Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 04:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is God male or female?  (Read 11528 times)
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:11:05 AM

I think God havent any gender but God think on how can God increase or spread the human.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

I think God havent any gender but God think on how can God increase or spread the human.

God did a terrific job in his plan to spread the human. I see humans everywhere I go, right across the globe. Grats God, you did it - you succeeded in letting humans multiply and fill the earth to (almost) capacity. 5 stars for you. Wink

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:53:12 AM

God did a terrific job in his plan to spread the human. I see humans everywhere I go, right across the globe. Grats God, you did it - you succeeded in letting humans multiply and fill the earth to (almost) capacity. 5 stars for you. Wink

Seasteading (https://www.seasteading.org/) shows us that the earth isn't near population capacity.

Aquaponics shows us that the earth isn't near capacity for how much food can be grown.

Thanks be to God for the abundant room He gave us.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:52:48 AM

For me God has no gender. First and foremost none of us saw the real God. There's no reason for us to know what is God's gender and real God cannot seen by our naked eyes. Their is no such image that can describe God's image or physical appearance. As a Muslim, I believe that we have only one God no matter what is your religion and belief.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:08:48 AM

For me God has no gender. First and foremost none of us saw the real God. There's no reason for us to know what is God's gender and real God cannot seen by our naked eyes. Their is no such image that can describe God's image or physical appearance. As a Muslim, I believe that we have only one God no matter what is your religion and belief.
Yes, god is not a human being, nor a man's creation, god is creator and has sex because he is one.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:09:07 PM

Yes, god is not a human being, nor a man's creation, god is creator and has sex because he is one.

For some reason, there was an opinion that God is a man. And often we are depicted as a gray-haired old man.
But this is wrong, because God can not be either a man or a woman

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

Which sex is God?

Does He have a penis or a vagina?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?

I think it really doesn't matter. Because if GID is really what they say GOD is, then he does not have the need for a gender because GOD is supposed to be beyond us. Because if GOD has a gender, then that would contradict GOD as being a GOD which then makes HIM not worthy of faith and belief by anyone because HE can be labled as HE.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

I guess there is no gender when we say " what will be our god's gender is he/she a male or female?" we have our own law also here that so called gender equality, as for me God maybe has no gender, or maybe it has but he is equal among us, no favoritism and such special. We live at the same planet that as they say God created so i think we are all made equal by his/her own special way and so God, he/she wanted us to see the equity among us.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:11:55 PM

God is a spirit and most of the holy books educate us that God is spirit and we can only understand him through spiritual. God nis not man or woman but he is a personality. He is not materiality and he is not carry our boby and nature. God is God and we most honour God.
cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

If God existed (thing i doubt it), I think it would be a woman. A man could not organize everything so well in such a short time hahahaha
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

I believe that god has no gender, because god is not a people, not a human, god create us without a partner, so i think god has no gender.
adnet

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:45:57 AM

Both.... God is even much beyond this
Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Hard to tell, who knows. The ones that tell you one or the other haven't got a clue.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

God is God, He is He, what ever He is that's He.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:34:45 PM

Assuming genders in 2k17 ? Truth to be told i understan why people think there needs to be a creator but all these discussions doesn't really make sense to me.

halker2010

Activity: 532

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:23:44 PM

It is all and it is none , God is a nonexistent being created by human mind so they overcome weakness of being alone and explain things that their science cannot ,the more this science grows belief falls and then humans understand the accident of our unlucky universe that has been developed into this chaotic way that it is now , so no god does not have a gender.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:46:07 PM

Whos god you talking about because there are femail and male god i didn't hear anyone who is gay being god hahaha just kidding im always have faith on them. God is always a God you can't be change that tho.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:49:23 AM

Whos god you talking about because there are femail and male god i didn't hear anyone who is gay being god hahaha just kidding im always have faith on them. God is always a God you can't be change that tho.

I don't really think about what gender god is. For all we know god isn't even male or female. Its foolish for people to even try and comprehend this idea. God is god and we can't fully try to undrstand his nature because we're only humans

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:06:41 AM

God set rules and algorithms he has no gender

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:27:46 AM

Which sex is God?

Does He have a penis or a vagina?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?
sexuality don't matter. faith is God. whether God is a female or male, it doesn't conclude or change human faith.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: