shills or fakes.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

Bot   Bot    Bot    buy Bot      Huh      
I'm going fishing  Grin

rubbish
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:33:40 PM

I think you need to get off the forum and start using direct links rather than hiding it with a proxy link,i would not dare to check the link because no one knows what you are linking in there,so please do not use other methods to attract users to check your link,hope DT members give you the mark for doing this.

In his link I see no problem.He used only google shorter. I checked the link and tried the Bot.
It works really nice and I will do my first trades.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

Exactly brother!
I do not like to ever click on links on this forum or any other place for that matter..
especially when it is a redirected link.
It makes it look very suspicious and they have something to hide which is never a way to garner trust from someone or a group of people who you are trying to sell a service or some kind of product of theirs too.

If you have a telegram to offer this service of yours for then this would be be a more accepted medium on how to go about this instead.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
V.Pelewin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:56:36 PM

Not sure if it's any good or if I will be using it but it doesn't seem to be a scam.

The direct link to the website is: cryptoping.tech

You can sign up with your email and then you have to add the bot to your telegram group. After doing that you can also see the ping signal history on the website.

After the free alpha phase you can subscribe to the service for 0.1 BTC per month or using their own tokens for which you will get 25% discount.
These tokens are sold on the ICO now.

Edit: Just received my first Signal on telegram:

"💎 #WAVES
Volume changed on Bittrex
+198%, buy vol. incr. by 8.36 BTC
+2.34%, price: 0.00200400 BTC
Signals: 3/7d
Market Cap: $499,419,000"
MIGI

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:28:35 AM

Fuck it really works... Cool
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:32:12 AM

how to get the bot ? is it free ? if not so where to buy it ?
MIGI

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:36:38 AM

how to get the bot ? is it free ? if not so where to buy it ?

Use the link of the first page and it directs you to the page.
For now it is free, but after ICO I think you have to pay.

Edit:

Here is the link

https://goo.gl/Zjskj6
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:54:19 AM

Not sure if it's any good or if I will be using it but it doesn't seem to be a scam.

The direct link to the website is: cryptoping.tech

You can sign up with your email and then you have to add the bot to your telegram group. After doing that you can also see the ping signal history on the website.

After the free alpha phase you can subscribe to the service for 0.1 BTC per month or using their own tokens for which you will get 25% discount.
These tokens are sold on the ICO now.

Edit: Just received my first Signal on telegram:

"💎 #WAVES
Volume changed on Bittrex
+198%, buy vol. incr. by 8.36 BTC
+2.34%, price: 0.00200400 BTC
Signals: 3/7d
Market Cap: $499,419,000"

Hmmmm. I have not waves.
Bay is the Last
jono_t2000

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:14:02 AM

I cant believe im saying this... but it actually does work  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I just tried it and got an altert from telegram for Kore coin. Logged into bittrex and watched it go up from 75cents to 89 cents in a matter of minutes (and its still climbing!)

It seems to work based on when it picks up large buy walls have been placed at the front of the queue for instance my alert said kore coin order book for buy bids had increased 2000%

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vitaliy_www (OP)

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:23:41 AM

I cant believe im saying this... but it actually does work  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I just tried it and got an altert from telegram for Kore coin. Logged into bittrex and watched it go up from 75cents to 89 cents in a matter of minutes (and its still climbing!)

It seems to work based on when it picks up large buy walls have been placed at the front of the queue for instance my alert said kore coin order book for buy bids had increased 2000%

Like I told in my first post. I dont understand how it works but it works fine and I made some good money and wanted just to share to the community here.
I dont understand why people think everything might be a scam. I like the Idea from the developers and I am in the ICO
CryptoPro3

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:27:11 AM

I have been using it today, its pretty cool. I haven't made that much but I haven't been too consistent. The key is to pick up the coin right when you get the alert, keep track of it, and dump it when you think you've made enough off it.

I will report more later after a few days use.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: