Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LATE AUGUST] AVENTUS - ANTIFRAUD ANTI-SCALPING EVENT TICKETING  (Read 23113 times)
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:21:22 AM

I will support the hard work of the aventus team, by following and running your program as best you can

Success AVENTUS.

Thank you Domoy77 we appreciate this!

If ICO does not meet the target?
what will you do?

If the ICO does not hit the minimum of $6million, we will refund everyone their investments.

No no noooo! Don't say bad words! It will not happen, mate. It simply won't. $6 million? That's not really an ambitious figure. I am more than sure you guys will hit that ICO target. I have no doubt about it. The tide is on our side.  Cool

Let's just give our 100% support to the team since we can clearly see that they are really trying their best to make this project successful.

Count me in. This project will hit it. No worries everyone. Break a leg!

A little concern though dev. I happened to drop by the spreadsheet of the signature campaign. I just noticed that my rank is still member and I have not been credited for wearing the avatar. My rank is already full member since the 21st of June and I have been wearing the avatar since then.

A little update is needed I guess. Thank you dev.   

Hi NJB18, I am sorry about this. We will update you and keep in mind you changed on the 21st of June. Thanks for being patient!

I know you are into some more important responsibilities, dev, but it seems the update is still not being done until now. I understand you are all giving your efforts to make your spreadsheet updated. Perhaps you could take a look into it if your time allows.

Thanks once again!

Patient here.  Wink
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

I will support the hard work of the aventus team, by following and running your program as best you can

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

If the ICO does not hit the minimum of $6million, we will refund everyone their investments.

No no noooo! Don't say bad words! It will not happen, mate. It simply won't. $6 million? That's not really an ambitious figure. I am more than sure you guys will hit that ICO target. I have no doubt about it. The tide is on our side.  Cool

Let's just give our 100% support to the team since we can clearly see that they are really trying their best to make this project successful.

A little concern though dev. I happened to drop by the spreadsheet of the signature campaign. I just noticed that my rank is still member and I have not been credited for wearing the avatar. My rank is already full member since the 21st of June and I have been wearing the avatar since then.

Hi NJB18, I am sorry about this. We will update you and keep in mind you changed on the 21st of June. Thanks for being patient!

I know you are into some more important responsibilities, dev, but it seems the update is still not being done until now. I understand you are all giving your efforts to make your spreadsheet updated. Perhaps you could take a look into it if your time allows.

Thanks once again!

Patient here.  Wink

Hi NJB18, thank you so much for your patience and understanding. I have forwarded a screenshot of this post to our bounty campaign managers and have been assured that the spreadsheet will be updated within the week. Just as an added caveat to this, if you join our slack channel (slack.aventus.io) and join the bounties channel you may have better luck reaching out to our campaign managers directly there. Thank you for your support and we truly apologize for the delay here.

olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

Is there a hardcap on this crowdsale, I expect it to reach the investment desired.

Hardcap is the tokens limited for sale. I mean there will be 10 million tokens ever created. They will announce a fix rate per Ethereum/Aventus before the crowdsale and that will determine the exact hardcap.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:24:14 AM

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

Thanks once again!

Patient here.  Wink

Hi NJB18, thank you so much for your patience and understanding. I have forwarded a screenshot of this post to our bounty campaign managers and have been assured that the spreadsheet will be updated within the week. Just as an added caveat to this, if you join our slack channel (slack.aventus.io) and join the bounties channel you may have better luck reaching out to our campaign managers directly there. Thank you for your support and we truly apologize for the delay here.

An active and responsive dev in this project. Hmmmm this seems pretty amazing even his busy due to all of his works he still manages to provide answers to mostly our questions. Cheers dev and keep this up, your hardwork is greatly appreciated and we could see the fruitful success in the near future. Goodluck.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

Thanks once again!

Patient here.  Wink

An active and responsive dev in this project. Hmmmm this seems pretty amazing even his busy due to all of his works he still manages to provide answers to mostly our questions. Cheers dev and keep this up, your hardwork is greatly appreciated and we could see the fruitful success in the near future. Goodluck.

Hi Evilgreed thank you so much for the kind words!

lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:41:36 PM

just passing by to see latest news about the project  Grin the dev and team still active ! it's reall impressive guys, because back in the past i see lot of project after a few weeks of announcement they just left the thread without any news, i think this project will be another successful ico #BELIEVE

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

Social Network Bounty
The form Social Network Bounty is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Is there any information about this?
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

Social Network Bounty

Registration for social media is closed, too many participants already!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:15:53 PM

Social Network Bounty

Registration for social media is closed, too many participants already!

The more people that will participate in this project, the better it will be, because we need them to maximize the promotion of this coin.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

Btw, I was wondering if Aventus could resolve minor incidents such as accidentally losing a ticket by the buyer.Could he recover it? Since it is blockchain based, I think it will solve that problem efficiently.Huh
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

Thanks once again!

Patient here.  Wink

I agree with you my friend, we can really see that the dev and team are really doing their best to make this project successful. I also joined the slack channel and I can see that they reply pretty fast with all the inquiries there it only shows that they are serious and focus on what they are doing.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:58:46 PM

After doing my research on this project, I have a feeling that the ICO will be closed a couple hours after the ICO will start! Great idea behind the project, can't wait for the alpha version!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

I'm sure it will be a great project. Resolves problems I've often encountered.
Low total supply (only 10 mln) and it's after alpha release.
zucknail

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

Btw, I was wondering if Aventus could resolve minor incidents such as accidentally losing a ticket by the buyer.Could he recover it? Since it is blockchain based, I think it will solve that problem efficiently.Huh
May be, if the buyer does it remotely.
Since most tickets are purchased online there are always backups
riskthebiscuit

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

The project may be great, but maybe not so great for bounty stuff. They have failed me twice on two separate bounties.

I am done with their bounty stuff, just crap

sidenote: project obv still could do well, just not happy with how this was dealt and ended. Pretty crappy stuff
Cloudpost

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

The project may be great, but maybe not so great for bounty stuff. They have failed me twice on two separate bounties.

sidenote: project obv still could do well, just not happy with how this was dealt and ended. Pretty crappy stuff

This is a bit unfortunate, bounty campaign rules were changed several times, social media camapign will be fixed soon.
I've sent you PM, I hope we can solve all problems!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
riskthebiscuit

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:26:17 PM

This is a bit unfortunate, bounty campaign rules were changed several times, social media camapign will be fixed soon.
I've sent you PM, I hope we can solve all problems!

It has been resolved now! Thanks for getting back quickly. Just a mix up of sorts. I retract my previous statement, just a misunderstanding
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:16:24 PM

https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/blocktix-token-sale-ticket-distribution-event-promotion-blockchain/?utm_content=buffere6707&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

are we dealing with competition or clone?

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:30:46 PM

Increasing of the bounties are super.

the team is really hardworker. thoughts about ticketing are awesome in whitepaper. i think it will be a super project.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:33:18 PM

Serious competition, given the devs on Blocktix. Do some research on the names. They have been actively building this for a few months at least.

Competition is healthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: