Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LATE AUGUST] AVENTUS - ANTIFRAUD ANTI-SCALPING EVENT TICKETING  (Read 23116 times)
Riskylisk

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:51:06 PM

So ICO only 10 days away, hopefully 6 million dollars reached quickly and we can enjoy the results together

Maximum cap is really low. I believe they collect this money real quick. We'll see it 19th July.
They have already aggrements for 2018 so i think max cap will reach in day 1 so probably we will not gonna see july 20th for ico
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 05:52:10 PM

With all the issues with the ETH network, especially wrt ICOs, why do the team not consider doing the ICO on the WAVES platform.

The tokens can always be used to issue ERC20 tokens on the ETH chain at a later stage for using ETHs smart contracts.

Waves will later also suppprt smart contracts.

Hi Grahnite, to answer your question we need turing complete smart contracts and need to be on the Ethereum protocol from the early stages in order to facilitate asset transfers in ERC20 tokens.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 06:07:47 PM

Hi, dev, I want to know if there is any escrow for the funds raised from the ICO tokens, since it is very important to some investor, I wish you can give me some answer, thank you!

Hi Gomei, yes, we are using gnosis multisig wallet for funds. Keys will be held by Aventus (x3), Global Advisors Holding Limited, our corporate partner BNC and a law firm in Jersey.

robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

Hi, dev, I want to know if there is any escrow for the funds raised from the ICO tokens, since it is very important to some investor, I wish you can give me some answer, thank you!

Hi Gomei, yes, we are using gnosis multisig wallet for funds. Keys will be held by Aventus (x3), Global Advisors Holding Limited, our corporate partner BNC and a law firm in Jersey.
So there are 3 escrow handling it, this information is very useful, maybe this will add new investor to buy this coin

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
tsg

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:34:12 PM

So ICO only 10 days away, hopefully 6 million dollars reached quickly and we can enjoy the results together

Maximum cap is really low. I believe they collect this money real quick. We'll see it 19th July.
They have already aggrements for 2018 so i think max cap will reach in day 1 so probably we will not gonna see july 20th for ico

In bullmarrket hype it is low, but in real amount it isn't
I don't think so it need so much money now,
maybe would be better to make icos in periods?
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:55:29 AM

That's great to know there are 3 escrows handling the ICO. And it's just a couple more days to go till the ICO, this is exciting!
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:46:06 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 05:19:22 AM by Jaycee99

Iam still posting my constructive post until it reach 50 and I would like to inform the head of this campaign again about my case.

This was already solve when I noted them about my case which is our moderator at our local forum is deleting old post of mine(post that is off-topic and the post that made back than when I was a newbie).

Note: Iam now posting a good post since I become a Jr. Member because the same time I want to learn and earn.

The other day I posted my case again at the thread of our signature campaign because my moderator did it again.

Iam just informing you guys again to make sure that I would get paid and to be 100% informed about my case that is repeated again.

Iam just afraid I would not get paid properly because of the deleted post of mine thinking that you might base it to my encoded starting post since I joined this campaign .

My starting post was 88 and it was fixed and 81 was encoded and yesterday It is not 81 anymore due to the deleted post.

By the way I would like to inform you that the post I made/created since I join the campaign is a good post I guarantee you.

The post was being deleted that is off topic and being deleted from time to time as our moderator announced

I would like to speak on behalf of my country that is Philippines have the same case as me.

Here is the link to prove that this is also a case every Pilipino.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006619.0
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

Very interesting idea,
but why do you need such high cap?

Come on read the whitepaper =.= it isnt made just to be display in this thread, you are a new or fresh jr.member that must be explore first before doing that action you just made. Sorry for being harsh but let us make a good sense post, i know there is a manager who must answer the inquiry of you but come on step outside and dont just watch.
Iam still posting my constructive post until it reach 50 and I would like to inform the head of this campaign again about my case.

This was already solve when I noted them about my case which is our moderator at our local forum is deleting old post of mine(post that is off-topic and the post that made back than when I was a newbie).

Note: Iam now posting a good post since I become a Jr. Member because the same time I want to learn and earn.

The other day I posted my case again at the thread of our signature campaign because my moderator did it again.

Iam just informing you guys again to make sure that I would get paid and to be 100% informed about my case that is repeated again.

Iam just afraid I would not get paid properly because of the deleted post of mine thinking that you might base it to my encoded starting post since I joined this campaign .

My starting post was 88 and it was fixed and 81 was encoded and yesterday It is not 81 anymore due to the deleted post.

By the way I would like to inform you that the post I made/created since I join the campaign is a good post I guarantee you.

The post was being deleted that is off topic and being deleted from time to time as our moderator announced

I would like to speak on behalf of my country that is Philippines have the same case as me.

Also have this kind of issue but i just start again posting and making meet the requirments of this campaign, i think we should adjust about what happened on our post count, if its good thread it wouldnt be deleted by the mod i guarantee, its not about your quality post but the quality of the thread.

Ps: can you dictate what those thread that you posted are deleted ? For more info.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:09:27 AM

Very interesting idea,

Come on read the whitepaper =.= it isnt made just to be display in this thread, you are a new or fresh jr.member that must be explore first before doing that action you just made. Sorry for being harsh but let us make a good sense post, i know there is a manager who must answer the inquiry of you but come on step outside and dont just watch.

Also have this kind of issue but i just start again posting and making meet the requirments of this campaign, i think we should adjust about what happened on our post count, if its good thread it wouldnt be deleted by the mod i guarantee, its not about your quality post but the quality of the thread.

Ps: can you dictate what those thread that you posted are deleted ? For more info.

Since the constant deletion has been an issue lately, I think what we should do though is to cover up those deleted post by posting good quality topics. I think most of us have been deleted but not everyone are making a fuss out of it. I also think we still have a lot of time to make up those posts, and I myself am doing that instead of whining about the deleted post which I don't think can be returned back. It's just my opinion though and good luck!
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

Since the constant deletion has been an issue lately, I think what we should do though is to cover up those deleted post by posting good quality topics. I think most of us have been deleted but not everyone are making a fuss out of it. I also think we still have a lot of time to make up those posts, and I myself am doing that instead of whining about the deleted post which I don't think can be returned back. It's just my opinion though and good luck!

Lets move this discussion to bounty topic, since this problem isn't related to Aventus project.

I suggest to make good posts in English in Announcement section of the forum, it will be the most helpful thing for Aventus promotion. This section has most views and most investors track announcements.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

Lets move this discussion to bounty topic, since this problem isn't related to Aventus project.

I suggest to make good posts in English in Announcement section of the forum, it will be the most helpful thing for Aventus promotion. This section has most views and most investors track announcements.
If you are talking bounty, please complain on bounty thread, dev does not take care of bounty, it becomes the responsibility of bounty manager

Here is devoted to discussing the aventus project

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:51:36 AM

That's great to know there are 3 escrows handling the ICO. And it's just a couple more days to go till the ICO, this is exciting!

Wow that's great. You are a great dev sir! Having 3 escrows handling the ICO means success to it. And just a reminder guys. 9 DAYS LEFT TILL' ICO!!! I really wish a goodluck to this project and to you also. We should be happy because the project we are supporting will reach its own success in the next days.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:30:40 AM

If you are talking bounty, please complain on bounty thread, dev does not take care of bounty, it becomes the responsibility of bounty manager

I apologize if this thread is ONLY for ANN discussion, I was just trying to encourage Jaycee99 instead of dreading over a post that was deleted. Sorry it won't happen again. I have very high hopes on this campaign and am reading constantly what are its new updates here regarding Aventus and its coming ICO. I just wanted to help out other participants. ICO will be starting in a few days so we are here to support the campaign and help spread out the word in this forum.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

I apologize if this thread is ONLY for ANN discussion, I was just trying to encourage Jaycee99 instead of dreading over a post that was deleted. Sorry it won't happen again. I have very high hopes on this campaign and am reading constantly what are its new updates here regarding Aventus and its coming ICO. I just wanted to help out other participants. ICO will be starting in a few days so we are here to support the campaign and help spread out the word in this forum.

No need to argue guys lets chill out, lets just keep supporting. Even if i agree with them about the bounty issue that you need to discuss it at the bounty thread, we all commit mistake so lets just move on, anyway i don't think it would be tolerated here so next time be careful so others wont get mad also.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

When can we expect Alpha release? Is it true that tomorrow? It will be great news if Alpha comes out before the ICO.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

Very interesting idea,

Like what I had posted Iam doing/creating a good sense constructive post here since I become a jr.member also I created post and answered them properly. Iam just posting it here just to be 100% sure that they are informed about my case. I sorry if some are annoyed or what its just its was deducted to the 88 post that I registered and Iam thinking that they might base it on the starting post to identify if I already posted 50 post like I had said before and I am getting czary that "I might not get paid".

I already reported the first time that my count post was being deducted and than I noticed that its happening again so here I am reporting it here the same time at the first thread of our signature campaign

The post that is been deleted was the post when I was newbie here and I was posting answers/topics at our local forum that is off-topic/not related to bitcoin that was being deleted.

I dont have any problem to my created post ever since I join the campaign it was only the post, my old post back than when I was a newbie was deleted.

PS I dont remember what post was deleted because it was deleted and all I know that the deleted ones are the old topics
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

Very interesting idea,

Like what I had posted Iam doing/creating a good sense constructive post here since I become a jr.member also I created post and answered them properly. Iam just posting it here just to be 100% sure that they are informed about my case. I sorry if some are annoyed or what its just its was deducted to the 88 post that I registered and Iam thinking that they might base it on the starting post to identify if I already posted 50 post like I had said before and I am getting czary that "I might not get paid".

I already reported the first time that my count post was being deducted and than I noticed that its happening again so here I am reporting it here the same time at the first thread of our signature campaign

The post that is been deleted was the post when I was newbie here and I was posting answers/topics at our local forum that is off-topic/not related to bitcoin that was being deleted.

I dont have any problem to my created post ever since I join the campaign it was only the post, my old post back than when I was a newbie was deleted.

PS I dont remember what post was deleted because it was deleted and all I know that the deleted ones are the old topics

Hi Jaycee99 thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have taken a screenshot of your comment and forwarded it to our campaign manager to review and figure out what the problem was. For future reference you may have better luck joining our Slack Channel (slack.aventus.io) and reaching out directly to our bounty campaign manager to discuss any issues like this, they are often far better at communicating in Slack. Hope this helps and sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you!

iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:01:10 PM

since blocktix did good. we should be better than that. I am looking forward to join ICO
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

When can we expect Alpha release? Is it true that tomorrow? It will be great news if Alpha comes out before the ICO.

Hi Partizant, the Alpha will for sure be released prior to the ICO, we are fixing the last of the bugs and are on track to release it tomorrow/Wednesday at the latest, will keep everyone posted!

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:26:22 PM

Hi Partizant, the Alpha will for sure be released prior to the ICO, we are fixing the last of the bugs and are on track to release it tomorrow/Wednesday at the latest, will keep everyone posted!

Thank you for the update OP Smiley I was about to ask the same question. Well I hope everything will run smoothly with the Alpha so that you can release it as soon as possible.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: