Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LATE AUGUST] AVENTUS - ANTIFRAUD ANTI-SCALPING EVENT TICKETING  (Read 23112 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:16:37 PM

everyone want aventus project. many investor ready to invest on this project and me 2 as a investor also. i am keep updating on social media lists. if Dev postponed ICO that means they will start ICO more secure and reliable facilities to investors and supporters. aventus team is very professional.

Thank you aventus team. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

as i understand from this case now bounty on going right now and next week it will be finalized and new aventus bounty campaign start again i think .

This is the last week actually. You need to finish your minimum post of 50 until counting (which is Sunday night or Monday).
Then Aventus bounty v2 will be announced in Monday.

So this means also that when this first bounty ends and we reach the quota with the minimum posts of 50, then if the new bounty would be released corresponding to the postponed ICO should we need to post again 50 for the second campaign? Correct me if I'm wrong? So when the ICO is finished the total posts pf the participants shouldn't be below 100 right?

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

as i understand from this case now bounty on going right now and next week it will be finalized and new aventus bounty campaign start again i think .

This is the last week actually. You need to finish your minimum post of 50 until counting (which is Sunday night or Monday).

So this means also that when this first bounty ends and we reach the quota with the minimum posts of 50, then if the new bounty would be released corresponding to the postponed ICO should we need to post again 50 for the second campaign? Correct me if I'm wrong? So when the ICO is finished the total posts pf the participants shouldn't be below 100 right?

I have the same confusion about the minimum post of 50. I will keep on joining the signature bounty campaign and I hope the minimum post of 50 can be continued since I will not leave. If someone do not want to join any more, then he must finish 50 posts, i think this is reasonable.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

I have the same confusion about the minimum post of 50. I will keep on joining the signature bounty campaign and I hope the minimum post of 50 can be continued since I will not leave. If someone do not want to join any more, then he must finish 50 posts, i think this is reasonable.
It makes sense, it would be very fair to make such a rule, how the fate of the people who joined from the beginning and have worked well, your brain needs to be straightened out, it would be very unfair if we share with people who just put up signatures and get paid

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

i just join in the signature campaign hope for the best of this program i would like to congratulate all of the participants and also the investors, i invest also some of my money here., goodluck to all again
SonyEricSon

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:13:52 PM

i just join in the signature campaign hope for the best of this program i would like to congratulate all of the participants and also the investors, i invest also some of my money here., goodluck to all again
Who is the investor, whereas ICO has not started yet, why are you talking about investors? They will only hold bounty version 2

wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

It makes sense, it would be very fair to make such a rule, how the fate of the people who joined from the beginning and have worked well, your brain needs to be straightened out, it would be very unfair if we share with people who just put up signatures and get paid

I do not think it make sense. gomei is talking about the minimum 50 posts rules. If someone want to leave, there is no doubt that he should make at least 50 posts. But, if someone choose to stay, I think the 50 posts rules should be kept until the ICO is finished. 

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:34:38 PM

To be safe I think it's better to complete the 50 posts before July 23 and then for those who will continue to participate in the bounty, will have to wait till Monday or hopefully before that day to give us new updates regarding the new rules on the bounty v.2.
SonyEricSon

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

To be safe I think it's better to complete the 50 posts before July 23 and then for those who will continue to participate in the bounty, will have to wait till Monday or hopefully before that day to give us new updates regarding the new rules on the bounty v.2.
Yes I agree with you, if you finish 50 post, I guess that will not be a problem, if you fail on this occasion, you can try on V2, but the most important thing is project success

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1246

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:57:41 PM

Guys if you don't finish your 50 posts until Monday you won't get your stakes. This has nothing to do with Aventus bounty v2.0. Cloudpost will announce new campaign on Monday. He already told us the prize is split %0.75 to %0.75. Total bounty reward was %1 but now it's %1.5 for 2 campaigns.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TrumpBump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

This is a project I can get behind. Damn the scalping companies that buy up the tickets and gauge the hell out of the price. Best of luck to this project.

Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:30:56 PM

THE PORTUGUESE AND BRASILIAN COMMUNITY
Now can also check the Aventus Portuguese Thread here
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:34:10 PM

So the ICo will be move to late august. Well if you are to taste a good food you better wait until it is cook right? Same applies in this project. We need to wait for it to ripe and expect a sold out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ArkMage

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:00:46 AM

This is a project I can get behind. Damn the scalping companies that buy up the tickets and gauge the hell out of the price. Best of luck to this project.

That's absolutely right! I see a real life application for crypto in this project, which will help lots of people and even will help even organizers to earn more!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:06:22 AM

That's absolutely right! I see a real life application for crypto in this project, which will help lots of people and even will help even organizers to earn more!

I guess we just have to wait until a day or two from now of the final plans of the team behind Aventus. For the V2 of the bounty campaign, I will still be all out in my support. Real life useful projects should be supported whatever comes. By the way, I think the market is already recovering quite quickly. I hope the ICO will take place sooner.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:52:46 AM

The project looks good but now as there is competition in the space they would have to act fast to continue and win over blocktix

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:38:18 AM

I'm happy to hear this decision as running any kind of ICO at the moment is risky. Considering the recent parity multisig hack and coindash website hack, the ICO scene needs to settle down a bit before people can trust again.

Also, thank you for thinking about your bounty campaign participants.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:36:04 AM

I'm happy to hear this decision as running any kind of ICO at the moment is risky. Considering the recent parity multisig hack and coindash website hack, the ICO scene needs to settle down a bit before people can trust again.

Also, thank you for thinking about your bounty campaign participants.

There is always risk anytime. But the devs are providing us sound and convincing reasons for their ICO to be moved to another date next month. I hope this postponement will provide more acceleration for the success of this project.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

Guys if you don't finish your 50 posts until Monday you won't get your stakes. This has nothing to do with Aventus bounty v2.0. Cloudpost will announce new campaign on Monday. He already told us the prize is split %0.75 to %0.75. Total bounty reward was %1 but now it's %1.5 for 2 campaigns.

Thank you for your announcement. I wiil finish the 50 posts before 23th July. And I hope this project wiil be a great success.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:16:35 AM

cheap money grab, stay away guys. It smells after big scam.

So. you believe this is a scam. You just simply smell it, but it would be better if you could provide us proof or evidence to support your claim. Could you? Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: