Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:54:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This ICO might be the new chance to get rich  (Read 4316 times)
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:34:02 AM

I cant believe im saying this... but it actually does work  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I just tried it and got an altert from telegram for Kore coin. Logged into bittrex and watched it go up from 75cents to 89 cents in a matter of minutes (and its still climbing!)

It seems to work based on when it picks up large buy walls have been placed at the front of the queue for instance my alert said kore coin order book for buy bids had increased 2000%

Like I told in my first post. I dont understand how it works but it works fine and I made some good money and wanted just to share to the community here.
I dont understand why people think everything might be a scam. I like the Idea from the developers and I am in the ICO
what will happen after the ICO ends ? and if you buy those PING what are you going to do wih them ?
vitaliy_www (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:41:41 AM

I dont know exactly but in the Whitepaper i read that you need after ICO PING tokens to use the bot.
Without Ping it will not work anymore.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:56:17 AM

This is definitely a short term pump and dump operation.

Based on some research, the average ping will pump up about 7.5% on average within the first hour, and usually not pump up much from there. Sometimes they will, but I think the key is to dump them before they start falling or stagnate within the first hour that you trade for them.

I have calculated 7.5% to be the average amongst the last 80 or so pings - with some being as low as 0% - .5% to some as high as 40-50%

I am going to try and see how much BTC i can make hitting every (or as many as I can) alerts for one day. I will do this tomorrow (Friday)

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

I dont know exactly but in the Whitepaper i read that you need after ICO PING tokens to use the bot.
how much PING you need to keep using the bot  ? we need more info  Huh
vitaliy_www (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:05:31 AM

7.5% if you took every Ping. But I for example use only every good Ping. The Ping isnt send from DEV Team i think. The Bot look at the Market and look for big changes. For example in Buy side increase and some others.
I get a Ping, I look fast what happened, how much Volume, last Pings and Buy side and than I decide. Daily I use only 3 to 6 PINGS and I am up to over 30%daily on some days over 80% in the average.

The intrested fact of the new App after the ICO is for me that you can pay other advisor and not need to listen to the teams PING.
If you find good traders than then you can follow them using the App in Future. Thats why i am thinking that it wont be shorterm and the smart user make much money.

For me it is one of the best ICO´´s this year. Small marketcap, not hyped and it works now in beta perfect, imagine how good the app will be.
vitaliy_www (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:06:05 AM

how much PING you need to keep using the bot  ? we need more info  Huh

I dont know. I am also just a User, do your own research.
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:19:06 AM

After the free alpha phase you can subscribe to the service for 0.1 BTC per month ...

I think it is 0.01 BTC (Not 0.1 BTC) per month.

This is from their website:

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vitaliy_www (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:35:17 AM

This ICO is really one of the better. You have no Risk because if you like the Tool you buy in the ICO and use your PING for the Tool or you hope that PING Price will explode and sell them on Exchange.
Is this a called WIN WIN Situation?
gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:37:21 PM

Today app not work or here are not people for pumping? Today is all pretty stabile.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

Today app not work or here are not people for pumping? Today is all pretty stabile.
SONM  comes today and tomorrow   Grin Grin        you need not a App, You need ETH or BTC
CryptoPro3

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

This would work a whole lot better if Bittrex or Polo could fill a fucking order on time before the pump ends.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

This ICO is really one of the better. You have no Risk because if you like the Tool you buy in the ICO and use your PING for the Tool or you hope that PING Price will explode and sell them on Exchange.
Is this a called WIN WIN Situation?

imho, such project DOES NOT need an ICO.
Funds required to create such bot or platform are not at ICO level. We're speaking about 10s of grands of value of work here (overpriced = silicon valley prices).
If they create an ICO, it would be a pure "gimme the money" scheme, and would lose credibility as AI-bot makers.

josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

I am testing this cryptoping.

I've already got two alerts and I'd be losing money.

Undecided

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

I tried it and it send maybe all coins which make small rise... so it not tell you this will pump to moon, maybe one from ten messages will hard pumped. Also many times it come when pump started so you jump on it and you are in bigger risk that you lose 20-50%. For me useless app, more earn on second wawes after big pumps as on this app.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:02:15 PM

I am going to try and see how much BTC i can make hitting every (or as many as I can) alerts for one day. I will do this tomorrow (Friday)

Did you try? I wanna give a chance to this bot, but I'd like to have some feedback before. I'm testing it (virtual for now) as well.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:29:54 PM

NMR,Omni,Music  the last   
See for yourself
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:15:51 AM

The concept sounds nice, but that link shortener might kill some traffic for you.  It may even be against the forum rules, don't think so though.  We traders peruse twenty to fifty threads per hour looking for this and that and we are using any reason to move on sometimes. There is a big trust thing on this site and a shortened link can be anything from a simple hidden referral link, which those are not allowed, to a serious security issue. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoPro3

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:18:53 AM

I used it for a few days and it was alright. Honestly, based on the pings I could not find a method to determine if a certain signal was going to really pump up to the 10-50% and beyond range. It seemed pretty inconsistent and much like a guessing game. I also found it hard to actually get an order filled on Bittrex or Poloniex in time, as most of the signal "pumps" were done after about 5 minutes on average, and at that point you start to lose money.

It is indeed a very good idea, and reading their roadmap it seems this service could definitely improve in the future, however it seemed like a lot of work still needs to be done. It's a decent bot for sure, and I appreciate the fact that we can still use it with restrictions for free even after the ICO.

If anyone has found a consistent way to determine what signals to pick to bid on please share! I did a lot of analysis and it seems so inconsistent as to which ones would be the winners.

My results were breakeven.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

The concept sounds nice, but that link shortener might kill some traffic for you.  It may even be against the forum rules, don't think so though.  We traders peruse twenty to fifty threads per hour looking for this and that and we are using any reason to move on sometimes. There is a big trust thing on this site and a shortened link can be anything from a simple hidden referral link, which those are not allowed, to a serious security issue. 

Those links can be checked and the original URL seen before opening, but that is simply one too many steps to follow when there are more threads behind yours.

eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:16:20 AM

The telegram notifications are simply vague and too many. I received around 75 notifications in a day, all about changing volumes on certain coins. It is very hard to make judgements simply based on volume changes, since not everything is going to pump. There might be 10 out of those 75 that may get decent price rise within reasonable time frame but it gets into the guessing game, and that's not what we expect when we sign up for an analysing bot.

We need clear signals with recommended buy/sell thresholds and potential profit % for each coin.

However I'm using the free demo right now and I'm not sure how the paid version will be different.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █