Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [s]Do not deposit[/s] Be cautious when depositing at cryptogames.io.  (Read 2640 times)
Teddybears (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:27:10 AM

I'm going to post the email word for word because it is the only contact I've had from them in a year at least.  It is a reply to a message I sent on 05/16/2017 about litecoin withdraws sending without a miner fee (which I found a way to solve myself by talking to a litecoin mining pool operator and having him include the TXids every time I would withdraw winnings)  My most recent issue is the fact that two deposits I made never even show up on the site in the history anywhere.    Anyway,

"Hello,

cryptogames.io currently have no operator however no one intended to stole anyone money.

Recently we've noticed that we have lot's of stuck transactions both for deposit and withdrawal and the issue has been resolved yesterday evening.

Hopefully all pending transactions  are processed by now and money is safely landed in a wallet.

FYI: The game will be sold in the nearest future to 3rd party.

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience and stress we've caused.

Kind Regards"

Which was not my issue at all right now.  I explained in detail what happened and what is missing but no reply at all.  The part bat pisses me off the most is that H know the coins are just sitting in the site wallet and they could give them back to me as easy as sending what I sent originally but that seems to take too much effort.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:27:36 AM

Reaction of DuckDice in their topic:

Hey guys,

regarding dicecoin and cryptogames, we were surprised to found out that alleged owner of dicecoin has added a referral link to DuckDice. Whatever the motivation was this account shows no activity whatsoever, the only session log was made on the date of account creation and so we are on the same page with you in our investigation.

We are eager to keep DuckDice name clean and don't want to associate our game with any questionable projects, so in any case where DuckDice assistance may be possible, please contact us directly.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

I'm going to post the email word for word because it is the only contact I've had from them in a year at least.  It is a reply to a message I sent on 05/16/2017 about litecoin withdraws sending without a miner fee (which I found a way to solve myself by talking to a litecoin mining pool operator and having him include the TXids every time I would withdraw winnings)  My most recent issue is the fact that two deposits I made never even show up on the site in the history anywhere.    Anyway,

"Hello,

cryptogames.io currently have no operator however no one intended to stole anyone money.

Recently we've noticed that we have lot's of stuck transactions both for deposit and withdrawal and the issue has been resolved yesterday evening.

Hopefully all pending transactions  are processed by now and money is safely landed in a wallet.

FYI: The game will be sold in the nearest future to 3rd party.

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience and stress we've caused.

Kind Regards"

Which was not my issue at all right now.  I explained in detail what happened and what is missing but no reply at all.  The part bat pisses me off the most is that H know the coins are just sitting in the site wallet and they could give them back to me as easy as sending what I sent originally but that seems to take too much effort.

That's not good. Are they present on this forum? Or do they maybe read what is posted related to them at least?

I still hope your issue will be resolved in your favor. Good luck!

Waiting for the update.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Guess what?  Someone replied to my cryptogames.io email.   Waiting for my missing funds and then I'll fill in the details.

Such a good news! I'm glad for you, OP. Hopefully you'll have your missing funds back and the good name of cryptogames.io will be restored. First thing came to my mind while reading the OP was that the owners were on a big holiday or something. Glad they are back.  Smiley

Yes I too had heard the news of admins on a vacation or something and I think they're back now and your missing funds will get back to you for sure. Cryptogames is one of the good sites and have got my payment from them many times.
i love this,not judging any site by their crash or maintaince for a while,i know cryptogames.io have a good reputation,and also its been long time they have good signature campaign here,and now i dont know they are stop,but i think they are not scam and not try to be,yes i think they only got some vacation or relax from take their site.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:17:24 AM

~snip~
Its obvious that cryptogames was planning to steal crypto-games.net customers and trying to hijack traffic as you can seen in rankings in google its a number 2 or top 2 to the real site.. that actually can affect the real website.. this is another way of marketing if you want to hijack the traffic since the brand name or domain name is little the same of the fake site..
So hope that google can remove that site in rankings or taking down that site in rankings because it can affect a lot the reputation of real site..

How can they hijack them? This is really annoying when they can be hijacked. And I think crypto-games.net sites is very unique, so how can they even possibly using almost exactly the same name as their domain? This does not add up, moreover people usually are really sensitive about their domain name so people will usually remember the right domain name in case this thing happens
Simply take a look at the Google search results and simply type this keyword "crypto games" you can see the rankings is in the top 2 next to the real cryptogames the fake one is stealing easy traffic from the competitors traffic which is crypto-games.net.
Cryptogames.io is fake one and crypto-games.net is the real one.
The people who are searching and use crypto games as keyword in google they will be confused to choose what is the real site since other people don't know what is the exact domain name of the site.
They should be always aware about the domain name.. that is why there are other people are complaining that crypto games is scam but they didn't know that there are 2 crypto games domain name.. if the cryptogames.io is scammer the real crypto games will be affected..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:23:04 AM

Guess what?  Someone replied to my cryptogames.io email.   Waiting for my missing funds and then I'll fill in the details.

Such a good news! I'm glad for you, OP. Hopefully you'll have your missing funds back and the good name of cryptogames.io will be restored. First thing came to my mind while reading the OP was that the owners were on a big holiday or something. Glad they are back.  Smiley

Yes I too had heard the news of admins on a vacation or something and I think they're back now and your missing funds will get back to you for sure. Cryptogames is one of the good sites and have got my payment from them many times.
i love this,not judging any site by their crash or maintaince for a while,i know cryptogames.io have a good reputation,and also its been long time they have good signature campaign here,and now i dont know they are stop,but i think they are not scam and not try to be,yes i think they only got some vacation or relax from take their site.

Are you sure they have signature campaign and they have good reputation?
Some vacation? Do you think an owner of gambling site will have some vacation for years?
I bet you are not talking about cryptogames.io but you are talking about crypto-games.net which is a reputable site with their long live signature campaign because afaik there was no sign campaign for cryptogames.io

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
iced21

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:51:20 AM

There are slight issues with depositing system as well as bonuses and how they need a rollover not necessarily working, but other than that the website is doing an excellent work, I tried several withdraws and they had the fees so maybe that was a bug in the sending program in your case? LTC confirms most of the time anyway unlike BTC.
Teddybears (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:28:10 AM

There are slight issues with depositing system as well as bonuses and how they need a rollover not necessarily working, but other than that the website is doing an excellent work, I tried several withdraws and they had the fees so maybe that was a bug in the sending program in your case? LTC confirms most of the time anyway unlike BTC.

Withdraws via BTC add the fee fine.  It's a litecoin issue.   The older client would let you send without a fee.  I was thinking they fixed whatever was causing deposits not to show up and later last night I deposited some LTC and it didn't show up again and I felt like a moron for even attempting it.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

Withdraws via BTC add the fee fine.  It's a litecoin issue.   The older client would let you send without a fee.  I was thinking they fixed whatever was causing deposits not to show up and later last night I deposited some LTC and it didn't show up again and I felt like a moron for even attempting it.

Yes you are a moron! To be honest here, you are.

You already said this was a scam site and now you still try to deposit something into it, further digging your own hole in this scam site. The very name is a scam. They are trying to imitate one of the most renowned gambling sites in the cryptocurrency industry. That's already a red flag right there.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:50:39 AM

You already said this was a scam site and now you still try to deposit something into it, further digging your own hole in this scam site. The very name is a scam. They are trying to imitate one of the most renowned gambling sites in the cryptocurrency industry. That's already a red flag right there.

I thought they are connected to crypto-games.net in a way, but if they are not then it's defifnitely a red flag.

On the other hand, the OP was edited with:

*EDIT*.  They put the funds in my account today.   It had a .5 LTC bonus on it and it wouldn't let me withdraw but I played anyway and withdrew what was owed plus .35 LTC so it worked out OK.

So it looks like they are not scammers.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

I thought they are connected to crypto-games.net in a way, but if they are not then it's defifnitely a red flag.
No.

Crypto-games.net and cryptogames.io are two different sites which are operated by completely different administrators, the former one being here for a very long time. They are no way affiliated with each other.
Just want to confirm that we, Crypto-Games.net (founded in 2014) have nothing in common with cryptogames.io (founded in 2015). Still I hope OP get his coins back.
Crypto-Games.net got no connection whatsoever with cryptogames.io

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
edward9953100

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:57:06 AM

There are coming multiple complaints about cyptogames.io in recent days. Before this matter gets resolved it is advisable to stay away from depositing bitoins in the website. This may be just an error but it is good to be safe than sorry. If you have your bitcoins stuck on website, the best you can do is contace support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: