Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LATE AUGUST] AVENTUS - ANTIFRAUD ANTI-SCALPING EVENT TICKETING  (Read 23112 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

All right, i am have Joining your mailing list to get the ICO fact sheet!
good work the team AVENTUS. I will never lag good news of this project and always monitor it.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

Few more post and the 50 post is and hopping it will be constructive in your eyes and the same time I made sure it will be helpful and useful at same time. All Hail for the success of this campaign of ours.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

Recently, the price of EHT dumps to less then $180, but  in the detail ICO information, I found  the hard cap and price was set with the price 1ETH=$250, is that means the total value of the AVT target supply is less then before?

I think they will confirm this rate or change it and inform us. All depends on the ETH\BTC movement in the upcoming days. Today BTC and ETH recovered a lot, I think it's a good sign and investors will be more active during Aventus ICO.

There is no much time left since the ICO will on tomorrow. There is no similar news about the rate, or maybe i missed somewhere. Btw, nice to see the market is getting worm now.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

All, please check the edits to this post.

We regretfully inform you that we have decided to postpone our ICO to late August/early September due to the turbulent times in the crypto market. Our various corporate partners across the globe have all echoed the fact that sentiment is very low at the moment, and that it is not an opportune time to have a public token sale.

Rather than launch our ICO at this stage, we will finance ourselves internally and now focus on product development and closing trial partners prior to launching our token sale. We will continue to update and grow our community as things develop and as the markets recover. Some things to come:

- Trial announcements for later this year
- Some technical blog posts about incentives in the Aventus protocol
- More trial and partnership announcements
- Case studies of Aventus protocol usage
- Interviews/features in big publications
- Videos of our presentations at the Ethereum London meet-up and Coinscrum.

Ultimately, we thought it would be unfair to ask for contributions from such a great community of individuals when your holdings have just halved, coupled with summer holidays coming right around. We hope you will wait with us, continue to follow Aventus, and join us later when we decide to do this right Smiley.

If you have any questions I will be here to answer all of them.

SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

We regretfully inform you that we have decided to postpone our ICO to late August/early September due to the turbulent times in the crypto market. Our various corporate partners across the globe have all echoed the fact that sentiment is very low at the moment, and that it is not an opportune time to have a public token sale.

Rather than launch our ICO at this stage, we will finance ourselves internally and now focus on product development and closing trial partners prior to launching our token sale. We will continue to update and grow our community as things develop and as the markets recover. Some things to come:

Ultimately, we thought it would be unfair to ask for contributions from such a great community of individuals when your holdings have just halved, coupled with summer holidays coming right around. We hope you will wait with us, continue to follow Aventus, and join us later when we decide to do this right Smiley.

So are we going to keep using signatures until then?
If yes I ask to add paid to signature participants, it will not be a problem, what if 0.5% of total supply for signature? I think 0.5% is a decent number

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

It means we have to wait for another month because the date is not determined and it will be again in lats days of next months sometime. I was so excited and about this project that have already prepared some money to put into it. It is really shocking to see the ICO has been move into August. On the other hands if team don't feel themselves ready this delay is better solution.
StephMK

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:58:27 PM

Coindash syndrom ?
zucknail

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

So are we going to keep using signatures until then?
If yes I ask to add paid to signature participants, it will not be a problem, what if 0.5% of total supply for signature? I think 0.5% is a decent number
Yes I think you should add paid for signature
Because it can be regarded as compensation for the campaign's extra-time
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

I know there are a lot of people who is disappointed why the team need to postponed the ICO but guys we should all look at the brighter side the team just want to make this project to be successful and fair to the investors. I respect the decision and will keep supporting the project till the end.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
SonyEricSon

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

I know there are a lot of people who is disappointed why the team need to postponed the ICO but guys we should all look at the brighter side the team just want to make this project to be successful and fair to the investors. I respect the decision and will keep supporting the project till the end.
I agree with their actions, they take small losses, for bigger profit, they understand what condition will happen in august, it is the right choice, delay ICO until end of August, it is better you increase the maximum cap for this project

ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:10:07 PM

Was the project canceled? What is the status of the bountys ?

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

I will look forward to the ICO in August instead. Ultimately it is probably the right decision even if it frustrates me in terms of a signature campaign participant.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

What are the target countries for the project? I've checked the project's whitepaper, I am sure that this project either will be very successful or not. Hope it will be successful.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:00:00 PM

No the project is not canceled but the ICO was postponed though maybe because of what has been happening to the market plus the hacking issue of the Coindash. As of the status of the bounty is it better to ask questions in the Bounty Thread.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:12:50 PM

I cant access the AVENTUS website? https://aventus.io , any info?

i can access aventus website, please check your browser cookies. clean and use safe browser..
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:18:36 PM

I cant access the AVENTUS website? https://aventus.io , any info?

i can access aventus website, please check your browser cookies. clean and use safe browser..

I also have an easy access to official website so that I can confirm this about the status of this website.

I don't understand the reason of current delay about upcoming ICO anyway this is right of the team what they feel about the future of this project.

https://blog.aventus.io/postponing-the-aventus-crowd-sale-696934d20c42
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:00:09 AM

Good ! This is what i thinking this few days, the market still in chaos, nothing except whales play it. So much FUD everywhere, i think the best way is wait until 1st august passed, until that i will continue support this project but at least you guys give us some *little compensation for waiting little longer  Grin

alexflow

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:35:45 AM

No the project is not canceled but the ICO was postponed though maybe because of what has been happening to the market plus the hacking issue of the Coindash. As of the status of the bounty is it better to ask questions in the Bounty Thread.
Gradually, the market comes to its senses
SonyEricSon

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:24:27 AM

can you read my post dev?
you need to give additional reward for signature campaign, i mean 0.5% from supply, this not to much, this is fair for everyone

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

can you read my post dev?
you need to give additional reward for signature campaign, i mean 0.5% from supply, this not to much, this is fair for everyone

I think they will end the current signature campaign and open another one for some changes. I hope they will announce when is the exact date for the ICO since there are plenty here who is interested in this project.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: