Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:14:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LATE AUGUST] AVENTUS - ANTIFRAUD ANTI-SCALPING EVENT TICKETING  (Read 23119 times)
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:12:28 AM

I hope that this campaign that i was joined being successful and no failed process will be. I trust this campaign 100% so i expect too much from this or what happen on the next day.

aventus project is great don't worry about it, this project will be touch on moon. for bounty plz also use this aventus threat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957939.0

Thanks guys!

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:41:37 AM

Alpha release! Awesome news!  Grin

"We are pleased to announce the release of the Aventus Ethereum-based ticketing solution’s alpha product on the Rinkeby public test net".

https://blog.aventus.io/aventus-alpha-release-on-rinkeby-public-test-net-18d549520c70

You managed to release Alpha before ICO. Congratulations!

Good to see a working alpha before ICO. I'm sure this will make a huge impact in ICO!

Thanks! We really hope so as well. Hopefully others will see it this way as well.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

we Really hope for this to be successfull dev .. this project interests for future investing

Thanks! Will you be participating in the crowd sale?

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

I really like the idea of this project
This project really interests me for future investing. Really hope for this to be successful Cheesy

5 days left to ICO. Then 5 days ICO process, but I guess it will finish in 2 days.
Target cap is too low for this quality project. They can collect money easy.

Thanks guys you are very nice Smiley. But, we only requested the maximum of what we needed; no need to go for more if unnecessary right?

olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

I've tried the beta. Apart from the complicated steps to earn testnet Ethereums for metamask, the interface is very easy to use.

I don't know if you are aware but user avatar is on top of AVT balance on right upper side.

And I got stucked on the ticket purchase screen.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:41:43 PM

I still believe that it will be a very good project.I do not know when it will be fully operational. It will be one of the projects that really do a good job of the year.I am happy to join such a campaign.Thanks to all project and bounty team.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

I've tried the beta. Apart from the complicated steps to earn testnet Ethereums for metamask, the interface is very easy to use.

I don't know if you are aware but user avatar is on top of AVT balance on right upper side.

And I got stucked on the ticket purchase screen.

Thanks for your feedback. Sometimes, the responsive design messes up.

What exactly happened on the ticket purchase screen? Did you click +1 on the ticket you wanted to buy, and then click "checkout" and then "buy"?

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

I still believe that it will be a very good project.I do not know when it will be fully operational. It will be one of the projects that really do a good job of the year.I am happy to join such a campaign.Thanks to all project and bounty team.

Hi, we will be doing a trial later this year (end of October), basing some elements on this alpha. Next year, we will be releasing our full product!

P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

Hey dev let me join blogpost campaign, I want to create a blogpost about AVENTUS, AVT, and CROWDSALE.
What is your opinion?
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 03:15:49 PM

Hey dev let me join blogpost campaign, I want to create a blogpost about AVENTUS, AVT, and CROWDSALE.
What is your opinion?

Please sign up for blog posts and related things on our #bounties channel in the Slack: https://slack.aventus.io.

P E K K A

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:19:56 PM

What is your opinion?

Please sign up for blog posts and related things on our #bounties channel in the Slack: https://slack.aventus.io.
thanks
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

So ICO time is only 5 days and target at least 6 $ million, maximal 15 $ million, why are you so sure in a short time will be able to collect funds of that amount?
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

So ICO time is only 5 days and target at least 6 $ million, maximal 15 $ million, why are you so sure in a short time will be able to collect funds of that amount?

We are not sure, but what we tend to find is that the largest contributions are within the first couple of days. After this contributions decay exponentially.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

With available alpha version of the platform and need of the time for such product in market I think their assumptions of minimum and maximum cap to reach are very good. There are high chances to see it getting all the money within hours. Just imagine the ticketing for various events on blockchain without any issue.
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:56:33 PM

With available alpha version of the platform and need of the time for such product in market I think their assumptions of minimum and maximum cap to reach are very good. There are high chances to see it getting all the money within hours. Just imagine the ticketing for various events on blockchain without any issue.

Thanks Zontop we appreciate your support Smiley.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

aventus which exchange will be list after ICO?
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:04:48 PM

aventus which exchange will be list after ICO?

Definitely GateCoin but in the works are: (1) Bittrex; (2) Chinese exchanges.

nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:06:55 PM

I definitely agree with you, that was actually a great move releasing the Alpha and it was just in perfect timing too. I think a lot would avail this product and would really help a lot too so the ticketing wouldn't clog up the blockchain.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

Great news! Delivered as promised, just before ICO as indicated! Alpha is released today. People have been waiting for this for some time.

It is time to do some studying. I will try testing this after reading the instructions.

Alpha works great so far for me. I've bought some test tickets with using test ETH Smiley Will do more research soon.

Ohh I would to try it out too. This gets more and more exciting almost everyday. Really great job you guys did with the development team and especially now that the Alpha version had been released too. It was a great move to release it early.  Cheesy
tsg

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

If everything will go fine, when we will be able to buy tickets for events usign Eth in Aventus?  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: