Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs | Crowdsale Soon  (Read 33953 times)
Kofman.elad

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:45:15 PM

I see this is a big project that is very profitable, some time ago I had exchanged bitcoin to ethereum and wanted to invest into some ICO. I want to know the details of how to join and investing in ICO.

We will publish our Presale terms in 24 hours. Stay tuned and we will release the formal statements!
LuciferUA

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:08:10 AM

I see this is a big project that is very profitable, some time ago I had exchanged bitcoin to ethereum and wanted to invest into some ICO. I want to know the details of how to join and investing in ICO.

We will publish our Presale terms in 24 hours. Stay tuned and we will release the formal statements!

Good news, cannot complain about having some more informations on the presale terms.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬  STU PRE-SALE ▶ August 2nd, 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬
Felipe Postingher

Activity: 94
Merit: 30

Here we go! I am a portuguese translator!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:57:46 AM

Hey, wazzup guys..
I would like to let you guys know that Im the new campaign member of your project.
I read the whitepaper and I found you guys idea real good and effective.
For those who have been in school before struggling financially know how this project can be powerful and full of potential.
Really wish you will make it happen.
Best Regards

wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

i used to do short-term jobs when i was a student, i konw how important is an decentralized student marketplace, i am glad to see the blockchain technology is transforming the current situation, i wll participate in it
Me too and its hard to find a job because the jobs were not in a single site or fb groups .Working and going school vise versa is hard but luckily i finish my course.
Well it will be big help in every society and in new generations of students who works for their own schooling specifically in every particular country to easy access almost all of job offer were there to find. I hope this project to be success for the students who needs to work .

That is our vision exactly!
Thank you sir!

Join the Movement! Be the Movement!

www.bitJob.io
you have a great vision for grasping the pain point of a large group, there are lots of students struggling to find part-time job all over the world, it shall make great sense if you have achieved your goal

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:47:11 PM

Hey, wazzup guys..
I would like to let you guys know that Im the new campaign member of your project.
For those who have been in school before struggling financially know how this project can be powerful and full of potential.
Best Regards

Hi thanks for your kind words and joining bitjob bounty program. hope you'll play your rule well to help us to promote bitjob  well.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

Hey, wazzup guys..
Best Regards

I'm also joining the bounty to make this project a success.

For as the friend mentioned above this project has great potential, because EDUCATION and the main pillar in the life of a citizen
gindi.aviad

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

http://m.nasdaq.com/article/eleven-global-cities-to-participate-in-bitcoin-airdrop-2017-cm821152
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:32:51 PM

Great news, I am waiting to know some details such as the rate of the pre-sale, although it is mentioned there will be 1 eth=1000STU, I think it is more reasonable to update the price later since the August 1st is a special day.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Kofman.elad

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:37:37 PM

Hey, wazzup guys..
Best Regards

Humble by your kind words!

We'll publish our presale terms in 24h.

Stay tuned!!

Elad
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

What is the minimum amount we can invest in the BitJob tokens presale. Also what discount will we get if we participate in presale?

LuciferUA

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

What is the minimum amount we can invest in the BitJob tokens presale. Also what discount will we get if we participate in presale?
Good questions
As said earlier, presale terms will be published by the team in the next 24 hours. Sure they will answer your questions.
Lets hope early investors are given a good discount. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬  STU PRE-SALE ▶ August 2nd, 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:24:42 PM

The first decentralized platform for Short Term Online Jobs
Very good idea,
And I see the app already in the playstore.
I will take part of this.
Very promising in the future

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:33:08 PM

To be able to help students get a job while studying is a very nice concept. I hope investors will invest in this kind of project because this will help millions of student out there.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:34:51 PM

I really wish something like this existed when I was young but the 80's were quite boring technologically wise. This will empower so many Students around the world who without this platform may not afford to go into higher education at all.
Here is my first blog review about BITJOB and I found a nifty tool as well for blogging that tells me the standard of my writing, according to that tool it is COLLEGE STUDENT LEVEL  Grin

http://bitbillions.net/2017/07/28/altcoin-review-bitjob-decentralizing-students-freelancing-work-spaces/

Enjoy  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

I really wish something like this existed when I was young but the 80's were quite boring technologically wise. This will empower so many Students around the world who without this platform may not afford to go into higher education at all.
Here is my first blog review about BITJOB and I found a nifty tool as well for blogging that tells me the standard of my writing, according to that tool it is COLLEGE STUDENT LEVEL  Grin

http://bitbillions.net/2017/07/28/altcoin-review-bitjob-decentralizing-students-freelancing-work-spaces/

Enjoy  Smiley

thanks for this nice review and kind words and support of course.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:46:47 PM

Do you have any plan of releasing the alpha version of the app in app store? If yes do you have any ETA for that?

FreedomFund

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:02:50 PM

Join us this Saturday at 1pm EST in our Slack Channel for an Ask us Anything!

https://bit-job.herokuapp.com/

We will be covering topics such as:

Pre Sale August 2nd
ICO September 12th
Hybrid model
Affiliate program
Student benefits
Partnerships
Benefits for employers and HR firms
and much more

Join us Saturday 1pm EST on Slack!

https://bit-job.herokuapp.com/

See you there!

Blockchain TV - Telling the stories of global blockchain adoption
AuroraDao

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

Thoughts on this vs ethlance? Seems like this already exists

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:15:28 AM

Enjoy  Smiley

Thank you for this great opportunity be involved, as a Mother I see this will greatly help lighten the load off of Parents also who more often than not, just can't afford to pay for higher education for their kids, even if they want the best for them. It's just not always possible. So this platform will be of humongous benefit to Everyone. Maybe BITJOB will eventually do a platform for people like me as well,, Mothers working from home with no 'real employment' but the Internet. I hope it's something that BITJOB could consider in the future. I am sure it is easy to clone a section for oldies like us.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LeeMinHoa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

Wow this is a nice work, it will be are real good help specially for the students who need jobs. just one questions is there any age requirements? that's all but over all this is a nice idea. shoutouts and kudos for the developer of this projects. hope to see bit job do well in the market. hope many students will be helped by this coin. i can really related to this one since i've also experience working while studying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: